Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''My sister is a Angel demon, but her genectics are highly unstable. She's a danger to everyone if in the wring hands. But I'm glad I..Finally found you too...''
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

She smiled, "I'm sorry you had to come so far. But I'm safe here. Kizuato is my master now."

''Eh well...I still haven't found my sister...But I guess I can't really do much to help you, if what you say is true.''

She nodded. There was a knock at the door.

''And I'm betting that Kizuato. I have to go, before the guards here catch me.''

Before you could finish, Kizuato just stepped into the room. One look at you and he held out his hand to catch you with his power.

''Grrarrff!'' Dark growled, though by now his usualy black colors were replaced by white, though his wings still were dragon-like. ''I knew it was you!''

Tori gasped and stood up. Kizuato looked at him, "How did you get here?"

''I got here by my own visions while trying to find my sister. Your security must not be too good, huh?''

Kizuato, "Well, if that's all." He started to crush you. Tori looked to Kizuato, "Stop it!"

Dark gacks, wincing. ''You know, killing me is pretty pathetic. I'm not going to stay dead.'' He choked.

Kizuato, "Yes, but lets see if your smart enough to even find us again." He started to crush you to death. Tori tried to stop him, trying to grab his arm and pull it away, but he was too strong. He crushed every bone in your body, until you were crushed to death, and then threw you out the window. Tori cried out in protest.

Dark landed limply somewhere from the tower, silent and motionless. His spirit grumped, looking at what had been a body, then disappeared to where dark would usually find himself awake at, though it took hours for him to be brought back to life at the hidden altar.

Tori was very angry with Kizuato, but it didn't matter. He had more control of her than she knew, and he began his plans of how he was going to use her.

After several hours had passed, a very dazed Dark crawls out from a hole in the ground, white with stray dark blue markings. ''Never fails..'' He groaned, dizzy, and trying to grasp his surroundings.

Meanwhile, Kizuato and his forces began attacking other towns and towers, oddly enough, taking power over them very easily.

Dark shakes off, now out of the hole fully. He then heads back to the tower quickly, a white dragon darting across the lands and flying when needed, barely heard at all.
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

You eventually came back to the tower, and it was abandoned. The man from before realized this, and was waiting for you outside.

''....I'm too late, Right?'' Dark whined, looking at the men, wings at the ground.
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

"I saw Kizuato, he started giving all of his men wings, and they flew off to the east. They took Tori with them."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus