Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He sighs. ''If being human is the only way to not be killed by Kizuato...''
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

"Being human, not using magic, and not using weapons."

"But it doesn't keep his followers from killing you. It's a risky shot."

''So far I don't beleive his followers have killed me. I'm pretty hard to hear if I'm moving around with no chains rattling.' He chuckled.

"Alright. If you want me to make you human, just say the word!"

''What word?''

He sweatdropped, "It's... a figure of speech."

Dark snorts. ''Well...Uuh...Make me human than.'' He replied, though looking nervous.

"Alright. It's ritual magic, so I'll get it set up inside. It should take about an hour."

Dark nods and waits arounds patiently. He had token to wearing a cloth over his blind eye he had, tied around his horns carefully.

When he was ready, he called you inside, "Stand in the magic circle, and close your eyes."

He heads in, then stands in the magic circle and closes his eyes, after taking off the cloth he had over his blind eye.

As the man performed the ritual, he began chanting. Light shone up through the circle and the pressure in the room increased. Within a few moments, you could feel the light entering your body and beginning to change it.

Dark shudders lightly as he felt the light enter his body, eyes remaining closed. He could feel the change starting.

Your body morphed to it's new shape. However, your wings were still intact, but any curses or scars you may have suffered remained.

''Is it done..?''

He stood up, "Yep." And he threw you some of his cloths.

"You'll need those."

Dark opened his eyes. He put the clothes on, after getting his wings to fit after a bit. He then looked at his wings, were still membranous, though slightly smaller than before. ''Am I human?''

"Yep, Just the the rest of our miserable lot. Welcome to the club. But look at the bright side, if this does effect your immortality, your soul can't be considered light or dark yet, you now have the choice to be either or. However, that spell will only last three days. After that, you will have to choose if you want to remain preeminently human."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus