Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Max shook his head "This isn't quite...The meat I'd eat, that's for sure. This meat...Its the kind a cannibal eats." The growling echoed and got louder and the ground began to quake a little. Max glanced and saw bright bloody eyes glowing in the darkness and looked at Turbine "I think now's the time we run! NOW!" he said as he held on to the bag of meat and began to leg it. Expecting Turbine would do the same.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

Turbine was running along with Max. He couldn't help but wonder something. "Why don't we just drop the meat?" Turbine asked.
Max nods "I would, but if we're gonna do that, I think we need to....Drop the meat out in succession." he said as he ran and adjusted the bag and tried to have it fully open so the contents would spill out as he ran so he could drop it and run. The monster's stomping soon began to become slightly more quiet followed with the growling upon the meat being released.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea," Turbine said as he released the contents of his bag as well.
Soon, the growling eventually stopped and the two reached the end of the straight passageway. Max panted slightly "...I think we managed to get away..." he said as he dropped the now empty bag that once contained the remains of those who were once alive.

Turbine was still concerned about the monster. "We can't just leave that thing be," Turbine said. "That thing is dangerous. If it's not us, it could go after someone else."
Max looked down and thought "....Yeah, you're right. But the only real issue is we have no idea what this monster looks like and what risks we're getting ourselves into. For all we know, this monster could be bigger then we imagined. But....Something I noticed is that it seems to like the dark...As does most of the people that live down here. So my idea is if we find a way to shed some light, maybe this monster will be vulnerable to it. I'm just taking a guess here."

"Say, how exactly did we find ourselves in the darkness anyway?" Turbine asked. "Weren't we just outside a big hill in broad daylight not a second ago?"

(OOC: A wizard did it.)
Max nods "Yeah, I know what you mean...If I recall...We chased after the bags and then the next thing we know is we're in a cage underground. It is quite a mystery."

"Huh? I thought we got out of the cage BEFORE we chased after the bags," Turbine said.
Max facepawed slightly "Right...I meant the rat. I kinda forgot there. Anyways...I think it'd be wise to deal with this monster before we discuss how we got here in the first place."

"I think I can beat him if I just stab him with my tail," Turbine said.
Max hmms "Maybe...But again, you can never be sure. But if you feel you can take him out, then you can go ahead. But I'll watch your back otherwise if we're gonna take him out."

Turbine tried to sneak up on the beast carefully. ...Unfortunately, he was caught. "Oh crap, I think he saw me," Turbine said to Max. "I might need back-up now."
Max nods and acts quickly as he pulled out the Wicked Gunlance and put in a bullet with a red color at the end into the jewel and it slowly absorbed itself inside and glowed red like fire. Aiming, he fired at the monster and so it seemed to somewhat hate the fire as it screeched.

"Thanks for the distraction," Turbine said. "Now it's my turn." Turbine ran in to finish the monster by doing a spinning jump in the air that caused his tail to spin wild, eventually striking the monster in the back.
Max watched as the monster roared in pain and upon being hit in the back, he froze and was silent before silently collapsing with a hissing sound. Max spun the Wicked Gunlance back into its holster "I think that takes care of that. That's one less problem to worry about. Shall we get ourselves out of here or is there anything else we need to do?"

"We were still heading up to that village up the hill," Turbine said. "I was hoping we could find people to *gulp* help fight my people with."

OOC: This might be a good time to introduce a new character or two.
Max nods "Yeah, that and also to figure out what on earth happened to those customers in that bar and the cause of them being missing too." he looked about him and looked closely in the distance of the darkness. He saw a small flicker of light. Almost what looked like a small ember. Raising a eyebrow, he watched closely and saw it was brighter then a ember and its life was lasting longer compared to one. Max looked over at Turbine and pointed at the ember in the distance "...I see something in the distance...What do you think that is...?"

OOC: Sorry for the slow responses...I've been up to my knees in many RPs that its difficult to follow them all. Also, I'll bring in another character after your next post.

"I think it's..." Suddenly, Turbine saw more light, and he even saw a few moving blurs in the distance. "It is! It's the village on the hill."

As they got closer, Turbine's assumption was confirmed: it was a neatly care-taken village with people bustling about. It looked like there were places of interest too, including a tavern.

"What's say you, want to go in for a drink?" Turbine asked.

OOC: That's okay, happens to all of us. Can't wait to see the new guy. I might use Rachael and Henry for this RP. I've always kind of wanted to use the two for an RP, but every time I try to use them, the RP dies before it starts.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus