Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

Sawyer would think about it... "If you want to, and you don't think it's weird, I'm game." Sawyer was up for the task, he did want to eat first. "Let me order a pizza and have a few bites and then you can drink?" Sawyer wasn't so much uncomfortable with what was going on as he was unsure, he didn't know what any of it entailed... He wanted to show her that he was ready to trust her... "I mean think about it, if I was to trust anyone, maybe I should trust the person who, if I'm not mistaken, could snap me like a twig and I'd never see it coming..." Sawyer thought, "which is kinda hot" Sawyer would laugh, "but what I'm getting at Rose is that if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be here, and if I didn't think that you trusted me at least to some extent, I think I'd be dead in an alley somewhere or I wouldn't have ever known anything about you to begin with..." Sawyer was being himself, genuine. "Sure I can be a total shithead from time to time, but I have those... what do you call 'em?" Sawyer would snap his fingers, "feelings that's it, feelings, I have 'em though most deal with booze, women, and food, I've developed this trust feeling for you... and I like it, so how abouts we do what we need to feed ya? and me for that matter." Sawyer would laugh. He would take his phone and look at Rose, "is it okay if I order a pizza?"
Carmen (played anonymously)

Now the vampire was starting to feel bad about robbing him, the money she had taken from him was sitting in the safe she had hidden some where here in the apartment, sighing softly she gave him a smile. "Now...I feel bad." she laughed a little bit. "It's been interesting meeting you Sawyer...if I knew that we were to be friends perhaps I wouldn't have robbed you." She laughed getting to her feet.

"You order your pizza, and I'll be right back." she gave him another smile before disappearing into the master bedroom. She was gone for quite a few minuets, and when she came back she was holding a wad of cash. "Here." she grinned to him, "Some how it doesn't feel right anymore."

Sawyer would have a good laugh at his friend. "No, Rose you're going to keep that." Sawyer would walk up and pick up Rose(if permitted) and carry her into the bedroom. He wasn't going to necessarily have sex with, he would more just play with her and rough house with her. "Bring it on light weight", he'd say trying to provoke her a little bit, "Show me what you're made of!"

Put the cash on the table as he told her to keep it, "got plenty more...." that much was at least true she had close to ten grand sitting in that safe, all of which had been acquired in various ways, some times conning, sometimes doing as she had done with him. Slept with the the mark, then robbed him when he passed out after the merrymaking. As he hoisted her up she began to laugh, not exactly fighting him on it, but she could see that he wanted some sort of rough housing.

The bedroom was a fair size, hosing a queen sized bed, a vanity table and a closet that was nearly overflowing with clothing. Apparently a bit of a pack rat when it came to clothing, she still had clothes that were in style in the 1960's hiding some where in her closet. She gave him a sort of wicked grin crossed her lips a moment, and she was reduced to giggles as she began to struggle from his arms. Unless he had a tight grip, and lots of strenght he couldn't contain her.

Sawyer was a strong guy but she wiggled free likely. "Oh I see, cheating are ya? Using those super powers you have there?" Sawyer was playing with her. "You know that I'm no regular lad" Sawyer would start to demonstrate, "look at this, I can pop my jaw." Sawyer would then get his jaw to make a grinding popping noise, "Got this when a man who wanted his money back hit me with his four-way." Sawyer had been a tough kid his whole life, she might have the upper hand, but you couldn't tell. "C'mon blondie."

"Super powers are for super heroes. I'm not one of those." She laughed a bit as she moved a few paces from him, as his jaw started to pop, "Ohhh scary." she grinned, "It'll gross anyone out with good hearing." she teased to his popping jaw.

It had been a while since she play fought with anyone, she didn't want to hurt him so she went a little easy on him. "Blondie? Blondie?" she grinned moving closer to him in a few blinks, okay so perhaps she wouldn't use all her strenght but speed was another story

"Yeah Blondie! You look like scarecrow almost!" Sawyer was sure that even with her Vampire prowess he'd be able to keep up, he'd even get a little cocky and close his eyes. "C'mon I can take you blinded!" Sawyer was going to be gentle with her until she gave him reason not to be. "My jaw is the result of being a street kid for a long time, something I feel like we have in common."

The vampiress perked a brow, she was stronger than the average mortal, however she wasn't as strong as vampires who had the potence discipline. A he closed his eyes she grabbed his wrists pushing him forwards, "Yes You're I guess we could be considered a street rats." she pushed him back if sucessful he'd land on the bed

Sawyer would flop onto the bed, "Nothing wrong with being street rat, right?" Sawyer would look up at the beautiful woman standing aside the bed... "You know what happens when two street rats get in the same room right?" Sawyer would say with confidence, "They make a mess." Sawyer was believing this woman to be something more than his average fling... he would look at her and smile genuinely just before she'd do what she was going to do.

Outside the room Spook the tom cat yowled loudly, announcing that it was till in the living room, and still looking for more fish. Carmen's face cracked a grin, actually slightly happy for the interruption as she really hadn't figured out where else she was going to go with this playfighting. It didn't come easy to her any more. "Well it seems that cat won't give the rat's a break." she leaned down and kissed him a moment. As she withdrew she smiled a little, "have you ordered that pizza yet?" then the would turn as the cat yowled once more. "Yes Spook...I'm coming."

Sawyer would be deflated, "damn cat..." he'd say under his breath... "I know you hear that Rose!" Sawyer would laugh and get up to find his phone and order his pizza. "What toppings smell the best to you?" He wanted to get something that pleased her smelling senses. "I wonder if I'll tasted like what I eat... Will I?" he'd say to Rose who was on the other side of the apartment by now likely. Rose was making his life that much better and he wanted to do something nice for her, so he ordered some flowers, lilies. He liked that she liked them. He would order the pizza as soon as she answered his question.

Her laughter could be heard from the kitchen, she didn`t particularly care what he ordered himself for dinner, it all smelled the same to her, good. "Order whatever you like." she called from the kitchen as she fetched the Tom cat with the missing ear some more fish. "And the age old addage, you are what you eat isn't true in this situation." she replied to his question.

When Sawyer came out of the bedroom he'd see Carmen standing with the large tom, the tom standing up on it's hind legs like a meer kat again, gentle taking bits of fish from her fingers.

Sawyer would order a large pizza with Sausage, Onion, Pineapple, and Pepperoni. He was so hungry, he probably wouldn't eat it all, but it wasn't a burden to just take it home at some point either... "Well I just thought I would ask of course, being gentleman as you know me to be." Sawyer would wink at her. "We should start that movie while we wait on the pizza..." Sawyer would walk up to the cat eating the bites... "Are you joining us for dinner Spook?" he would look down at the cat and laugh.

She looked to him smirking slightly, "Mhhhhmmmm." she said as the cat licked at her fingers. "Okay spook you've had your share save some for creeper." she told the cat, gently shooing it away. She looked up to Sawyer, "Creeper is the other cat that hangs around, she's all white." then she seemed to laugh, "I just clued into the fact that Spook is all black and creeper is white...perhaps I got their names mixed up."

She would move over to the couch and shrug her shoulders, "I it doesn't matter to me." she smiled, "you choose."

Sawyer would walk over to the TV and DVD player and look to see what he could do to get the movie started... "And... Play..." he would start the movie and go sit with Rose with his arm around her, if she would allow it, and kiss her neck lightly. "Hope this movie is good, or at least easy to make fun of!" Sawyer was excited, he was with Rose and pizza was on the way. Sawyer couldn't think of anything else he'd rather be doing... except maybe fighting... who knows maybe she'd put up a good fight some day, he would laugh to himself.

The vampiress watched a few moments with bright blue eyes, her eyes drifted to the window briefly before Sawyer joined her on the couch. She laughed lightly as his lips brushed her neck, "Isn't my skin cold?" she asked something that she had been wondering for a little while. She couldn't feel her own temperature really, she didn't feel cold. She asked because she could remember Kash's skin being cold to the touch when she was mortal.

Sawyer laughed at her a little. "It's no colder than that of any woman's feet." He would remember his little sister and him sharing a bunk when they were much younger and her feet would get incredibly cold... and yet Rose's skin was not as cold. It was more like walking in from the cold and hugging someone who was in their PJ's. "I like the feel of you, it's different, and it's a good different." He was sincere, the would kiss her neck a few more times. "Cooling to the touch..."

Carmen couldn't help but throw her head back and laugh to his first words, she found it rather hilarious being compared to cold feet. She slightly disblieved that he liked the feeling, she had so often heard it said that the skin of a vampire was deathly cold. Deathly cold didn't sound pleasant.

"Well I'm glad you like it." she murmured to him and then very gently pushed him away, "Your pizza should be here soon..." she could smell his blood being so close to him.

Sawyer was worried what he was doing would make her uncomfortable, "Would you like to eat now and I can eat in a bit?" Sawyer wondered if that was the best course of action. "I don't mind if you don't" Sawyer was casual about it making himself better about it. "No big deal to me" he would reveal his neck to her... "You may have to get the pizza though when it gets here."

She looked to his neck and was very tempted to, it was apparent by the expression that was on herwould face. However she shook her head, "No I can wait." she murmured softly, almost as if were embarrassed. "I can't imagine it will be much longer." she gave him a small smile, to show that she wasn't uncomfortable, just needed some getting used to.

"Sawyer it's been along time since I've let someone so close to me," she admitted to him, he had been honest with her earlier and she wanted to do the same now. "and I don't mean physically, but I'm sure you know that." she ran a hand through her hair, "So if I'm odd chop it up to rusty social skills, not discomfort."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus