Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

OOC: Sounds fine by me. I don't often multi task with characters so don't expect it to go too smoothly.

Max smiled "Thank god...Thought it'd take us longer then normal to get out that cave..." he looked around him and saw how nice the village was "Haven't seen such a village this full of life in a while" and upon hearing the offer, he nods "Yeah, after all that...I need something to drink." he said as they made their way to the nearest bar.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

When Turbine got to the bar, he noticed the door was almost eight-feet tall and very wide over. "Huh, that's unusual," Turbine noted. "I've never seen such a big door on a bar before."

OOC: Do you want to introduce your character first?
OOC: I have an idea for my character in the bar. So if you could, maybe go first?

Max looked at the door and rubbed his head "Could be that this door leads to somewhere big...? Or where big people are welcome..." he said as he opened the door and they could hear the ambience of the bar from glasses clanging and talking while the lingering smell of alcohol and other substances were inside. "Let's get ourselves a seat, Turbine."

"There's an empty table over there," Turbine said as he walked over to said table. When he sat down, he started to look around and noticed something in the back of the bar. There was a strange Opossom creature who was eating a very big sandwich. The poor thing looked... kind of despicable, really. It's obvious he had no regards for his health. Sitting next to him was a rather slinky looking tapir. She didn't seem to mind being around the big guy too much. All the Tapir had was a big mug of alchohol. She seemed to prefer savoring it.

"So... what do you feel like ordering?" Turbine asked Max.
Max himself looked about and somewhat noticed the same person, but tried not to stare so much. In the smallest part of his vision, he noticed a small brown ball of fluff walking on the table minding his own business. Clearly having no relation to the Opossom. Upon closer inspection, he saw it was a brown mouse in light armor and a red cape. However, Max was concerned for him slightly since he couldn't help but wonder if he wouldn't get eaten by the Opossom.

Turning back to Turbine, Max rubbed his head "I guess a small side of something to eat and uhm...Fresh water. The special kind."

Turbine noticed the mouse too, but couldn't help but wonder why he was so small. Rats like Turbine were fairly small, and mice were even smaller, but this seemed unreal. He then watched as the opossom stared at it intently, not sure what to do with it. The tapir seemed to want to talk to it.

"Hello there little guy," Rachael said. "You hear for some food. I'm sure fatso can afford to cut off some of his sandwhich for you."

OOC: Bump.
OOC: Sorry for the slow responses, I'm doing the best I can to find time to do all my RPs at once.

Max listened closely and watched a little as he saw the mouse look up at the Tapir. The mouse shook his head "Thanks, but...No thanks. I'm looking for information...Have you by any chance seen a bat with some crazy eyes? Lab coat? Looks like the kind that takes pleasure in someone's pain...? I'm searching for him." he said with a serious look.

"Sorry, I'd like to help, but..." Rachael started before being cut off.

"Hey there little guy, I actually do think I've seen him," Henry started. "I... I remember one day me and my sister were fighting a bunch of thugs, and I saw some strange bat-dude in the distance out of the corner of my eye."

"Huh? I didn't see him," Rachael said.

"That is because you were too busy fighting," Henry said. "Punches and kicks hurt you. For me, they kind of feel pleasant. They're like getting a free massage, really."

"Maybe that's why I end up doing most of the fighting," Rachael said.

"...I'm sorry, I'll take fights more seriously from now on," Henry responded. "Unfortunately that is all I know. I don't know if he was even associated with those thugs."
The mouse's eyes opened up with hope. "You did? Please, can you tell me more with what you saw?! I need to know where he is and....I must find him and settle some business with him...." clearly, the mouse seemed serious and determined about it as Max noticed how his fist was clenched and shaking with some kind of anger.

Max then thought to himself for a moment upon hearing the mention of a bat and approached the mouse slightly "Uhm...Excuse me, but did you say crazy scientist bat?" The mouse turned around and nodded at Max "Yeah...Do you know anything about him?" Max rubbed his head "Well, judging by your information....The only crazy bat I know is..." Max approached the mouse since he knew the name was feared but Turbine and the people at the table likely heard "Guillaume Regalarm?" That's when the mouse grasped Max's collar tightly and Max felt a slightly unusual strength in the mouse.

The mouse began to yell "What do you know about him?! That's the guy!" The mouse then took a breath and sighed as he let go off Max "....I'm sorry, I'm desperate to find him....He has done some horrid things to me and I'm sure a thousand other people. Are you one of his failed experiments too?" Max shook his head "No, but he got me once and I was freed luckily." Max held out a finger paw "Name's Max. Max Wicked. What's yours?" The mouse shook it lightly "Kyle. Kyle Blazemight....Nice to meet you."

Turbine decided to walk over to Max and greet himself to the small mouse. "Hello, I am Turbine," he greeted. "And before you ask, I am not an experiment either. I come from an underground race of evil creatures. No, don't fear, I am not evil, just that most of my species is, but I grew up in a different community. I... never actually knew my species until a few years ago. Anyway, I met Max in a field and I've been helping him for a while to regain his memory. ...Or something like that."

"Say, we have also been in a conflict with your enemy too," Henry stated. "I wouldn't feel right if I didn't come with you as well. I feel we are involved too after beating their henchmen."

Turbine decided to duck under the table and he saw that Henry wasn't even sitting in a chair. In fact, you couldn't even see his legs under all that fat of his. "No offense, but are you even able to walk?" Turbine asked.

"I actually have a pretty strong structure," Henry said. "When you're this heavy, your muscles tend to get stronger as a combat to it. i mean, I'm not my sister when it comes to speed, but I am definitely not incapable of mobility."

"No, we are not blood related," Rachael said. "We have been friends since childhood, and we both ended up being adopted, ironically, by an opossum and a tapir. He may look like a useless blob, but he's pretty strong, is highly resistant to impact damage, and has a heart of gold."

"Aww, thanks Rachael," Henry responded. "My sister is one of the most athletic creatures I know. She can jump over high hurdles, run up walls, and she has a killer Enziguri too. ...He he, I should know. It's how she usually beats me in practice battles. Still, she's about the most loyal ally you could ever have in a fight, and reliable too."

"See, what did I tell you? He has a heart of gold," Rachael said.

Suddenly, there was a silence. Rachael could have sworn she heard something.

"Enough about us, tell us about yourselves quickly," Rachale said. "I fear something is coming soon."
Kyle looked up at Turbine and was relatively confused "Hmm...An evil species....That's not everyday you come across a odd one out." As they listened to their story, Max nods "Well, the name's Max. Max Wicked. I travel far and wide trying to get rid of any kind of danger that lurks around villages and so forth. I met with Turbine here after he found me unconscious after this...Difficult battle I had with a monster. Let's just say I managed to win though. And now, I suppose I sort have dragged myself into a new kind of scenario what with the danger going on around these parts. Kyle nods "I'm just looking for answers to find that damned Guillaume that injected me with his stupid experiments and now I want to get back at him and deal with him before he attacks my home and the people there...I dread to think what would happen to them."

"I'm sort of a rogue creature of my species," Turbine said. "I don't know much about my species or my parents, but I didn't grow up where the rest of my species did. I actually kind of want to find more out on my parents."

"I guess we all have missions," Rachael said. "We are prize-fighters. We brawl with other creatures for money."

"It is to help support the orphanage where we grew up," Henry mentioned. "The orphanage is on the brink of bankruptcy, and we're doing what we can to help."

"We only fight certain people though," Rachael said. "Hmmm... speaking of which, I think someone's coming now."

Suddenly, a huge creature burst through the door. He was big, red, and had quite an impressive muscle structure. He seemed to be the one the door was made for, as he was about as tall. The creature also had some buddies along with him: a group of seven of varying colors. The big guy appeared to be a hippo-creature, but based on his nicely formed chest, you would hardly believe it. But this creature didn't seem friendly, as he plowed through the bar with no regard, knocking people over in the process. Eventually, he got to the bar and started making demands. "Give me your strongest drink! Eight of them!" he yelled.

"Alright, a big guy!" Rachael taunted. "Big guys are kind of my specialty. I'm usually better at taking out one strong enemy than my brother, but he's usually better at taking on a bunch of weaker enemies."

"I don't know Rachael, usually not seven," Henry responded.

"Hey, we can help if you want," Turbine said. "They seem like bad news."
Max hmms and nods "A orphanage....Hmm....I'd love to help you if possible. I sorta became a orphan at 5...But then my life was saved by who would be my foster parents." Kyle thought at the brawling "But...Of all the things to get money you chose one that would be putting your life on the line? Why that?" Eventually they were indeed interrupted but as Max listened he thought "I dunno...As bad as they seem, do we really want to pick a fight that could get us in trouble? Not with the thugs but the lawkeepers. Unless they're responsible of any bad crimes...?" Kyle looked to Max and nods "Agreed. But to tell you the truth...These thugs caught me on a bad day...I hate rude people..." he said looking quite angry.

"Fighting people is the only way I can make quick and effortless money," Henry said. "To many tasks require me to move around a lot, and this way I can just stand in one place, let people attack me and then usually it ends in the target thinking twice about messing with this possum without a sharp weapon or a gun."

"Besides, we don't fight just anyone," Rachael added. "We fight scoundrils. As it turns out, we're actually payed to fight thugs who try to mess up the town. What we're doing is actually legal."

"BLECH! There's a fly in my drink!" one of the minions said.

"What!? I keep this place clean," the Bartender challenged. "I checked every bottle I keep the liqueur in, and there isn't a single fly in any of them."

"Are you calling my friend a liar?" the hippo asked. "I don't think we will be paying for these drink."

"Wait... You're trying to scam me, aren't you?" the Bartender asked.

"You see? We're payed to prevent that," Rachael said. "So, what do you say?"
Max looked at Kyle to which he nodded before they looked at Rachel and Henry "Okay, you're right. I hate liars." Kyle nods "And I hate rude people. So what say we teach those guys a lesson?" Kyle had one closed fist and banged it with a open paw as they glowed slightly like fire. Max nods "Then its settled. We take down these thugs. One of you will insult them and the rest of us take them from behind."

Rachael was examining Turbine, Max and Kyle. "Hmmm, you three look like you have some potential that isn't readily apparent. I wouldn't mind seeing you three in action. As for a distraction, I'll let Henry do that." Henry nodded at Rachael and decided to make himself known.

"Ummm, excuse me," Henry said before waddling his way around to the thugs. "I don't think the bartender put a fly in your drink. I come here every day and his drinks are perfectly clean every time. You wouldn't happen to be trying to steal from him, are you?"

"Oh, hello there," the big guy said. "I see you're looking for a fight. You're telling me that we're lying?"

"Well, considering the fact that every time people complain about contaminates in their food here, it's usually people looking for a free meal who make the claim, then yeah that kind of suggests you're lying," Henry responded. "...Please understand I don't want any trouble."

"Trouble's coming to you if you don't have your wagon driver haul you off to the vegetable farm," the big guy responded.

"Now I don't think that was a very nice thing to say," Henry said. "Especially if you don't know who you're dealing with. I don't think you think highly of me, do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I don't," the big guy said. "Now get out of here." The big guy immediately punched Henry right in the chin. Henry had only a few weak spots, but his chin was heavily padded like like the rest of his body was.

"Tee hee, ticklish," Henry responded. "I take it that means you wanna wrastle then. Alright, you're on."

Over by Rachael and the others, they were ready to go with the plan. "Alright guys, I think it's time," Rachael said. "Let's show these clowns who drives the cockroaches away!"
Max and Kyle nods and Max looked at Kyle "Kyle, hop on my shoulder and take out the one on the left. Whatever way you can works. Just be sure you don't get hit." Kyle nods and jumps on to Max and climbs on to his shoulder "Alright, I'm ready when you are..." Max looked over at Turbine and Rachel afterwards "You guys can take the other two and I'll take the leader." Kyle didn't seem to mind and nods. Max approached the back of the thug leader and glanced at Kyle and gives him and Rachel a waiting signal.

Pulling out The Wicked Gunlance, he aimed it at the thug leader's head "Well, well...What do we have here...Some thugs simply trying to scam this wonderful barkeeper and at the same time is already throwing punches and starting a bar fight...It'd be a real shame for it to end with a bang. Right into that thick skull of yours. Now how about you and your thugs get your hides out of here before you try to cause anymore trouble. Unless, you're asking for us to beat some manners into you."

"Uhh, Max?" Rachael started. "I am sorry to say this, but... we are not payed to kill people. We're only payed to drive them away or possibly have them imprisoned. We get fines just as anyone else does for actually killing others."

"Hmph! I don't need this. Jii, Wai! Take care of the possom," the leader said. "Bea, Pyuu, take on the tapir. Byel, Oh, fight the rat. Me and Pyai will take on the challenger and his little pet."

"Right Ahr!" Pyai said as he went toward his master. Each of them were named after the first or first two letters of the color of their skin. Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Black, Orange, Pink and Red.
Max turned a slight eye at Rachael "I'd never kill someone unless I'd have to. Plus, this gun doesn't just kill." As Max heard the banter over the thug, he tched and holstered the Wicked Gunlance "Alright...If that's how its gonna be so be it."

Kyle glared and his eyes glowed brightly "I...Am not....A PET!" he said as he clenched his fist and it began to emanate a strong fire from his hand. Max was fairly amused at Kyle's ability and knew what could trigger his power quite easily. "But if we're gonna fight, how about we take it outside like real men and lady, huh? Unless of course you wanna fight in here and stoop as low as the scum you're already are?" Max said.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus