Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Kizuato, "Does it?"
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Nope. It just says Darkness Falls.''

Kizuato looked at him unusually, "The name is simple enough... Almost too simple. It's too close to the name Lucifer Falls, Lucifer being the Dark Lord afterall."

''My moms father is Lucifer. She named me for where I was born. Where darkness and light falls.''

You had his attention, "Who's your mother?"

''My mother is a demon angel called Jensara. She's here somewhere.''

Kizuato stood up, his eyes narrowed, "Thank you. You've been a lot of help. I will have it arranged for you to be released shortly." He turned and walked out.

''My moms so insane that they've got her bounded to several chains, and ger mouth coveered with protective gear so she can'te bite anyone.''

Kizuato, "That won't be a problem. You need not tell me any more. Consider yourself lucky, I didn't have to torture you." He left and went to the guards, "I'm done with this one. Do whatever you want with it."
The guards nodded.

Kizuato went to see where they were keeping Jensara.
Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Dark growls. ''Hey! You said I'd be freed!'' He hissed.

Meanwhile....

Jensara was seen in a well-padded cage, chains all over her arms and feet. Her wings were both cut off, and her halo was shattered below her. Her ears were pinned back, eyes covered by a blindfold. She was tensed up, brathing heavily, the clothes over her were bloodied badly from her cut off wings.
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

(Leon probably is the only character right now I have that sorta kinda looks like Kizuato.)
Kizuato entered the room. He looked up at her, "Good evening."
Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

She looked at him coldly and with a deep burrowing hatred burning within. A dead guard was in the room, flung into the wall. Her bladed tail flinched, hitting one of the tight chains on her hands and neck.

Kizuato looked at the dead guard with little interest, "Well... this is going to be a pain." He looked back at Jensara, "If you give me a moment..." He held out is hand and used his power to release the bonds around her mouth.

Meanwhile, the guards entered the room where Dark was. The two of them did not look to be of good intention.

Jenna growled loudly at Kizuato, starting to drool badly.

Darkness growls at them, trying to back into the wall. ''What are you two up to? Gonna hurt me?''

Kizuato looked at her, "I doubt your in the mood to talk. Looks like they put you through Hell, no pun intended. Is there anything I can do for you?"

The guards grinned, "We've been sick of your mouth. Let's see what happens when we break it."

''Get the hell out of my room and get the hell away from me.'' She hissed, snarling, claws clenched tighty, but covered in padded gloves.

Darkness growls and shoots fire at the two guards, roaring, markings glowing brightly.

Kizuato narrowed his eyes, "You know, I'm getting really tired of dealing with your kind. You're all morons, and have no idea how to deal with situations where your mortal lives are at stake. I'll give you one more chance to clean up your act, or you'll get to see what it feels like to be suspended alive with no blood in your body, your body and mind suffocating for the breath you can not keep."

One of Dark's fire caught one of the guards, but the other one dodged and came at him with his sword. However, a white sheet flung over the guard's head and he struggled only a moment before passing out. He fell to the floor, revealing his attacker to be Tori. She turned and quickly did the same to the other guard who was shaking the fire off him.

''How about getting these restraints off me for one. Yes, I killed guards. But those brats wouldn't leave me alone and kept stabbing at me. I'm already near dear due to blood loss. If you dobn't like how I act, get over it. I'm Lucifers abandoned daughter.'' Jenna hissed, teeth bared.

Dark stares, dumbfounded. ''Tori?...Your heere...?'' He choked. He thought she wouldn't come for him, since she had been labelled as a witch for saving him. It wasn't often anyone would come to save him, since most hated demnos and wanted them to be killed if sighted or not telling information regarding certain things.

Kizuato narrowed his eyes and held out his hands. His powers took off all her chains and bonds.

Tori looked to him, "I'm already in trouble. Might as well go a the way I suppose. Come with me quickly, I know a way out."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus