Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agroan bowed,her spirit form wavering a bit."I'm Agrona."
Silvers Fear Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I beleive I'm frozen in the normal world. That ice storm was very horrible..''

"I think I could find you."Agrona said."But I'll need to call Souliana."

''Souliana?''

"My spirit dragon."Agrona looked at Silvers Fear Sinatra.

''Like I'm Sinatras dragon?''

Agrona smiled."Pretty much."

''Oh. Coool!''

"Give me a second to call her."Agrona said,then looked at the skies and started to hum.The hum seemed to cause the Spirit world to vibrate,yet the hum had a sad tune to it.
Souliana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Someones....Calling me."A blue dragon said in her mind.She jumped off the cliff she had slept on and flew the direction of the hum.The young blue dragon landed near where the person that was humming,but not close enough for the person to see her.

Silver hums idly to self in tune to her own poem, tiny halo bobbing over her small golden horns.

Souliana crept closer Until she was fully out of the trees."A-Agrona,is that...you?"The blue dragon tilted her head in amazement,not recognizing her own friend.

Agrona stopped humming and looked at the blue dragon."Souliana!"Agrona ran to the blue dragon and hugged Souliana around the neck.She let go of Souliana and looked at the other two with her."This is Souliana,my spirit dragon."

''Uuu...Hi? I'm Silver.'' Silver replied.

''I'm Sinatra....'' Sinatra inquired.

Souliana bowed her head in respect."Pleased to meet you both."She looked at Agrona and it looked like they were telling each other something in each other's mind.Souliana looked at Silver."By the sound of things your stuck in ice."

Silver nods. ''Frozen, I beleive. Like my angel friend, Sinatra.''

"Then let us head there."Souliana said then turned toward Agrona."And don't worry about me,okay?"

Agrona nodded then looked at Sinatra."I'll take you back to your body.Souliana will Take Silver back to hers.Then I'll teleport me and you to their location.Is that okay with you?"
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Sounds fine.'' She replied, wings loosely hanging.

Silver nods aswell, eyes dimly lit up.

Agrona closed her eyes as a blue ankh glowed on her forehead.She touched Sinatra's forehead and focused on their bodies.Both of their souls vanished from the Spirit world and returned to their earthly bodies."Are you okay?"She asked Sinatra.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus