Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » im a newb...

Mil Traivail (played by Mil)

Hi people, im new to roleplaying all together, so... i was wondering if someone could help me out... thatd be great thanks!
Welcome to rpr! Everyone here is really accepting so don't feel bad about asking anyone questions. Myself included. Role playing can be a great experience. :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll love it here just as much as the rest of us. Let the adventures begin :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Mil, welcome to RPR! :) Glad to hear you're picking up roleplaying as a hobby. We have a spiffy guide for new players that you're welcome to check out. If you have any questions not answered in the guide, please don't hesitate to ask us! We'll be happy to help. :)

Would you like to tell us what got you to start roleplaying?
Kim Site Admin

The guide Sanne posted is an excellent primer! Other than that, what sort of help were you looking for?
Welcome to RPR! Hopefully Sanne gave you enough to get ya started. If not, never fear, there is tons of help hiding around every corner :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so don't be afraid to jump right in! :D
Welcome! As mentioned, if you have questions, feel free to ask! Maybe you're not sure where something might be in the Help pages, maybe your unclear about what something means, maybe you just have some little question that you can't quite be certain of - folks here are plenty helpful. ^_^
Welcome to RPR!!! :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I can also help you with roleplaying, I have been at it for five years now, only three spent on here.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there! As you can see, RPR is a super friendly community. Never hesitate to ask questions! I myself was fairly new to it when I joined (sort of ... I'd never joined a site before anyway haha) and everyone was incredibly welcoming and helpful. We're so glad to have you, and best of luck!!
Mil Traivail (played by Mil) Topic Starter

Wow thank you guys! i feel welcome already (:
One more welcome from me!! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Mil Traivail wrote:
Wow thank you guys! i feel welcome already (:

Awesome! So glad to hear it. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)
Hi welcome to rpr
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR~!
Welcome!
Hoe you feel at home in the community! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » im a newb...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus