Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Warmth seems to hurt me, and it seems anything that touches me gets a bone-chilling cold. I'm covere in ice too.''
Aislin (played anonymously)

"Your an ice angel."Aislin said and closed her eyes."You have been trapped in ice for a long time.You are ice."

''But...how is that possible?''

Aislin opened her blueish gray eyes."If you stay with an element for a long time,it changes you."She lowered her white head to look into Sinatra's eyes."I know this because I was once a regular dragon,but once I started to meditate in the spirit world,I became a spirit goddess."

''The ;ast tyhing I can remember was s giant storm and my dragon I was taking care of screeching..''

Aislin eyes widened slightly."When was this?The only great storm happened where you were happened to kill the entire area there and was caused by the dragon goddess of ice.I don'y know why she was furious though."

''It was very long ago. My dragon was a silvery dragon called Silvers Fear Sinatra.''

Aislin closed her eyes as blue symbol glowed across her scales."Agrona,help this angel into the Spirit World."
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Yes ma'am."Agrona said as she stretched her wings as yellow symbols glowed on her wings."Are you ready,Sinatra?"

''Ready for what?'' She meekly replied, shivering again.

"We have to go to the spirit world to find out what happened to you."The symbols on Agrona's wings turned brighter.

''ready as I'll ever be, just really cold.''

Agrona pressed the tip of wing in the middle of Sinatra's forehead.The world around them spun and vanished.They were in the middle of a glowing forest with Aislin nowhere to be seen."This is the Forest of Spirits."Agrona said to Sinatra.

Sinatra looks around, still shivering. ''It seems familiar to mee..But I can;t fgure out why..''

"You could have came here when you were stuck in the ice."

''My dragon was with me, but she was silent..Her whole body was covered in wounds..''

"Maybe I could find her.Either me or the Spirit God."Agrona smiled.

''But I have not the faintest clue where she is now.''

"If you want I can call Souliana."

''Silvers fear sinatra is probably wondering about on her own...''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus