Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Your character in the next RPR movie? (Closed)

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'll have to be sure to pimp this link periodically, because of all the people that missed the initial news post. :)
Eve

OOOOH!

Perhaps

Meem - http://www.rprepository.com/c/meem

Cartier - http://www.rprepository.com/c/cartier

I'll go ahead and suggest Teetsi (http://www.rprepository.com/c/teetsi) too, since he's a floating luck dragon >> XD

Oh man cheetah jewelry thief! How did I not know about that before?? XD
I want to enter Dadj!

He's "human", tall, lightly muscled with dark brown curls which almost reach his shoulders and honey-colored eyed. His skin is on the brink of being pale and a light stubble usually graces his jawline. His cheekbones are pronounced as his cheeks themselves are somewhat sunken. His usual ensemble consists of a leather tunic, multiple belts fro his twin short blades and various pounces, a leather quiver filled with arrows, breeches and knee-high leather boots. A cloak is optional. Over wise, a scar can rarely be found on him, but they do exist and he always has a brass coin tied about his neck, resting betwixt his collar bones. On it, there is the faded embossed image of an odd-looking hammer and on the opposite side, intersecting triangles.

I'd be glad to draw you a character sheet with a full turn-around as well ;)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
I'd be glad to draw you a character sheet with a full turn-around as well ;)

I'll keep that in mind :)
Okay, I found one that may be somewhat easier to do.

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=6552

All info but the desc on the site page are right for what I'm givin ya, annd the height.

Zandris- He was a rather fair looking male, carrying a normal oak bow and a sword that gave off a light aura. His clothing was of a light brown color with white where things weren't like the rest. The clothes had a spade emblem on the front and was just a pull over type shirt. The shirt came down to about the knees. The pants were just basic pants, minus the odd coloring. His face was rather angular and fair, almost elfish features, though his ears were human. His eyes were a deep gold. His hair a blonde and straight, going just past the middle of his back. He is rather tall, round 6'5. [I have it in my mind just hard to type out all at once. Say if ya need anymore. x.x
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Thanks Lorvilran, I'll see what I can do :)

Anyone else got more characters to submit?
so excited to see the out come. It seems like you've got a lot of work a head of you darth.
Ah heck with it. Let's show the diversity of RPR with this movie. On top of my previous submissions, I also offer up Adam for this movie extravaganza.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Thanks Niki, I love doing this stuff, so I don't mind it at all :)

Lance, I've added him to the list :)
I think I would also like to submit Matthieu and Hughes to my submission :3. Offer still stands for turn-around too...

Can you make horns in your program? C:
hmm...

Hybrid Elder : As his page says, he appears to be human, but a closer look would show it's far from it. I don't have pictures of him...Can't draw human things. But he is my character. I think he'll be funner than my other characters I have. XD
SeraphicStar

I'll let Darth pick because I am lazy and indecisive. :D
Minerva

Out of curiosity, Darth, did any of my suggestions seem compatible to you?

Minerva wrote:
Out of curiosity, Darth, did any of my suggestions seem compatible to you?

I took a peek at Darth's notes and it looks like he's got you down as having at least one feasible character. :)

I know a lot of people are curious. I think Darth is holding off on making concrete promises until he starts making the models just in case something unforeseen comes up and he has to switch to a backup character. I know he really wants to get as many people as involved as possible but is a little nervous about disappointing people.
Kim wrote:
]I know a lot of people are curious. I think Darth is holding off on making concrete promises until he starts making the models just in case something unforeseen comes up and he has to switch to a backup character. I know he really wants to get as many people as involved as possible but is a little nervous about disappointing people.

:D that would be completely understandable....but regardless of the out come, everyone will love it, because he worked very hard and very selflessly on it, like all his videos! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Pretty much what Kim said. Some characters that have been submitted are going to be easier than others, a few that I'm still not sure about but none that are completely impossible yet :)

You all put a lot of work into your characters, so I want to do the best I can to represent them in the video :)
nikina wrote:
regardless of the out come, everyone will love it, because he worked very hard and very selflessly on it, like all his videos! :D

Thanks, Nikina :)
Shang... My first answer is Shang! She's absolutely adorable, and she can be any size(huge or eensy). The only problem I can foresee you having is with her wings.

Shang's Profile

She's almost always smiling or hovering around other folks, up in trees, falling in mugs or teacups, etc. You name it. I think she'd be a fun little background person, or an opening/closing credits character to flit by screen and pull text with her(I don't know your software, but it sounded cool to me. xD).

Anyanka's Profile

Anyanka-She's cool, she's svelte, creepy, and charismatic(when it suites). Bright red hair down to her hips, sharp, sharp, SHARP teeth, loves long boots and flowy, feminine tops, always wears a mithril bracelet, and boasts some intensive blue eyes. In another life, I could see her being one of the cooler member's of team rocket with the way she's know to strike a casual pose(she's only evil as perceived by others, it's really just a means to reach and obtain her goals, which are normally fairly selfless).

Good luck with your project! Can't wait to see the outcome with this menagerie of characters you've got to work with.
Now i know you need a tank. Some one to sit there and rip tings apart for you So i offer you up Volvoreta Obomsawin. Everythign yoou'll need is on her profile i think linky link
Dragonfire Moderator

Just because I'm in a half-trolly mood and want to test your limits on 'completely impossible', Darth, I give you Serenne, a violently purple gryphonic valkyrie warrior, who in her off time from populating the All-Father's hall with strong souls brews a mean cup of tea. :3 Under the 'Earth Paintings' section of her profile, there's a couple of dandy reference images.

And also for consideration, there's Rhaetia, an almost eternally cheerful human wizard, with probably much less stupid modelling involved, hehe.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Your character in the next RPR movie? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus