Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"I prefer the term "Manticorat," Turbine mentioned. "You know what a manticore is, right?"
Max nods "Sounds reasonable." he then nodded in agreement as Turbine asked "Of course. I've met a tiger with a attribute like that before."

"So, tell me a little about you," Turbine said. "Do you have any friends? Where do you live? Did you ever get a Testimonial for your good deeds?"
Max nods "I do have plenty of friends that I can't really name specifics. And as for where I live, sometimes naturally everywhere but my home town is Iselia. Which isn't far off from my family's mountain." he chuckled at the testimonial "My family never needed any of that. Only our bloodline is proof of our good deeds and heroism. Sure, there has been history of...Some evil heroes, but we are naturally good."

"What do you mean "evil heroes?" Turbine asked. "How can you be evil and be a hero at the same time?"
"Well, allow me to tell you...Wicked Story Log #483....There was once a fox named Balthier who had the biggest aura that any warrior had seen in the longest time. Even in the Wicked family. This fox managed to create the power gene of 'Within' a powerful form where the spirit and power of a fallen warrior would absorb into the one that would summon their power and they would change into a demon like state with massive amounts of power. However, Balthier was feared for experimenting with these powers and he was banished...But then he escaped and wreaked havoc on the world for being feared and...Well, he was eventually defeated by his own Bloodline but his power would pass on to others...Like me and such. However, we use the 'Within' form for the good. Balthier was according to the books a corrupt warrior who had darkness in his heart."

"You don't think there's still some darkness sealed away in there, do you?" Turbine asked. "Wow, I hybrid and an aura warrior in the same room. It seems kind of... what's the word..."
Max hmms "I don't know...Although I've heard rumors that his spirit has came back or something like that..." he listened to Turbine and tried to finish the sentence "...Too much of a coincidence?"

"Hmmmmm, nah that's not it," Turbine responded. "Oh well, I guess it's not a big deal. Anyway, maybe I should get you on your feet for a bit, help you regain your senses."
Max shrugged. And hmms "I don't know about that...I mean, my body is still pretty heavily fatigued...I kinda remember what happened now for you to see me like that..."

"Don't tell me," Turbine started. "You went into a super special state where you lost control of yourself and you started destroying everything in sight, perhaps to that evil energy hidden away inside you?"
Max shook his head "You're close, but you're wrong. While I can become Within, I do have control over my actions and I only ever become Within should I have to or if someone has pushed me to the edge. And well...You saw me unconscious because I used too much of my power. Some of us Wicked folk will not have a simply recharge of magic. Some of us need time to rest as if we use too much, we can pass out or worse...We use our own life from our bodies as magic and can result in comas."

"So... I just have to sit here and wait for you to recover?" Turbine asked. "Is there anything else I can do?"
Max rubbed his muzzle "One of the few good ways to boost the resting is brew a specific kinda potion that'll rejuvenate my power. But without it, I'll be recovering for a bit of a while."

"...I'm supposed to ask how to brew this potion, aren't I?" Turbine chuckled. "Okay, how do I do it?"
Max looks over at his bags of equipment "Inside there should have a guide to making potions and the stuff needed to make the potion and brew it. Just look through them. I'll help you if you need it."

"Okay," Turbine said. Turbine grabbed the book and looked through it. "Ah, I already have all of this on hand. This shouldn't be too big a deal. Anything else you need?"
Max hmms "I think that's it...A good drink of that potion and I should start feeling better but a bit sleepy or something like that..."

Turbine had not made this potion before, so it took longer than Max might have liked. Still, Turbine eventually finished and went over to Max with it.

"Okay, here you go," Turbine said. "Don't worry, I followed the directions really carefully, so I'm pretty sure I did it right."
Max smiled as the potion arrived "Ah, thanks..." he took it and drank it and soon felt his spirits lifting "Right...That should help."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus