Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Souliana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Souliana watched as Agrona and Sinatra vanished."Are you ready yo return to your body?"She looked at Silver.
Silvers Fear Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Sinayta shiverred a bit, but nodded.

Silver nodded, halo still bobbing about.

Souliana closed her eyes and sent Silver's soul back into her own body as Souliana found hers and entered it.When Souliana opened her earthly eyes she focused again and teleported herself to Silver to see what had happened.

What she saw was a giant dragon frozen with a block of ice, golden wings spread fully, as if frozen in a roar, tail sticking out.

"She was right."Souliana whispered to herself.She breathed in deeply and breathed out a blue jet of flames that melted the ice right off Silver."You okay?"Souliana asked.

The large dragon collapses, then stirs awake and stands up, shivering. ''Ah....Yes, I'm fine. That ice storm was terribly cold, too. Is it finally over?''

"Yeah.From what I heard from the beings that come and go from the Spirit world that it ended years ago."Souliana said."I think I can teleport both of us to Agrona and Sinatra since I happened to have Spirit Bonded with Agrona a long time ago."

Frowning slightly, she tilts her head. ''Years ago..?''

"Yeah,but that's what I heard from the spirits."

''But to ne it just seemed like yesterday.'

"I don't really know what it's like to be frozen."

''When your froze, it seems like no time passes at all. You don't breathe.''

Souliana nodded."We should get to to Sinatra and Agrona."

''Indeed.'' She replied, folding her golden wings, bladed tail moving slightly.

Souliana spread her wings and closed her eyes.The world around them started to spin.When the world came to a stop they were in front of the cavern where Sinatra and Agrona were."They are in there."

''Yep, looks like it is them. So I could have had been frozen for decades and not even known..''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona looked away from Sinatra to sense that Souliana and Silver were outside."Come on.They're outside,Sinatra."Agrona held her hand out to Sinatra.
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

She held agronas hand, nodding. ''Hopefully they didn't face too much troubles...''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona walked down out of the cavern and smiled when she saw Souliana."Are you okay,Silver?"

Silver nodded gracefully, wings folded loosely. ''I was frozen in a giant icecube.'' She replied, snickering to herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus