Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Sawyer Wise (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

After searching all day, Sawyer was sick of it, money disappears. "Shit happens." Life is like this, it's why he was a good con man. He would decide to head back to his apartment and get some walking around money from his safe... which was quite full. He lived in a downtown loft. He figured he'd go out and find a fight. This was his normal Friday night venue anyway. Find a club and find a moron in the crowd and beat him to a pulp. Figured he might get a bite and catch a movie, then he would head to the club. He would make his way to his favorite diner.
Carmen (played anonymously)

Carmen walked down Hodgkins street, her eyes on a swivel looking for easy marks. She didn't even consider running into the guy from last night, if she did it wouldn't be an issue. She figured she start up at the diner, and then make her way back towards downtown. Soon she stopped infront of the place scanning the crowd.

Sawyer would walk up to the diner... and who better to see? "Carmen." He would look at her calmly and smirk. "How are you doing tonight lass?" Sawyer was a little annoyed that she had taken his money... "Just when you were going to get off the hook..." Sawyer would smile at her.

He would walk right up to here and calmly explain to her, "I'll tell you what... you can keep the money, if you come with me right now."

Hearing her name she turned to look at the source, it sounded familiar. aw crap she thought to herself, but her expression didn't betray anything. "Well I suppose I'm alright tonight Tom Cat, how are you." she seemed to ignore his comment about getting off the hook. She wouldn't take her gaze from him as he walked up to her, and she nearly laughed when he offered her a choice. "Well as I don't have the money on me I'll be keeping it for a while yet." she had hidden the cash in her apartment when she got home, however she was slightly curious as to where he would take her if she followed him. Plus she hadn't gotten herself a meal yet, so after a moment of silence. "Alright." she said in a rather flat tone, "But no funny business."

"How about I determine what we do..." Sawyer would offer up his arm. If she took it he would lead her to a back alley. Walking down the alley he wouldn't pay attention to her, except to make sure she stayed in line with him. He would get into the deepest darkest parts of the alley then back her into a wall(if permitted) "You know it's nice to take from strangers right?" Sawyer would pause. "The name is Sawyer." he would then lean in to back her up the wall and kiss her.(once again if permitted)

Carmen perked a brow as offered his arm, and looked mildly puzzled for brief moment before the usual emotionless look replaced it. She placed her icy hand on his arm and would let him lead her into the alley, he's gonna try and rob you, boy he's in for a surprise she thought to herself. To his comment she shrugged, "Guess I wasn't raised right." she was slowly readying herself for an attack she thought was coming. When he spoke his name she perked a brow, wonder if that one is real she thought, "Carmen." she said her name again. She hadn't been lying last night, Carmen was they only name people knew her by.

When he tried to kiss her she turned her face to the side, making his kiss land on her cold cheek. "Now, Tom Sawyer you haven't lead the thief into an alley to be robbed again have you." last night's actions had purpose, she wasn't entirely sure where he was headed.

"Sawyer is my name, Sawyer Wise." Sawyer would lean back, "It's why people call me Tom." Sawyer was really into her. He had some trouble holding back. "Look lass, this isn't a robbing, and I don't have any money on me so you can't continue your pattern." Sawyer would look down and kick a nearby can down the alley. "I had a good time last night, minus getting robbed. I'd like to have a good time tonight. If you're not interested then I'll head down the alley and leave you be." Sawyer would fix his shirt and begin to walk down the alley figuring she wasn't into it.

She turned her face forward as he with drew, "And my name is Carmen, I wasn't lying last night. As for my pattern, you weren't part of it...just a bonus." for a moment a sly smile cracked her emotionless facade. She seemed to find his next words mildly amusing, "You enjoyed getting picked up from the bar by a sixteen year old." Her general appearance portrayed just that a sixteen year old. However her eyes spoke differently, they seemed to look older than her years.

As he started down the alley she sighed a bit, "Well if you're gonna give up so easy." she pushed off form the wall and started heading up the alley, traveling the same direction he was, "That's the fun part too." a grin was flashed, her pearly whites showing.

"I never said you were lying girl, if I was going to say that, I would say, You're lying, would I not?" He would turn to look at her. "I'm a bonus? You think that I am a bonus?" He would laugh at her 16 year old comment. "You think anyone believes that? You're so hot the ice melts from the ground below you. That's all they care about, that's all I care about."

"I'm not giving up lass, I'm just letting you chase." He would look to see her pearly whites. "What's with those chompers?"

Carmen's heels clicked against the asphalt as they walked, course she though the run in with Sawyer was a bonus, her normal pattern involved magic tricks, showmanship and a touch of chimerstry, he as not part of that and therefor a bonus, and a god damned good one too. "You don't believe that I'm sixteen?" she smiled a little bit, the smile seemed to hold a slightly dangerous edge to it, and it wasn't just those chompers either.

She made no reply to him in regards to the chase, but when he asked about her teeth she flashed another smile, "Lovely arn't they?" Then hearty laughter came from the girl and that was all she said in regards to her teeth all the better to eat you with the classic line from little red riding hood rang in her mind.

"I don't have to believe anything, I have to know something." Sawyer would stop in the middle of the alley. "what are you doing right now?" Sawyer thought for a moment. Listened to her talk about how lovely they were, "Yeah, looks like you could be the big bad wolf under different circumstances." Sawyer found her teeth to be so different from what he'd seen.

Carmen laughed to his response, "ahhhh. That rosary I saw dangling around your neck last night. What is that then?" She perked a brow to him and slowed to a stop when he stopped in the middle of the alley. the girl placed her hands on her hips as he asked what she was doing, "Right this second I'm talking to a tom cat in the alley." the poor guy was screwed she was going to call him that for a while. "After this..." she trailed off and shrugged, "I was planning on making a quick then going for a drink." she would shrug her shoulders.

To his last comment she laughed and started walking, "Oh Tom Cat you've got no idea."

"I like being called Tom Cat, it suits me... though I do love what you have to say about this." Sawyer had assumed what she mean was getting some, though he couldn't be completely sure. "All the better to eat me with, isn't that how it goes lass?" Sawyer would have a good chuckle at his own expense. "Haven't really heard the story since I was a mere boy." Sawyer like the way her hips swayed and felt like he was drooling... "Lass, you have a swing onya that a woman doesn't have." He would watch as she started walking... "Damn."

Carmen paused and threw a glance over her shoulder, "Yes that is exactly how the story goes." Her eyes caught the light from the streetlamp and they looked as if they were glowing for a brief moment before she turned back around and started to walk again. "I believe the term is swagger Sawyer." even though her face was turned the opposite way you could hear the smile in her voice.

As he caught up to her she looked to him, "Now, Tom Cat I almost feel obliged after robbing you last night," A cocky smirk was on her lips, "What are you doing right now?"

"I'm headed to eat now, have you eaten lass?" Sawyer couldn't help but notice the glow, "Pearly white dagger like chompers, a ferocious smile, and eyes that seem to glow..." he would say under his breath, "Sawyer what have you gotten yourself into lad?" He would walk directly up to Carmen. "Where would you like to end up tonight lass?" Sawyer would say after pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "Me, I've always envision piles of money and women, but hey we can dream right lass?"

To the mention of eating the girl couldn't help but smile lightly, no she hadn't eaten, but she was hungry. However any food that Sawyer would be eating couldn't pass her icy lips, so of course the girl lied. "Already ate hours ago thanks." her ears picked up a slight muttering of his words, however she made no real acknowledgement to them.

Carmen watched him approach her, and couldn't help but laugh. He's suspicious of you, but not backing off...he's either very brave or very stupid. she thought to herself watching him as he lit the cigarette. Or both the thought was finished after his last words. "Well alive is always a good start." she murmured, "As for the rest, well," She flashed another smile to the man, "We'll just have to see won't we." she placed her hands on her hips again.

"Why don't we go to that diner, you seemed to be there for a reason and I was just," the smiled she wore grew, "A bonus."

Sawyer would laugh with her bonus comment. "Aye, I like the idea of where the night takes us, but I know I need some food, so I agree with the diner, they have a great shepard's pie, and haggis..." He would pause, "I'm just messing with you lass, even us green eyes don't like that shite." He would have a soft chuckle. "Let's get this straight, a burger and fries sounds good, yes?"

Carmen generally knew where the night would take her, make a bit of cash, find a easy feed then back to her small, sparsely furnished apartment before the sun rose. Carmen mearly perked a brow to the haggis comment. "Us green eyes?" she questioned mildly as she started to walking, leaving him to follow once again.

"You can have all the burger and fries that you want, as I mentioned I've already had a meal." she lied again, the only way he would know she was lying is if he was really good at reading people. "I'll have a soda if that's fine by you." she shrugged her shoulders as the diner came back into view

He would smile at her green eye comment, "Green eyes? The children of Ireland, etcetera etcetera and so forth. We all have green eyes?"

Sawyer would find a disconnect in her, "You're not one of those girls who says she ate, but probably hasn't for days..." Sawyer would pause, "Are you?" Sawyer would get ahead of her, "You know where we're headed, I'll race you!" He would take off running, he would back to see if she was following. "C'mon lass, you seem all salt with no pepper!"

Carmen had really never heard the reference, "Really now...so everyone who is Irish has green eyes? Huh....guess mama was right. You do learn something new everyday."

She mearly laughed a bit, "Really? Do I look like I haven't eaten in days?" she perked a brow to him as he got a head of her, "I assure you I've eaten recently." she smiled to him, if last night before I encountered you counts. this was her thoughts to herself.

The words race you seemed to mildly amuse her, she watched him break out running. Her shoes definitely were not made for running, spiked heels rarely were. She let him run on ahead, only picked up her pace slightly. Once she reached him she just shrugged, "You seemed fine with salt last night." then she pointed to her shoes, "I don't feel like breaking an ankle."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Modern Life of The Gypsy (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus