Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer would jump up feeling... new... "Okay that's great, I'll just use the bathroom and then we can head out?" Sawyer would point his way to the door as he walked to the bathroom...

He would walk into the bathroom and shut the door and lock it. He did ever since he was walked in on by his crazy cousin. He would look in the mirror to see if there was a wound, his only reference was from terrible thriller movies that always showed bleeding dots on the sides of victim's necks... He was ecstatic to see that there was a very small virtually unnoticeable scar... "Interesting..." he would say softly looking his neck over.

He would walk over to the toilet and sit down... he was a gentleman after all, though he looked over the bathroom and it looked like it hadn't been used in such a long time... he was thinking about his life with a vampire... he was kind of hopeful for it... though he would take it slow, he'd had a past of fucking and running that usually lead to bad shit. He was ready to maybe give this a go, how often do you meet a sexy ass vampire who wants to let you live, fuck your brains out, and be around with you? He thought. Times like these do not come often to the Irishman he'd become.

He would stand up and flush the toilet. It was funny to him the way the way toilet water flushed... it was like it disappeared and never was likely to come back... though he knew he probably over his short stay in 'The States' he'd probably drank someone's piss... it was a function of modern life... He would wash his hands and slap some cold water on his face to feel the sensation more than he had in some time... man that stuff she did to him was strong. He hadn't felt so strong and yet aware in all his life... time to get into a fight he would think, but he wasn't sure what good it would do unless he was out numbered... so he thought for a moment... if I can't fight... what can I do?

Sawyer would walk out the door of the bathroom and walk right up to Rose and kiss her forehead, "Ready when you are Rose." he would let go and walk past her to collect his jacket and phone... he would call a couple places.

Sawyer would start his calls with the local boxing gym to see if there was any open matches for the night... there was, he would accept the first card...

Sawyer continue his calls, he would get a hold of the best club in town, nothing wrong with a little dancing, and he would get a VIP booth.

Sawyer would then finish his calls with a local auto shop that he frequented... he would go get his car that he stored there.

"Okay Rose, sorry if I kept you waiting, I just wanted to clear a couple things."
Carmen (played anonymously)

The girl nodded as he said he needed the bathroom, she was now thankful that there was a roll of toilet paper in there, she had forgotten to get some while she was out, but then again why would she remember toilet paper, it wasn't like she used it. "mhhh hmm do whatever you need to do." she called to him from the kitchen.

While he was gone she cut up the remainder of the fish and began feeding it to small white cat, the other cat ventured into the kitchen poking around looking for more, "Don't be a glutton Spook." she scolded the large black Tom cat, and scooped him up. The animal didn't struggle with her, but it was clear he was only tolerating the attention. As Sawyer entered the kitchen Spook jumped down and sauntered out of the room in catly fashion. She smiled to him gently as he kissed her forehead, "alright just gotta grab my bag...and perhaps a sweater." she of course didn't need the sweater, it was mearly for appearances.

By the time he was done on the phone she had already slipped her boots on, gotten her bag of tricks, and a black sweater. "No problem...All a vampire has is time."
Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer liked the way she answered, he was also glad that she had time. "Well if we're going to get you out there and have a great night, we need to go now." They would make their way out of her neighborhood to the auto-shop. He would have her wait outside while he walked in to get the keys and car... he would take a few minutes, "What do you mean it's not ready, Frankie just told me five minutes it was ready!!!" he would yell, "This is bullshit Charlie... Gimme your keys... YES YOUR FECKIN' KEYS!" He would yell again... "Thank You!"

The garage door would open up and a large Cadillac would roll out. He would pull up to her and have her get in(if she would) and then they would drive off. He would take her down to the Gym. "I know this seems like a weird place to start a night, but trust me, there is no place I'd rather be. I hope in a little bit you're going to feel the same." He was still a little angry about his car, but hey the caddy was nice after all... "Let's head in, I'll get you a seat. Really close." He wanted her to see what was about to happen. He would grab a bag from the backseat of the car. A bright green glove would be sticking out of it.

They would make their way inside(if she came) and when they got to the ring side he would sit her in the front seat... the house was packed. People yelling and screaming getting ready for a fight... The energy in the room was immense and no one would care about anyone they wanted to see blood. "I'll be back in about fifteen okay Rose?" He would kiss her softly and smirk as he ran into the locker room.

Sawyer would make his way into the locker room and have the official slip his wraps and gloves on... he was ready to go, he wasn't going to let the man walk out of the ring, he was going to knock his head off and hoist it as a trophy... These were scary thoughts, but when you're out there these are cake in comparison...

An announcer would come up and announce one fighter, "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to Rollo's Gym! ARE YOU READY TO SEE MEN BEAT EACH OTHER TO A PULP? *Crowd would roar* ARE YOU READY TO SEE MENS' PIECES BE SCRAPED OFF THE FLOOR!?*Crowd would roar again* ARE YOU READY TO SEE SOMETHING VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTT!? *The Crowd would go berserk.* IN THIS CORNER FIGHTING OUT OF OUR VERY OWN BOSTON AND ROLLO'S GYM, UNDEFEATED IN HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER WITH A RECORD 0F 17-0 JEREMIAH THE DEVIL DAVIDSON!!!!! *CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET SCREAMING UNCONTROLLABLY*

AND IN THIS CORNER A MAN UNKNOWN TO US ALL BUT A MAN WITH DETERMINATION, FROM THE GREAT LAND OF GREEN EYES, SAWYER "TOM CAT" WISE!! *The crowd is not as quite enthused with the challenger*

The light would shine on Sawyer standing in one corner with green trucks and gloves, he would look down and smile at Rose.

The referee would come out and get them to touch gloves go back to their respective corners and then the bell would DING...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus