Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona laughed."True,but I don't know if you know that all Death Angel's have dark grey wings,not dark red."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Probably a genectic trait due to certain genes, right?''

"I don't know.I asked Aislin why my wings were like this,but she doesn't know either."

''Then it is a mystery.''

Agrona laughed."I guess it is and I want to know why my wings are like this but I don't know where to start."

''Maybe it's a mixture of your parents wing colors.''

Agrona shook her head."My father's wings were black and my mother's were white."

''Probably just a rare color than.''

"I guess.I don't really care why my wings are like this.It means I'm different and I like that."

''Being different from the others means you are who you are, without boundaries on how you can act.''

"Got that right."Agrona laughed.

''I do know a few, though, that were different and were laughed at fro being different. Most of them hid, or died due to it..''

"I don't really let people see me cause there's a prophecy about a red angel causing the end of the world.Even angels of all kinds want me dead for the same reason."Agrona said.

''Theres some prophecy thats been going around that says my dragon will cause another massive blizzard to wipe out a huge region that is on earth somewhere. But I don't beleive it. Silver is kind-hearted.''

"Well some prophecies never happen till about 300 years from now,so you never know."Agrona shrugged.

''I know that, but the weather is too warm for any kinds of a blizzard isn't it?''
Souliana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Not unless you anger a spirit goddess."Souliana said.

''I don't think my dragon is one.''

"Souliana meant if Silver was to anger a spirit goddess,it would usually cause a blizzard or any other kind of natural disaster."

''I don't think she's ever angered anyone. Both me and her have no recollection of what happened during the stom and what caused it.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus