Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » You know you're in...

you know you are in trouble when your dad calls you by your actual name....
Shadow13

You know you're in my house, when it's like comedy central in my brother's room.
You know you're in a train when you want to be productive but fall asleep instead

OR

You know you're a Finn when in train if there are other people you can't grab your bag to eat even if you're starving
Shadow13

You know you're in an awkward situation when someone says, "Look! She's blushing!"
You know you're from Puerto Rico when you say corn flakes in Spanish as "con flay."
You know you're in Team Fortress 2 when someone says they're better than you because their hat is taller than yours.
You know you're in oklahoma when it can be hailing, raining, and perfectly calm in different parts of town.
You know you're in a really bad fanfiction when literally every adores you.
You know you're in South Alabama during spring when it feels like the dog days of summer before it hits the end of May.
You know you're in the hood when you use tap water instead of milk for your cereal XD
(Dude, don't remind me XD XD XD)

You know you ghetto when you got a picture of Jesus holding fried chicken as your profile pic.
You know you're in the south when the three people at the cash register all realize they're related.
PrinceOfChaos

You know you're in the ghetto when you see a going to jail yard sale sign.
Imtoorandom

You know your in Texas when kids get off of school for the fair.
You know you're in Arizona when your air conditioner starts sweating.
You know you're in Georgia when you see everyone worship Cam Newton
You know you're in Britain when there is a storm outside and it's supposed to be 'summer'.
You know you're in Arizona when 90 degrees is cool.
You know you're in the college campus part of a city when you see two bookstores right next to each other.
You know you're in Ohio when you see people wearing hoodies over obviously fresh, nasty sunburns and the tornado sirens are going crazy.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » You know you're in...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus