Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

"What happened to you?"
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''What do you think happened? Not see the body get tossed out the top? That was me.''

He shook his head, "No, I was inside. You got killed? I told you if you were human that would't have happened."

''Hey, and I told you I'd be back even if killed. Only now I'm white...''

"Yeah, but Kizuato still has Tori. What on earth is he planning on doing with her. He could have used her to take over Claire, but Claire is west, not east."

''Tori said she's had visions of me..And of my sister, too. Tori has gold wings.''

He nodded, "Back when I was Kizuato's master, they used to call him the Wing Weaver. His primary job was to give important individuals wings. The color of the wings reflects the colors of the person's soul, but I've never seen gold wings on anyone before."

''I've only seen them on my sister, but she was born with them.''

"Anyway, I was looking for you anyways, I thought you might still be in the tower, but I couldn't find you. It's been a few days. They might have gone to the Tower of Metatron."

''Another tower?'' He sighed. ''Maybe I should give up...I don't want to be human because I'll loose m wings, which I'm quite fond over since theor not the normal size that mpst have.''

He shook his head, "Nope, you should still be able to keep your wings."

''Will anything change if you turn me into a human?''

"You're entire body will change to become human, but it won't remove any other curses you might have. You'll still keep your wings though, and I'm not sure if it will effect your immortality."

''And my skin color will be my scale color?''

"I wouldn't think so, but I can't be sure about that. Most anyone else I changed just became human or one of the four races, an elf, human, clairborn, or veindol. But I've never changed your type exactly before."

''Hey, it's not my fault my mother was what she was. Whats a veindol?''

"You haven't seen them yet? They're dark skin with black hair and black eyes. They are really powerful warriors that live in the north."

"They are normally considered the worse enemies of the Clairborn."

''I don't explore places unless I'm searching. I've been keeping to the shadows you know. No ones really seen me, and those that do were friendly.''

"Well, so what are you going to do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus