Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Probably to visit the Spirit Council."Agrona said as she opened her wings again."There has been some recent activity among the Lost Souls."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Whats been happening?''
Souliana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"The Lost Souls have been trying to steal the souls of children before the spirits are found by the Soul Dragons."Souliana sighed."Of course they have been failing at this for the Dragons have been visiting the dying humans before they leave their bodies."

''So so far none of the Lost Souls have succeeded?''

"Correct."Agrona looked at Souliana."But just for insurance,the Spirit Council is sending soul demons as well to keep back the Lost Souls."

''Do you think the Lost Souls will ever suceed?''

"Not as long as there are still Angels of light."Agrona flapped her dark red wings."I'm half so I seem to count as one."

''I know Silver's mom was a Demiangel...Unsure what that wuold make her.''

"It would make her half angel."Souliana looked at Silver."You would count as a Dragon of Light."
Silvers Fear Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Then my brother is a dragon of darkness, though hes chained to a dragon hunter village.''

"His is the yang part of you."Souliana said."It means he is the darker version of you and your the lighter version of him."

''So we balance eachother out?''

"Yes.It's always like that with siblings that are born from an angel type creature."

''Mom was banished back to the region where two places collide. Angel leaders say she shouldn't have survived being born.''

"I was sort of the same."Agrona looked at Silver."I'm half Angel of Light and half Angel of Death."

''My mom is part Demon, Part angel. Her father was the demon king.''

"Cool."Agrona said as she flapped her wings.One of the dark red feathers came loose and landed gently in front of Sinatra.

She watches the feather, thenpicks it up.

Agrona watched Sinatra pick up the feather."It's a really weird color for a Death Angel huh?"

She nods. ''But not as weird being made of ice.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus