Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer turned a little fun color of red, "You know what I mean... what if this becomes more than friends... what happens if this is a longer haul than we anticipate? How's that work? Do you turn me?" Sawyer realized he may have taken the wrong approach... "I mean I'm just confused is all, no offense." Sawyer was doing his best to be on his best manners... "I like you, don't think I don't, I'm just wanting to know the game before I sit down to play it, do you know what I mean?"

Sawyer would get up and go try and pet Spook. "I just... I don't know, you're different... in a very good way, might I add... and I'd be a fool to think that their aren't some sort of special rules or boundaries to things..."
Carmen (played anonymously)

As Carmen approached the Cat would stand up on it's hind legs, and look like an overweight black meerkat. Carmen shook her head, and smiled at the cats antics before feeding a bit of the fish to it. As Sawyer approached the cat seemed to grow leery of him, not hostile but nervous, that was until she put a piece of raw fish into Sawyer's hand. She sighed softly, "I don't know." the words were said slightly like a 16 year old would say them, a little irritated. Then she sighed, "I'm sorry...but I don't actually know myself." she looked from the cat to him for moment, then shrugged softly. "But I can assure you that nothing would be done with out your consent, I wouldn't bite you or anything."

The tom cat who had been leery at first was now butting his head against Sawyer's hand, searching for a scratch behind his good ear.

Sawyer would scratch the ear of the cat. "I like knowing that... and Rose, if you don't mind I'd like to call you Rose..." Sawyer would look at her deeply, "You're a special person... a special woman... and that's more than enough for me to take this trip with you to help you figure it all out..." Sawyer would lean in and kiss her forehead lightly. While still hovering at her forehead, "I'm not taking off over some sharp chompers." He would look into her eyes with a smile and wink.

Carmen was s bit surprised, but she didn't mind it if he wished to call her something else. Rose sounded a whole lot softer and feminine than Carmen did. She nodded to him, a soft smile on her lips. She was pleased to hear that he wouldn't mind sticking around, to be honest with herself she was surprised that she felt that way. By the time he winked to her she was grinning, "Well good to know." she moved over to take a seat on the couch.

Sawyer would make his way from the cat to the couch and sit next to her... he'd pull her in to his side... "This is a good spot right?" Sawyer was in a relaxed position, finally less nervous than he had been... he was thinking about that kiss last night though... and it was driving him crazy on the inside, he wanted to return the favor, but he liked her so he want to play by the rules and do it in a gentlemanly way... "So, what do we have planned for the night ma'am?" Sawyer would wait for the right opportunity and work his way through the night to kiss what felt like the softest lips he'd ever felt... "I'm in no hurry for anything, I drank some energy drinks and took a late nap this afternoon, so I could stay up with you tonight."

Carmen shrugged her shoulders, "I guess so." she laughed lightly, it felt a little odd but not unpleasantly so. The only problem with the closeness might be the fact she hadn't taken the time to feed while she was out, and she likely should have. Being so close to him she could practically smell his blood, however she was no ravenous fledgling who couldn't contain themselves, if she grew hungry she would just pop out for a moment or two.

"Hmm....well I got a movie like you suggested." she chuckled a little bit, "I'm truthfully not sure what I grabbed...it might end up being horrible." Then the girl smiled almost sheepishly, "Then I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something." she pushed up from the couch and headed to grab something from the kitchen. She returned carrying a small box, a brand new cellphone, the box said LG enV2. "Help me with this damned thing..." it was clear she had already opened the box.

Sawyer would laugh at her a little, but not meanly. "I'm sure the movie will be fine, worst case we turn it off and continue to enjoy each others' company." Sawyer would take the phone from Rose. "Rose this phone is pretty old, are you sure this is the phone you want to use?" Sawyer was unsure if she'd ever had a cellphone. "Have you ever had a cellphone?"

Carmen blinked, "Old..." she didn't quite seem to understand what he meant, it was new to her, as was most technology. She didn't realize that cellphones had grown in leaps and bounds in the last 5 years, she was still slightly fascinated by the fact that you could carry a phone with you, and the phone was as small as the plam of your hand. To his question she shook her head, "No I haven't this will be the first, never really had a reason to. Everyone I wanted to speak to was with in arms length before..." she was referring to her clan mates, "afterwards well..." she shrugged. "No real reason for one..."

Sawyer was taken back by her misunderstanding of technology, but didn't voice it. "Well let's get you set up and if you don't like what you see then we'll change it." he would say with a smile, "Let's look at it like this, technology is like a boulder rolling down and endless hill eh? And as the boulder rolls down the hill it moves faster and farther at every day." Sawyer was not trying to talk down to her, but explain how the age of information had really changed technology. "Plus people buy new technology every six months just to keep up."

Sawyer would go ahead and set up her phone and make a call to his own phone and save it into the phone, he would also create the voice app that would allow her to just say his name. "There you go my friend, all set up!"

Listened quietly only nodding to his words, "Okay...so I'm guessing that this phone...isn't really useful any more?" she asked as he began setting it up. Still trying to grasp the concept of it, it would take her a bit to fully understand it, hell she still had issues with the television and DVD player.

"So..." she looked from the phone to her new companion, "What do I do with it?" she felt more than a little stupid, "I'm sorry...things had really changed alot since I last paid attention to technology..." that was true, "do I dial the numbers and the phone call is made..?"

Sawyer would gracefully help her to understand the phone."This phone is more than worth a try and is still entirely useful, but it's got less to offer, but in you're case it makes more sense." Sawyer would say politely as to not make her feel dumb,"Everyone has to start somewhere right?" Sawyer would explain, "I've got it set up for at least my number, in case you need help, where all you do is hit this button on the side here, and say my name." He would demonstrate it for her several times until she understood it. "There are other things you can do, you can type a number into this phone here, like with any other phone and then hit SEND and it will make a call..." Sawyer would look up at Rose to make sure she was catching on, seeing that she was struggling he would go a little slower. "When was the last time you used a phone, a phone from any time you've been alive?"

She nodded her head a he started to explain in a bit more detail, silently thankful that he was so patient with her. She was slowly understanding it, and likely with in a couple of days she would have a fairly good understanding of the phone.

To his question she grinned a little bit sheepishly, "Well...I've used pay phones but other than those..." she shrugged her small shoulders. "I haven't really used them much."

Sawyer would smile with some excitement, "Great, that's great, so just like when you call people from it the call doesn't go through until you put in all the numbers right?" Sawyer would pause, "Well with a cell phone you have to hit the SEND button so that it pushes the call out." Sawyer would explain texting to her one day, but not any day soon unless she was interested. "Is this a pre-pay, or did you sign a contract?" Sawyer realized that she could have a contract on something going as far back as the 70's... funny he found it. "It will make a big difference."

She smiled seeing his excitement, and she nodded to his words. Tex ting would be over her head for the time being, in a few days he could teach her if he wished. Her brows flared, "Contract?" evidently it was a pre paid phone. [crap post sorry]

Sawyer could read that she was getting frustrated and disinterested with the phone. "The good news is you can call me anytime, you likely have the same plan I do and if you don't I'll do something about it." Sawyer was willing to take care of it for her... he was feeling... manly, but wasn't beating the tar out of another man or mounting a sexy woman... it was a weird, but accepted feeling when he thought of it. "For now we can just take care of this movie and if I get hungry I'll order some food if that is okay?" Sawyer was hungry and his stomach growled a little, but he didn't want to eat in front of her, he thought it was rude. "I've been meaning to ask, I was on the internet and found that they made this kind of wine with blood in it... it's willingly given, it sounds kinda strange to me, but I figured it could be something you could drink... so I bought some" ,he would pull the bottle from his bag that he brought over, he always has a bag on him. "if you want we can try it?" Sawyer wasn't sure how he'd feel about blood in his wine, but as long as it got him drunk he'd be okay.

The vampiress blinked to him, "Alright." she laughed a little bit, "I'm sure I'll get it eventually..." another laugh came from her, "I manged to figure out being 16 for the rest of my life, If I can master that I'm sure I can master this." she indicated the phone. When he suggested that the move onto the other portion of the evening she nodded, and was more than happy to move on. With a nod of her head she was getting back up to go retrieve the movie. As shed got up the sound of his stomach reached her ears. "Why didn't you just bring something with you?" she asked perking a brow to him, he would have to either get used to eating in front of her or they wouldn't be spending too much time together. "I don't mind." she said placing the moive on the table as he pulled out the bottle of bloodwine.

She perked a brow, she had heard that some people make this stuff. "I know how it's made, and I know where the blood comes from just never tried it." she smiled a moment the began to giggle. "Oh I wouldn't expect you to drink it...unelss you like the taste of blood." she gave him a puzzled look for a moment.

"Here's an idea..." she smiled softly to him, "Why don't we go out for a little bit? You go get your food...and I'll find a meal too." she sighed a little bit wondering how much it would bother him that she was going to get a meal as well. There were of course alternatives to feeding from a live victim and if it seemed to bother her she would move to the alternative. "I can...go buy blood." she knew that those words would sound really strange to him.

Sawyer realized that she was perturbed that he didn't eat, but he was doing his best to be polite after all. "Well I'm okay with the idea, but I did want to say something... could you drink my blood? and if so... I know this sounds like something from a stupid book, but could you ~control~ yourself? I mean, I don't know what it's like to be a vampire so I have to ask some of these questions... but what does drinking blood entail for the... bleeder?" he would struggle not to call them victim. "I mean if you're not going to kill me and it's just easier for you, why not?" Sawyer was obviously too stupid to look some of this up online, but he didn't know if any of this would be accurate there... "I swear Rose, I'm trying to be as polite about this as I can... but I don't know how." Sawyer didn't mind if she bit into someone else, but he didn't necessarily like the idea of her killing someone... then again survival of the fittest... "I mean it's fine if you want to lure some schmuck into an alley, though I don't think I could have ya kill him... you know? I'm sorry Rose, I'm a big duff." Duff was a word they used where he came from for blockhead or meathead.

She wasn't necessarily perturbed, but felt that she was thinking logically. She sank back into the couch beside him as he began talking about his blood. At first she though he was leading up to asking to be embraced, which is something she wasn't going to do, at least not yet. when she realized he was suggesting that she drank his blood instead of finding some poor soul who would fit the bill she nodded her head a little bit. "Well, I can control myself..." she pursed her lips a moment, "so you needed worry about me draining you to the last drop." she paused considering his question carefully.

"Well...I remember the bite.." she sighed very softly, "It wasn't unpleasant," a slight flush came to her tanned cheeks, "It was rather enjoyable....and I'll admit...I didn't exactly want it to stop." she was trying to be informative, and hoping that she was getting the point across that it became rather addicting to her when she was mortal. Each time she ask kash not to stop, which is what lead to the blunder that caused her to be as she was today.

Sawyer was intrigued... "Well even if we do this, I would imagine it's like giving blood, I should probably eat and not be drunk" he would look at his beer, "not that getting drunk is going to happen from one beer."

Sawyer would take a second to think about it, "I think I'm okay with it, if you feel like I'm getting addicted, make sure you tell me, I think that's all I need to not do so, does that make sense?" Sawyer was willing to do this, he did think her going after some other guy was a bit intimate for his taste... he'd rather take the bite than some dude. "I'll look at it like this, why have jerky when you have the rib-eye sitting on your couch right?" Sawyer would have a laugh at himself, though he was still unsure... "If it would be weird for you to drink me, then we can go another route, but I'm just offering because... well to be honest Rose, you're the only person in my life that I trust..."

Carmen smiled softly to his intrigue, "It doesn't matter, but you should likely have eaten first..." the young vampiress pushed her hair from face and behind her ears and shoulders. Her blue eyes were unwaveringly set on Sawyer as he was thinking, she could tell he was definitely considering the possibility of it and trying to make it sounds plausible to himself more than to her. She was totally uncomfortable with the idea, the thought of a willing victim seemed to make life sound alot easier.

She began to laugh a little bit, "It'll be as obvious to you as it to me when or if it happens." She wondered what bothered him about her feeding the fact that she might kill some poor smuck as he put it, or if it was the fact that she was so close to someone else. His last words seemed to surprise her thoroughly. How could he not trust anyone, and why would he trust her. She had robbed him blind just the other night, and if she wanted to she could likely kill him in a few breaths.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus