Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Nothing happened.

(roll 1d10)
Xelera Ryker (played by Jello_Monsta)

Xelera swallowed and tried pressing her hand against the slab, squeezing her eyes shut.

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Still nothing. Blood smeared on the slab but nothing happened. The whispers were getting worse, and Lucia was starting to look around nervous. "I don't think that owkrs..."

"Dammit" Xelera cursed standing up. "Help me out of here, quick!" she cried up to him, holding up her hand.

He quickly pulled her out, and they both ran out the door. "I guess we need to come up with something else."

She was panicking as she ran, "Your turn, I'm obviously not always right!" she shouted. She was breathing heavily, and she could still hear the whispers.

"I don't think my blood would work..." he siad, looking out the door. THe sun, or as much as it could be called a sun, was setting. The wind was blowing lightly through the small village...

Xelera started to panic more, night was coming, that would make it worse. She looked at Lucia, "Think fast, please...I need to get out" she felt like she was about to have an aneurysm.

Lucia looked pained. He didn't know what to do. THere was nothing he could do. The young man quickly went int o another room. THere was a loud breaking noise, and he came back with what looked like a rather heavy looking trunk.

"We're not staying here. Let's get out."

He ran, carrying the box until they made it back to the tree outside of town. He set the trunk down and sighed.

"I think we're gonna have to camp out here for the time being... I found some stuff in here that would help..."

Xelera was breathing heavily, hugging herself as she looked at the trunk. "A-Alright, what's in it?" she asked, glancing up at him.

He opened. It was a couple bed rolls, a rolled up tent, and an asortment of camping gear and food. "THis should help us out for the time being." Lucia said, begining to set up another fire.

Xelera blinked slightly, "Well I guess that is helpful" she said, rubbing the back of her neck. She sat down by the trunk, thinking back to the slab with the rune on it, she was sure it'd work, where did it go wrong?

"Don't stress about it." He said, catching some branches on fire and getting it going. "We're dealing with someone who enjoys toying with people. Either he knew you'd be scared of ghosts, or he's purposfully making this riddle harder. I don't know..."

She frowned, staring into the fire. "Better hope they don't run into me then, I'll make them suffer." she said coldly, furrowing her brow. She glanced at Lucia, and looked down. "T-Thanks..for helping me." she said quietly.

Lucia looked at her and smiled a little. He reached out and patted her cheek. "Maybe I"m a fool, but I'm a trusting sort. You need help, and I do it. THat's All I need."

She touched her cheek after he patted it, and blushed slightly. She cleared her throat and glanced back at the fire, "So any ideas on how to crack this riddle?" she asked.

He shook his head, opening one of the food bundles and breaking off a piece of bread. "Not a clue. SO far they've just been riddles. BUt right now, I think it's something more specific, or symbolic. And why would there be a rune under a ghost town?" He bit into the food and handed the other half to Xelera.

She took it from him, and took a few hungry bites. She frowned as she chewed, still staring into the fire. She glanced up at him as she swallowed the food, "Symbolic or not, we need to figure it out. Or we are going to be stuck here forever." she shuddered at the thought.

"I have no intension of being stuck here..." He said quietly, looking into the fire. taking another bite he looked back at the town. "... Do you think they were alive before? Or whoever made this place just made them ghosts..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus