Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » You know you're in...

You know you are a visitor to Dallas if you find yourself saying "what's a toll road?"or "what in the world is an HOV lane? That sounds like something out of the movie Back to the Future." (me, 10 years ago).
You know you're in USA when people pretend to be Bristish by saying; "Pip pop cheerio!"
You know you're at work when...you finally have to log of the phone and get of RpR and stop making up funny "you know you're in...when..." sentences and actually go do some real work.....damnittttt :(

((Lol jk I'm happy, have a good day!))
StereotypeAgain wrote:
You know you're in USA when people pretend to be Bristish by saying; "Pip pop cheerio!"

I've never heard that, but I'm totally probably going to say that now! That's hilarious!
Wolfcat

You know your in Orkney when you see random teens jumping off piers. ((It’s a game XD))
You know you're in Michigan when 3 feet of snow falls overnight and schools are still open
TardisCatTwo wrote:
You know you're in Indiana when you see 7th graders vaping in a middle school restroom. >.>

Not to mention just the entire Midwest (Wisconsin ahem)
iolhantheX

You know you're in Cali if you're on the beach and a herd of half dressed beach hippies walk by with their boards when it's cold and cloudy.
You know you're in Mordor when one does not simply walk into it.
You know you're in DFW, Austin, or Houston Texas when you see a Prius with a Gonzalez Flag sticker
You know you’re in Wisconsin when there are fields of corn, cows, and just farms in general. Miles and miles. So much.
You know you're in Seattle when the locals tell you the view of Mt. Rainier is spectacular--but the clouds never let up once while you're there so you're sure they're all pulling your leg.
You know your in Chandler when the food places are next to the weirdest things.

E.G. McDonalds + car wash
Wendy’s + bank
Skrifa

You know you're in the Marvel fandom when you get into an arguement about whether or not there is a parallel universe that the MCU is actually tangible and not just real in movies...
You know you're in Western Washington when the weatherman says sun tomorrow--but it's rain as usual.
You know you're in the United states when the headlining news story is what the president posted on Twitter last night -.-
You know you're in the suburbs when the cop gives you a ticket for mere jaywalking. XD
You know you're in Texas when you can get a heat stroke and hypothermia in the same 24 hour period.
nightmqre

You know you're in England when you have freezing breezes down to -7 degrees Celsius but not a drop of snow.
You know you’re in Phoenix when most houses look like fancy adobe houses.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » You know you're in...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus