Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi people ^-^

Exzlom

Hi people of this forum, I'm Exzlom and I'm happy to be here i hope to do many fun RP's and make many kind Friends. I'm not the best at RP so tips are highly welcome ^-^
~Exzlom
Hiya ^_^ Welcome to the site. I'm sure anyone here would love to help you with any questions and give tips on how to become a better RPer so don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite...maybe just a tad XD :3
welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

Hi there! And welcome to RPR, tomo! :D
Welcome! Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Exzlom! :) We're all a super friendly bunch so making friends isn't hard at all. ;) If you like you can check out our New to Roleplay guide that has tips and tricks for newbies, but I've found it to be super useful for experienced RPers too!
Hi there and welcome to RPR, Exzlom!

^ o ^ A lot of people on the site are super helpful to people that would like to better themselves at role playing -- myself included! If you ever wanted to start a role play with me, I'll be happy to do so. :'D
Welcome!
Never be afraid to ask someone for help.
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Is there a part of RP you feel especially shakey at that you need help with, or are you just generally finding your footing? I'm sure many people will be happy to help! :)
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
SarietheFae

hello!! and welcome
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! This is an incredibly friendly community, so don't be afraid to PM people asking to RP and post in the Looking for RP forum! Also, there's a great article on the site all about RPing tips, but I'm sure you're better at it than you think you are :D
Welcome Aboard Mate!
Welcome! <3
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're making lots of new friends here!
Best RP tip--Jump right in! Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will find a wonderful bunch of RPers here who will gladly help you develop your skills into a master pokemon leader! I mean..wait no no.. Master RPer! There we go.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi people ^-^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus