Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

For being as smart as Sawyer was he was kind of a moron in this scenario. Sure she was cute and fun, buthow long would it possibly last? He didn't care for the moment... he curled up to her and kissed the top of her head. He would smile and grip her closer... she was a cheap date too he would hold in a laugh to himself.
Carmen (played anonymously)

Other than situations where she had spent a few hours in someone's company for the purpose of money, or blood this had been the first time in a decade that she was physically close to someone else. It felt odd, but not entirely unpleasant.

He was warm and happy, but unfortunately human. He would yawn towards the end of the movie. He would stay awake but only because of her. "Should i put in another movie?" he would ask with half drawn eyes.

Carmen noticed him growing steadily tired, when he yawned she smiled a bit. "I think it's time for me to head home actually..." she murmured to him, "But if I leave you my address..." she hesitated a bit, "Will you join me there tomorrow?"

Sawyer was sad to hear that she wanted to head home. "You're more than welcome to stay here Carmen." he would say with a soft tone. His shades blocked 100% of light and he didn't have windows in the bedroom. "...but if you leave your address and would like me to come see you... I will." he would say with a smile.

Want and need were two very different things, Carmen needed to head home, because she didn't want to end up hurting him during the day light hours. "Good...I'm glad to hear that." she smiled to him, "Got a pen and paper?" she would ask as she pulled from the close position they had been in during the movie.

While he got her a pen and paper she was debating on what she would need to have him over to her house tomorrow. Her house didn't exactly have things a mortal would keep on hand, most notably food and drink.

He'd hand her the paper from the counter and a pen. "Here ya go." He would stand and wonder what she would have to eat or drink. He would then say, "I'll bring the food, you grab the movie?" he would say thinking quickly. ''Do you have a phone?"

when the pen an paper appeared she jotted down the address of her small downtown apartment. From the address she provided it didn't sounds like a good neighborhood, but she had her privacy so that was all that mattered to her. "I was actually just wondering what you would want to eat and drink." She was going to get a 6 pack for him on her way home.

"And sure sure I can get a movie, and no I don't have a phone at the moment." she paused to think a moment, "Okay...so I'll have to run out after the sun goes down...so how about you wait till about 8:30 before showing up." she was planning a head giving herself enough time to get out to the store, she was going to go get herself one of those cell phones she had been seeing everywhere.

Sawyer would think, "Well you can grab me a six of something... though you dont have to." Sawyer was fading fast. "830? Okay sounds good." he would walk to the elevator. "I'll walk you home though." Sawyer was just trying to be polite. "You ready?"

Carmen seemed to find his last words really amusing. "Please stay and sleep. I will be more than fine on my way home." She smiled softly to him as she stood next to the elevator. He had sort of interrupted her feeding earlier, and she wanted to sang a quick meal on the way home.

She placed her hand on his chest and kissed him softly on the lips, then she turned and headed down the elevator. The last of her he would see until tomorrow would be her disappearing down the elevator

Sawyer would stand there almost frozen... the kiss was different from any other... cold but warm... it felt great. Sawyer would watch her leave and make his way to his bedroom. "Boyo shes got you by the short ones..." he would say just as he would fade out.

Carmen walked home, in a rather melancholic mood, caught between the enjoyment of close interaction with someone and the worry of what would come. A homeless person sufficed for a quick meal thankfully he didn't smell too bad.

Once home she check all of her locks, and then locked herself into her windowless room just before the sun rose and fell into the sleep of the dead.

Sawyer would wake up around noon the next day and clean his apartment... though he was going out tonight, he wouldnt like to leave it like this. "Sawyer you are doing good. Bills paid, money in your pocket, a nice girl... who's a vampire..." he'd look down at rosco who was following him around the house, "and a very cool dog who did very well with a stranger last night." Sawyer would toss Rosco a treat. "Good boy."

Carmen wouldn't stir till just before the sun set. She would lie in the darkness of the windowless room and mull things over again, and she was till fairly shocked and slightly pleased with herself. When she knew the sun had set she left the confines of the small room. Got cleaned up and dressed then headed out to pick up a few things.

Just as the clock stuck 8 she arrived home carrying a couple of bags and the six pack of beer. She had gotten a movie, a bag of regular potato chips, a cell phone, a couple of candles and a piece of fish. The fish was something she did for the alley cats. After fiddling with the locks to the window that accessed the fire escape she set a couple of small chunks of the fish outside her window. She often enjoyed the company of the alley cats, there was one huge tom with a missing ear who was particularity friendly.

Just before 8 Sawyer would take a shower and put on some nice clothes, he would even make a stop at the corner market for a Lilly, that was his favorite flower, and he hoped she'd like it.

At 8 o'clock Sawyer would make his way to Carmen's apartment. "I'll just order a pizza if I get too hungry." He would think. He would walk through a pretty beat up neighborhood, even being spied on in this neighborhood could mean bad news. He would keep his head low until he got to her apartment door. He would knock three times and wait for her to respond and answer the door, he would check the address again just to make sure.

As Carmen started putting things away the tell tale sounds of the large tom could be heard from the fire escape, she smiled a little looking over to the window where the large black Tom cat sat. "Evening Spook." she greeted the cat as the knock came to the door, "That must be Sawyer."

The girl smiled as she unlocked the 3 locks that she had on the door, and opened it. "Hey." she greeted him with a soft smile. Tonight the girl was dressed in a light blue tank top, and a pair of black slacks. "How are you tonight?" she would say after shutting the door, "I got some beer for you...I hope it's alright." she had no clue what was considered good beer, so she made a guess.

"I like anything with alcohol in it, don't worry too much." He would smile at her and hand her the flowers he'd gotten. "I got these for you, I'm not sure how to go about this, but I hope you like 'em." Being a bachelor for the majority of his short life, he'd never had a steady girl or even dated for much more than two dates. "I was on my way over here and I was wondering what we were going to do tonight, did you have anything in mind?"

The vampiress' apartment was small, and sparsely furnished, but it was cozy and kept clean. In the living area was a couch, chair and coffee. To the left of the living area there were 2 doors, 1 to the kitchen and 1 to the bathroom. To the right were another 2 doors, 1 leading to the bedroom, which she didn't used due to windows but was set up like a bedroom for appearances. The other lead to the small windowless room where she slept.

Carmen looked surprised when Sawyer produced the lilies. "Thank you." She smiled once again to him, "Would you like one of those beers?" She asked as she took the lilies from him. She thought the choice was rather ironic, even if it was subconsciously so. Lillies were often thought as the flowers of death.

As she drifted to the kitchen to find something to put the flowers in the tom cat sitting in the open window meowed loudly, announcing that it was looking for more fish. "You'll get nothing if you demand it." Her voice drifted in from the kitchen, scolding the fat tom.

Sawyer would come in and take a seat on the couch looking over at the big fat cat in the window. "I'll have a beer, that'd be great thanks." Sawyer was nervous... this was not a common experience for him... he usually was so ready for anything, but he wasn't ready for this... "How long have your been feeding this big guy" pointing to the fat cat, "He looks like he could use a diet." Sawyer would laugh at the cat.

Sawyer noticed how nice she made the place, he thought maybe that the furnishings were used less than the average person... was she a person? Sawyer had many conflicts about who she or what she was... "So have you ever noticed the elephant in the room?" Sawyer would casually say.. "I mean... I'm a human, and you're a vampire... how does this work? I mean a friendship, or anything else... is it different?" Sawyer was doing his best to polite in the way he asked... but he was still pretty nervous about it all. "I don't really know how to ask it any other way you know?"

In the kitchen she had found a tall glass that would hold the lilies once the stems were trimmed. After trimming the stems she placed them in the glass. Carmen smiled softly when he spoke of her furry companion. "Spook has been around for about 4 years, I like to think he came with the apartment..." she said as she placed a beer in front of him, and the lilies on the table. Then as he began speaking of a proverbial elephant she was on her way back to the kitchen to get another piece of fish for Spook.

An auidable sigh came from her. "Well, You would be the frist I've tried to befriend since Kash....but I would imagine the friendship would be like any other friendship. Why should it be different....?" she asked perking a brow as she walked in from the kitchen. heading straight for a the cat. "As for everything else," a smirk came to her face, had he forgotten so soon? "Well everything else seems to work just fine."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus