''Don't you dare!''
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Kizuato, "Or you'll do what?"
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I'll do something!'''

Kizuato laughed and stood, "I'm already guessing your a child."

''I was seperated from my family. I've been trying to find my sister but no one wants me to be free and find her. What do I have to do, die to save her from some doom!?''

Kizuato went silent and looked to him with more intrigue, "Where's your sister?"

''I don't know where she is! She was kidnapped from my moms nest, and I've spent my whole life trying to find her before she gets killed or something like that. She's my only sibling.''

Kizuato tilted and eyebrow, "Do you even know who took her? How do you know another demon didn't have her for a meal?"

''I won't know until I find her. I think therees always a chance she's alive, and not dead.''

[Going to bed. Night]

Kizuato, "If she's digested, you won't find anything."

(okay_

''I rather would look into the positive thoughts of life, and ignore the bad you try to stick into my mind. Your evil, so you think bad. But I, however, prefer to think that my sister is capable of avoiding of becoming lunch to some low-life being.''

Kizuato held up his hands, "Sorry. If I were in the same position I'd be searching for a more productive life goal. You can search the ends of the earth, but you won't find someone's who's buried at sea."

''I might not find her now, but I will find her someday. Even if I die, sometrhing keeps reviving me.''

Kizuato, "Well, you're not finding her any sooner being in here. If you just cooperate, I can arrange for you to be let go, and your friend never to come to mind again."

''What do I have to do to be free?''

Kizuato, "I need to know where to find the Dark Lord. And if not that, everything you know about the realm from where you come."

''All I know about the realm I came from is that it's a realm where angels and demon are constantly in a fight to rule over the land. The overlord of my realm ignored their fighting, and preferred to stay hidden in the starry skies. Its a realm where the most powefulest aircraft builr is locked away out of human grasp.''

Kizuato titled an eyebrow, "An aircraft? That's interesting. A realm where angels and demons are at war... You must mean Lucifer Falls. So you've never actually seen the Dark Lord?"

''I'be never seen him in my life.'' Dark scowled. ''People keep assuming my name means something when they take out the Light part.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus