Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer was no longer worried about it after what she had said... "Well good, let me know if you're ever uncomfortable?" Sawyer would ask and hope she'd understand he wanted her to be able to do that. "I think I hear the pizza guy." sounds of someone shuffling down the hall gave away that it might be there. "I'll grab my money and pay, gimme a sec to eat and then we'll make sure you get a lovely dose of Sawyer Slurpee." He would get up when the knock at the door came and would pay for and get the pizza and sit down to eat. "So before I eat, might I ask what doesn't allow you to eat food?"
Carmen (played anonymously)

The vampire nodded her head, "Oh trust me, I'll let you know." She doubted that he could make her truly uncomfortable but he would know if he did. As he got up she perked a brow to the words sawyer slurpee, and just shook her head laughing lightly. "Interesting choice of words." She got to her feet and headed into the kitchen while he paid for the pizza, when he returned she was back in her seat and a beer was opened on the table for him.

When he asked that question her face went almost blank, "I don't actually know." She frowned, "I-I tried to eat something once when I was new." the frown deepened, "I couldn't handle the drink blood...even from Kash. I went to a diner and ordered a hamburger...." her nose wrinkled a bit, "I was sick for a while after...."

Sawyer was facinated by Rose, maybe that's why he wanted to stick around so badly... "That's interesting... well if I ever turn into a vampire I'll be sure to figure out some way to eat my pizza!" Sawyer would take a bite of his 3rd piece of pizza in just a few minutes, he was getting full. "Ugh... okay I'm done." Sawyer would look at Rose... "Ready?" Sawyer knew she was hungry... "I know you're hungry..."

The vmapiress shook her head, "Well I have no immediate plans to embrace you, so don't worry about your pizza." she shifted on the couch as the scent of the pizza hit her nose, and she had to admit that it smelled good. Carmen shifted herself directing her attention to the movie she had rented, not even sure what one she got, man like apes lumbered around the screen and there seemed to be some sort of battle going on. His full groan made her look from the TV back to him, "You'll end up with indigestion, you ate so quickly." was it a scold, or just a comment it was hard to tell.

She wasn't used to victims who were so willing, it felt a little bit strange to her but she nodded her head. "Yes I am." she was still young enough that nightly feedings were required. Her attention was no fully on him, "But the question is are you ready....and are you sure."

"Embrace?" Sawyer would say in obvious confusion... "What is that?" Sawyer would lean back with a full stomach, he would stare into the TV until she would get back to him about what Embracing was... "Is that part of drinking my blood? I don't know what it is... You should have some Bloodwine though!" Sawyer would go into her kitchen..."Where are your wine glasses?"

She realized she should have used regular terminology, rather than the word that vampires used for it. "Embrace isn't when we drink from a mortal, it's when a new vampire is created." she replied. As he got up talking about bloodwine, she looked mildly confused wondering if he had suddenly gotten cold feet about being bitten. "I don't have any wine glasses, but the cupboard by the sink you'll find glasses."

Sawyer would make his way to the sink and use that as a reference point to the glasses, "Ah! Found um!" He would pop the seal and poor her a glass. "That's strange you guys call it embrace, I thought you were going to hug me to death." he would laugh. "Let's have a drink and then you can have something to eat." by now Sawyer believed the idea of her drinking out of him was kosher. "Will I be tired or anything afterwards?"

The vampiress sighed softly as a soft mewling sound was heard, then through the open window that lead to the fire escape a small entirely white cat hopped through the window. This little thing was a great contrast to Spook, small fluffy and white. "You're late creeper." she announced to the cat, yes she talked to the animals.

"Whatever works for you." she replied, "And you might feel a bit tired."

Sawyer would hand her the drink and pop open one of his beers, "To you Rose, a beautiful and incredibly sweet lass!" he would boast for his toast. He would hold out his beer to ting with hers and be ready to down the whole thing in preparation for her drinking him. "Let's do this!"

Carmen accepted the glass of bloodwine from him, perking a brow tot he toast he made, "You say that now, wait a bit." she murmured as she clinked her glass gently against his. As he drank his beer she took a sip of the bloodwine, wrinkling her nose just slightly to the taste. She didn't mind the taste is just tasted strange because she really hadn't consumed anything but blood for quite sometime.

As he said lets do this she nodded her head, "Alright." then she scooted closer to him on the couch.

Sawyer could feel his nerves coming on so he would take a deep breath and look at his friend and wonder what would come next... is it like sex? Do you smoke a cigarette and tell 'em you'll catch em later? He wasn't sure what to think, but he had committed to this, and if there was to be more down the road he would have to be okay with this... she was so new to him, but he was in complete awe in her presence...

He was ready, and he was going to go from an innocent human to one of the few who actually knew vampires lived and were real. He was there, in the now in what felt like a monumental moment for him, but was such a normal occurrence for her. He would calm down internally so that maybe she would not experience his panicked blood... He was ready though...

He would lean back on the couch, hoping he would see the ceiling in a few moments still...

The girl had forgotten about the arrival of the small white cat, her meal was before her so other things were pushed from her mind. Carmen could feel his nervousness as she drew closer to him, leaning in she placed a soft kiss on his mouth before smiling gently to him. "Relax." she murmured to him as he leaned his head back on the couch. Then as he stared at the ceiling she leaned into his neck, kissing it softly before her fangs pierced the flesh. As his blood hit her tongue a low contented sound emitted from her before she started to drink.

Sawyer felt the bite... but not as much as most would think... he began to feel himself... melt... he... didn't even care... it felt good... he was lulled into a sort of... relaxation.

Carmen couldn't help but smile softly into his neck as she felt the mortal go limp. She drew the blood from his neck only a few more moments, not wanting to take too much. As she withdrew her tongue flickered over the wound, causing it to close. A small mark would still be visible but it wasn't obvious as to what it was.

Sitting up straight she licked the remaining blood from her lips, "Sawyer?" it was a questioning tone, she wondered how he felt now. Typically she didn't stick around long enough to observe how the victim felt.

Sawyer would feel... afloat in a see off clouds... Sawyer would feel her pull away... "Keep going..." he would barely get out... "It... feels... great... lass... Rose... babe..." he felt unlike anything he'd ever felt... it was like Death himself could knock at the door and Sawyer would be so apathetic he wouldn't even flinch... "Man... who cares right?" Sawyer would talk to himself... "Damn babe..." he would start to drift back in the right direction... "That's crazy... I'm exhausted now... will that fade?"

A small smirk came to Carmen's face as Sawyer talked, the words sounded oddly familiar for she had said similar ones to Kash after her first bite. A little laugh even came from the vampriess, as he questioned her.

"It should, in time if you choose to be bitten again." was her reply, but she had a feeling that he was going to want to be bitten again.

Sawyer was tired, but on his way back to reality... "That was fun, did you get enough to drink?" Sawyer imagined her likely to drink someone dry when she wasn't holding back. "I just don't want to be like Chinese food..." he would wait for her to laugh. "Either way I'm tired, I hope that I get some of my energy back because I'm hard as a rock..." Sawyer had realized he said that out loud... likely due to the fact he was still felling high... "-Pressed to go out on the the town with you!"

Carmen nodded her head, "Yes I had more than enough to drink." She truthfully had taken just what she needed. She was finding his company amusing, and enjoyable, if she took to much all that would be moot."Like Chinese food?" she didn't quite get the joke, so she didn't laugh.

To his next words she laughed lightly, "ahhhh ready to rock then?" she grinned a moment.

"Chinese food, you're hungry thirty minutes later." he would have a chuckle. "Yeah! Let's do this!" He was ready... though he honestly couldn't tell if she meant sex or going out... "What did you have in mind?" he would casually ask her... "I'm thinking of going all out!" Sawyer was feeling good, he got up and grabbed a beer and downed it in seconds... he was in a very good mood and felt his energy rushing back like a hardcore second wind.

Even after Sawyer had explained it she still didn't fully understand, but that's because she really didn't eat much Chinese food, well truthfully none at all. "Don't worry the only way I'll be hungry is if I have to....well exercise any power." She assured him. She would get to her feet at the small yowling sound that came from creeper the white cat. "Just let me feed creeper...then we can hit the town." she gave him a grin before heading to the kitchen calling the the cat. "kittykittykitty." and the small white cat followed her mewing.

"Any ideas on what to do?" she asked from the kitchen

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus