Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I'm a text-based roleplayer based primarily on Furcadia. Finally got off my butt and brought my boy over here to see what kind of trouble he may find over here.

I'm a nursing student, but summer is here! So a little bit of rp time might be possible!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! Whereabouts in Furcadia do you hang out usually? :) We have a lot of Furcadia players around here!
Welcome aboard!
Kim Site Admin

Oh yes indeed, a whole wide swath of our playerbase hails from Furcadia, so you are in great company. :) I'm certain you'll be able to find RP for here, or RP that you take back to Furcadia, whichever strikes your fancy.
I'm one of those Furc-based players myself! Welcome aboard! Feel free to hit me up here or in game if you'd ever like a chance RP, or if you have any questions you think I might be able to answer. #SO
HibariHaru

Hello there! Welcome to RPR! Please enjoy your stay. :D
Welcome to our RP family! ^_^
Keo

Welcome to RpR! Theres tons of nice people here who will love to rp with you! Hope you enjoy the site. :)
FroggyGurl

So glad you decided to join the fun at RP Repository! Welllcooooome!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to Talk ta me if you need any thing at all.
A fellow Furcadian, awesome! Welcome to the RPR! If you've got a lot of haunts around that game, I bet they have connected groups here on site for you to check out (if you don't already because the dreams link their groups back to their map!) <g>
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey welcome to RPR! As I'm sure you've noticed, we're a very friendly community, so never hesitate to reach out :) We're so glad to have you!

And nursing, wow! That's one job I don't think I could ever do!
Welcome!

And hey, if you want an online study buddy, look up Mist. He studied nursing as well, and he tends to like study group types of things. :)
There will be plenty of trouble *WIcked grin* just ask.
Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome!
Glad to see another aspiring medical professional ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus