Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus)

THUD, a man would hit the mud of a local Bostonian bar alley. It would be raining, as it had been for quite some time now. The ground was soaked. It was around midnight. The man would laugh hysterically on the ground... "Hahahaha, ohhhoohahahaha!" The man standing over him with a mean look on his face would shout, "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY!?" The man would kick the man on the ground hard in the stomach.

"Hahahahaha! Oooph!... HAHAHA!" the man would laugh while clutching his stomach.

The man standing over him would step back, "This kid's a complete nutter... c'mon boys."

The Man would stand up and look at the man who'd been beating him to a pulp along with his thug-buddies.
"The ting is here boys, I don't give a fuck about who you tink you are, I'm not taken a beatin' and not leaving here wit somethin'"

The man who'd been assaulting him would walk up and swing at him, Sawyer would step the right and clock the man with a mean right cross, laying him out cold, after he bounced off the wall of the alley of course.

"Kay boys, one atta time." Sawyer would look the the thugs.

The men would charge at Sawyer all at once and slam him into the wall. Sawyer would hit the wall and grab one of the men's shirts and throw him off for the time being, grab the other man and slam his head into the wall head first, out cold, he would slide down the wall bleeding profusely. Sawyer would look at the other man and front kick him in the stomach, further down the dead end alley and the man would turn to run to see this. "Hey kid, ain't no reason to beat a man down right?"

"Wrong." Sawyer would say as he grabbed the nearest trash can and stuff it over the man and kick it so hard the man would fly back and roll... out cold...

Sawyer would pick up his hat, kiss his rosary, and say calmly, "Nice doing bidness withcha boys." He would walk back into the bar, counting the money he'd hustled in a game of billiards. "Don't know why tree grand would piss'em off so badly." Sawyer would smile and sit at his usual booth.
Carmen (played anonymously)

A young woman walked the rainy streets alone. Her hands were thrust into the pockets of the black leather coat she wore to keep the rain from her tanned skin. She had spent the evening turning tricks downtown to make a few bucks, turning tricks didn't mean she was a prostitute. It meant she was a magician, or as some called it a con artist. Carmen walked with no particular destination in mind, she never did. Usually went where her feet carried her, tonight it seemed they were carrying her to a familiar bar, and from what she could hear from this distance the scene was the same. Men brawling out side.

As she neared the bar a slight smirk crossed her tanned face as the bar, and the brawl came into view. Pausing for a moment she watched an unknown man stuff another into a trash can, then send it rolling with a kick. She couldn't help but let a small silent laugh hit her lips before continuing on towards the club her keen ears picking up the amount the man had said. A nearly cocky smirk came to the girls lips as she slipped into the bar, she had a mark.

She would mill around the room for about a half an hour, smiling, and greeting people, apparently she was no stranger around here. The fact that her bleached blond locks were nearly dripping wet didn't seem to bother her, nor the looks she was getting from some of the drunker male patrons. The young woman took it all with a grain of salt. Soon she was standing at the bar, her large baby blues settling stead fast on the bar tender. "Hey, soda for myself, and." she nodded her head back in the direction of the brawler. "A glass of whatever the guy in the hat is drinking." she stuffed her hands into her pocket pulling out a 10 dollar bill she put it on the bar once the drinks were ready.

She approached the booth smiling, "Hi there."
Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer would lean up and see the pretty blonde in front of him. "Hi lass, how might ya be this evening?" Sawyer liked the look of the young woman. "Joining me for a drink? or drinking heavy alone?" He would point to the drinks in her hands.

Carmen would let out a laugh, "No I never drink alone." A grin was flashed, and if he was observant he'd catch sight of her teeth. Were her canine teeth sharper than they should be? "And this isn't mine. It's yours." she said plunking the drink down in front of him. "So," her blue eyes flashed a moment, "you gonna invite a girl to sit down?"

"Please join me, and might I add, nice chompers you have there, lass." Sawyer was intrigued by the drink buying, sharp toothed, blondy, in Boston, hitting on the busted up Gypsy. "What brings you to this part of town? Are you a local?" Sawyer would take the drink he'd already had and shoot it back and let out an "ahhh" of satisfaction. "Certainly didn't come here to buy me a drink now did ya lass?" Sawyer would smile and wink.

She laughed to his comment in regards to her chompers as he had so delicately put it. "I'm glad you like them." she smiled, the words were said in all seriousness. What kinda woman would follow a comment about her teeth, with that?

She set her soda down on the table infront of where she intended to sit, "You could say I'm local." she shrugged her slender shoulders before slipping of the leather jacket she wore revealing a black tank top, "But you my friend, definitely don't sound local." She slipped into the seat across from him. "So where are you from?" She asked with a laugh as the man winked at her.

"You've hit the nail on the head." Sawyer would relax back. "I'm from a much greener world." Sawyer would like to know more about this girl, he also figured her to have ulterior motives... "So what made you come sit down with me? I know I'm not a slump of remains, but there are plenty of boys in this place." Sawyer was okay with her ulterior motives, he could get a little ass and be on his way. "Where would you like the night to end, lass?"

Carmen let out a hearty laugh, How cocky this one was. "Your accent tells me Ireland to take a guess." Her own accent was American, but distinctly Jersey. She lifted the soda to her lips, out of sheer, silly habit, and appeared to take a small sip. Truthfully the carbonated beverage just touched her lips, she couldn't consume it.

When he brought the conversation to her reasons, she smiled. "Well I was on my way here, and I heard shouting. Then," her smile turned into a grin, "I seen you stuff one of of the usual rough housers into a garbage can." she laughed, "Need I say more?"

Sawyer let small smirk or accomplishment sneak out. "Well, does that mean you want to get into a tussle with me? I don't hit me a woman... unless she ain't not woman." Sawyer would look down at the glass she'd brought to him, thankfully he knew better than to take drinks from strangers... at least he'd learned from past experiences. "I'll have to decline your drink, but I tell you what, I'll reimburse you with a walk home can't have a young lady like yourself walking the streets alone, who knows a sick degenerate bastard, like myself, could be out there waiting to get a closer look at those pearly whites in your mouth." Sawyer would stand up and go pay for his drink. Leave the bar and wait for her outside, the men were stilling laying in the alley out cold... "Poor bastards, I hit 'em harder than I thought."

Laughed a moment, but she didn`t answer his question. The young woman didn`t put anything in his drink, she had gotten it from the bar tender and brought it straight to him, but who could blame him? She perked a brow as he got up and left, but she sat there a moment or two more thinking things through. The man seemed smarter than the average bear as the saying goes.

After putting a tip on the table between the two untouched drinks she picked up her coat, and headed to the door. As she crossed the threshold she was pulling it on, "Well I should tell you that I don't go walking in the dark with stange men, so if you want to leave this spot with me gimmie a name." she was of course lying, and completely full of shit, but she was playing to the part of the young woman caught between her teenaged years and truly being a woman.

"Call me Tom." Sawyer smirked. "Tom is what I'll let you call me, anything else I may not worry about." Sawyer was going to have some cautious and yet spontaneous fun. He knew she was no average woman, he would've actually left in a minute, but there she was, thus he knew that trouble was on the horizon, but hey what's life without some blood, piss, and vinegar? "What about your name, lass, only fair I know it." He would wait for her direction.

Carmen would thrust her hands into her pocket, she was getting a feeling that he wasn't being truthful. Well lets being the game she smiled to herself as she started heading back up the street she had walked only a little while ago. "Pleasure Tom." she paused and looked over her shoulder to him to see if he was following, and once he was she started to walk again. "Call me Carmen."

Sawyer would walk along side her. "Alright Carmen, what part of town might you be walking me to?" Sawyer was weary that he would be ambushed so he had his brass knuckles in his jacket ready. "So do you live with your fellow lasses, or are you all alone?" Sawyer would laugh at the thought of 10 blondes living in a 2 bedroom apartment... it's one of those things that felt funnier than it really was. "Do I need to impress anyone or learn a secret hand-shake?"

The young woman stretched her arms up as she walked and clasped them behind her head, elbows in the air. "I've got a place downtown, and no. I live alone." a grin cracked her lips, sharp teeth showing again. "So you mustn't worry about silly things like that."

There would be no ambush, she could handle things all by herself. Well with a little help from her Chimerstry. "So you been in town long?" she asked taking him towards the down town, but starting to slip on to the side streets, ones that were virtually abandoned only herself and Sawyer would be walking

Sawyer would follow her, he was weary and yet intrigued by the teeth. She seemed to relaxed for his own good, so Sawyer would be cautious at least until they got where they were going. "I've been in town for about as long as I've been here." Sawyer wasn't interested in giving her any information she didn't need... and as far as he could care she didn't need to know anything. He wasn't paranoid just smart. "Stop, lass." Sawyer would get an eerie feeling about her. "Why go to your place, there's a hotel right over there" Sawyer would say keeping things neutral, "You picked me up in a bar for one of two reasons, to take me the the homeland, or to take me for the clothes on my back." Sawyer wasn't sure about this woman, but his want for a piece of ass was clouding his already terrible judgement of women. "What do you say, lass?"

Threw her head back and laughed loudly, the laugh wasn't the slightest bit false, on the contrary she seemed to actually find that funny. That option hadn't even crossed her mind, It was certainly easier than maintaining her Chimerstry. As the laughter faded she grinned to him. "Well what is it, rob you blind or enjoy your company?" she looked to the hotel as if she were considering her options. After a moment her baby blues flashed to him, "Lead the way Tom cat."

Sawyer would walk toward the motel, into the lobby, rent a room for the night. Get the keys, and walk out. "Room 42." He would then walk down to the room. Open the door and go in.

Carmen folded her arms across her chest while she waited for Sawyer. Her baby blues, and her face seemed to be totally void of all emotion and life as she stood in the rain. But she was thinking, with any luck I can be out of here in an hour, just gotta wait for him to fall asleep. the emotionless state broke as he exited the hotel, a smirk spread across her face and she fell into step shortly behind him.

Once in side the young woman with the nearly icy feeling skin wasted no time **fade to black**

Afterwards Carmen pretended to be asleep, which was rather easy for her at this point in her existence. Once she heard Sawyer's breath level out and find a steady gait, she knew the man was out cold.

After dressing, she searched his pockets. Quickly finding the wad of cash. Sure she was undead, but living still cost money. After counting the cash in movments quicker than a regular human could possess she found that there was nearly three thousand dollars there. "Thank you Tom cat." She ginned and stuffed the money into her pockets.

Then once she was sure she had her belongings the young woman headed out. Quite pleased with her nights work. She headed to her small apartment down town, making it home only a a half hour before the sun rose.

Sawyer would awake from his night of fighting, drinking, and other fun stuff which lead to the end of his night. He would look over to see her gone, which was no surprise, he got what he came for... then he thought... "Shit." he would quickly get to his jacket to find everything... but the money. "Well shite..." he would have a good chuckle, mainly because she rocked his world... if she were a prostitute, she was likely worth every dime. He still needed the money that con he'd been working on took him 3 days of conning, had to convince everyone in the bar he was terrible at billiards, but didn't believe that. He then convinced everyone, except the bartender who got his cut, that he was a light drunk... then he reeled in the big fish for the pay off. "Guess I'll have to find the sassy lass." He would get up, shower, dress in his clothes, and begin to scour the city for the woman with mean thighs and light feet.

Carmen wouldn't be found until long after the sun was set, she slept the entire day away in her apartment. There was a small windowless room just large enough for a single mattress, and the door to the small room was heavily locked. As were the windows and the front door to the place, she was as cautious as she possibly could be, without seeming extreme to neighbors.

After rising she showered, the took the time to darken her lashes with Mascara and apply a little bit of eyeliner. Then she dressed in a knee length blue skirt, black tank top, and grey cardigan. A Pair of spiked heels and a leather bag completed the look. She liked to refer to the bag as her bag o tricks. This was the literal meaning, in the bag there were the fixings for simple magic tricks, and a deck of blank playing cards.

Carmen hit the streets shortly after Eight, heading straight for the busier part of town. Hodgkins Street, it was a pedestrian street with many restaurants, bars, even a theater. A great place to make a quick buck.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus