Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

OOC: What do you think? Got any ideas?
Turbine wrote:
OOC: What do you think? Got any ideas?

OOC: They could get kidnapped or taken to a bunch of mysterious thiefs or maybe they need to get out of the cage while a death trap is slowly attempting to kill them?

OOC: I like the "Taken to thieves" idea.

"Max, I should mention, there is one more reason I don't like showing my tail," Turbine said. "It's because... It's because I'm the only Manticorat I know of that doesn't want to kill other species."
Max listened and blinked in surprise "Wow....That actually really sucks considering you're the only harmless...But do know this...If there comes a time we need to fight...You might have to kill if you want to live. Otherwise, if you don't fight...You'll lose and surely die."

"I could tell you the story of my species, but... It's just typical "Outcasts, shunned by society, want revenge, blah-blah-blah," deal you've probably heard a thousands of times before," Turbine mentioned.
Max hmms "Right...But there has to be more then what meets the eye..."

"Well, maybe, but all I can think of is just as typical," Turbine said. "One ruler: many followers, blah blah blah, nothing you haven't heard before."
Max shrugged "Right...Anyways, I think that can wait...We need to find a way out of this before a worse case scenario could occur."

"Well... I could try bending these bars, but I don't think my mech is strong enough," Turbine said. "What about you, do you have an idea?"
Max rubbed his muzzle "I don't think my sword will be able to cut this off....I could try my gun though and shoot off a lock...If there is one..." he said as he looked around.

"Ummm, let's see here... Ah, over there," Latch said, pointing to a lock on the cage.
Max pulled out The Wicked Gunlance and aimed at the lock and aimed before eventually firing at the lock. Hoping that maybe the lock would break and let them break out.

The lock fell off and the door to the cage opened.

"Hey, nice shooting "Tex," Turbine complimented.
Max smiled and flipped his gun "Let's not compliment each other just yet. We're not exactly out of this place just yet." he said as he looked around "I'll check the area." he said as he hopped out the cage and aimed the Wicked Gunlance and watched his surroundings.

"Ummm... I'm too heavy," Turbine said. "If I jump down, it will make a loud noise. I might have to... *gulp* disband my suit or risk the noise it might bring."
Max rubbed his muzzle and tried to think "...Is it possible for me to catch your suit? Or is it actually too heavy?" he asked as he tried to think.

"Hmmm... Actually my suit just might be light enough," Turbine said. "Let's try that." Turbine put his body outward so Max could get a hold of his suit.
Max held out his arms to see if he could grab the mech suit and tried to reach out carefully.

Fortunately it worked. Max was able to transfer Turbine quietly to the ground.

"Thanks for that," Turbine said. "I was worried I'd have to take this off. This suit's kind of become a part of me."
Max smiled "Not a problem. But it never hurts to look at the real part of yourself and appreciate who you are. Anyhow....We need to figure out where those missing customers are."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus