Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Bennington (played by Bree)

After he left the building Bennington started walking.He didn't know exactly where Nicklaus' farmhouse was or how to get there,but he figured he would head out of the city and to the countryside,where a farmhouse would typically be located.Then maybe he would remember exactly where it was.He was walking down the sidewalk when he heard a car approaching on the street behind him.He looked over his shoulder and saw a black Impala coming closer.Bennington stopped walking and stared at the car.For some reason he was getting a weird vibe,something was making him uneasy.He tensed,ready to react at a moment's notice if he needed to.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She stands there to give a moment of thought, then she looks around the room again. "My decision still stands..." she says as she heads back to her room. Exite looks at all of them and blinks. She says in a toneless voice and emotionless face, "Runa just want a quiet life. Killing will undo what all she has done for herself."
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

Klaus immediately spotted the strange man on the road. The voice inside his head told him to pull over and inspect the individual. After all, it was odd for a person to walk out alone at this time.
The moment he exited the vehicle Klaus's eyes instantly recognised the man. They had met before. With a clap of his hands two of Klaus's large wolves jumped out of the car and stood by their master.
He checked to see if the anti-vampire necklace still had enough sand and the crossbow was loaded and ready to shoot.

He moved closer towards the supernatural creature with his wolves a few steps ahead of him leering at the victim.
"Get on your knees Bennington. Let's not go through all this again."
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley said "She is a Supernatural being we don't get a quite life, We get a cold brutal death that leaves us dead on the streets, shot in the head, or burnt to a crisp." She sighed "Bennington has been gone for a while I'll go see if he is okay..." she walked out the house in the direction of where Bennington left.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria sighed thinking I know she misses Mom and Dad and Jake... All killed by a Hunter mom shot in the head with a silver bullet, Dad brutally murdered in the streets by a silver knife, and Jake burned to a crisp in front of her... Tinsley being captured reminded her of them... Maybe she will be who she once was before she saw Jake die... If only I was there she wouldn't have had to go through that together we could have saved our brother but I was too stupid... she shed a tear and walked out the door following Tinsley she said "Tins wait!"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson watched them leave then he thought Nicklaus is on his way from what I would presume and their outside? Their dead...

Bennington eyed the two wolves and then glared at Nicklaus,his eyes narrowed."I don't get on my knees for anyone,Nicklaus."he snarled.Finally,vengeance would be his.In a split-second Bennington turned invisible and charged forward,launching fire with one hand and making a grab for Nicklaus' crossbow with the other.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

Exite watches them go and give a moment of silence before going back to cooking. The blonde woman that left earlier was actually doing some shady stuff. She managed to make a police car pull over in the alleyway. The officer steps out and was going to arrest her as a prostitute before getting knocked down and out of conscious. Sienna touches him before changing her appearance as the officer. She puts the officer back in the driver's seat of the car before leaving the crime scene.

Klaus sighed, the thing with Bennington was that he was very careless when it came to combat. Then again, you could apply that same idea to every other supernatural creature. They relied too much on their abilities instead of analysing a situation and using their heads. Bennington had failed to notice that Klaus's wolves wouldn't be phased by his invisible form. They had him exactly in their sights and even then, the speed he was running at made it incredibly easy for anyone to triangulate his location.
Klaus tapped his fingers on his palms to activate the power of the necklaces he wore. Upon activation, the hunter's speed and strength were increased tenfold signalling for the wolves to charge at Bennington which then allowed Klaus the time to vanish from sight and appear behind him. The fluent speed of his movement would be fast enough to be considered teleportation. To human beings the movement wouldn't even be seen.

The wolves would then continue to charge leading on to take a leap in the hope of landing their sharp deadly teeth on the supernatural creature. Klaus would then immediately follow up with direct precise shots from his crossbow.
(1) If they successfully hit their target he would quickly run in close proximity and attempt to deliver a powerful blow to the abdomen.
(2) If the crossbow bolts missed their target, he would then react by releasing his desert eagle and firing blindly.

Tinsley was walking for a while now and she heard footsteps behind her she turned to see Maria. She silently ignored her and continued to walk then she saw Wolves, The back of a man and Bennington. She saw everything that was happening then one thought ignited in her head No one else will die... She ran at a super speed toward Bennington's location then she saw the Wolves and she pushed Bennington out of the way then she in the process got shot in the gut with the crossbow arrow. A good distance away from Nicklaus and Bennington she was toppled over in agonizing pain from the Arrow, but she still stood up and ripped it out. It would heal, but ever so slowly. She held her stomach trying to get to Bennington.

Maria saw Tinsley rush off then she saw her get shot and she exclaimed "NOOOO! TINSLEY!" she rushed over to her and as she ripped the Arrow out she saw Tinsley walking toward Bennington then she saw Nicklaus. She said "Nicklaus..." She looked around then grabbed a knife from his Impala's front seat since he left the door open. She said "Here goes nothing." she aimed and threw the knife at Nicklaus. She used to be a wiz with guns so her aim was rather perfect. She then rushed up by Bennington's side ready to fight. Even though Nicklaus's necklace was affecting her highly she had dealt with Hunter's before and she's trained herself to deal with the necklace for Vampire's it would affect her technique though and her power but, she knew Bennington would help in that category.

Jayson shook his head walking out the door he said "I want to see a fight..." he walked in the direction that Tinsley, Bennington, and Maria went.

Bennington fell to the ground when Tinsley pushed him out of the way of Nicklaus'arrows.As soon as his body hit the sidewalk the wolves converged on him with a vicious snarl.Beninngton yelled in pain as one wolf sunk its teeth into his arm,while the other wolf lept onto his chest,pinning him to the ground.The beast opened its jaw wide and prepared to bite his throat.In that split second Bennington used his free hand to reach down to his belt and unsheath his knife,bringing the razor sharp blade up and jamming it into the wolf's throat.He pulled the weapon to the side,ripping through the wolf's flesh and the momentum threw the wolf's now limp body off of him.Then he launched a fistful of fire at the other wolf,hitting it directly in the face.Blinded and its face burnt,the wolf backed off,yelping franctically in pain.Bennington lept to his feet and faced Nicklaus just as Maria appeared at his side."You just give up now,Nicklaus!"Bennington said."You're outnumbered!"

The police officer stands far from the fight, just watching around the corner. Just watching and seeing how it goes. Waiting to intervene if needed...if not then it's better.

Bennington had hurt his wolves....
Fury began to show in the hunter's bright red eyes.
"You.....you.. hurt my wolves. H-Ha ha, I am going to kill you. Literally. I am going to break you." He charged in a blinding speed towards Bennington with the aim of delivering a deadly blow to the face.
Klaus's power enhancing arm bands were powered by will. The rage filling up in his body was increasing his power to extremely high levels. If the punch was to hit Bennington's face it would feel as strong as 50 vampires delivering a punch in the same location.
It would be deadly.

Tinsley kept repeating he pitch getting louder each time "No one else will die, No one else will die, No one else will die, NO ONE ELSE WILL DIE, NO ONE ELSE WLL DIE!" then she smiled as her eyes went dull. She walked over to the group in utter pain growled at Nicklaus in a fast sequence "Do you like to kill? Do you like to hunt? Do you like being a murder? Do like being like me? Do you like being a Serial Killer?" What happened to Tinsley one may ask well it was unknown maybe she snapped, maybe her sanity made her have insanity but it was no longer Tinsley no this was a killer talking. She was in pain every where all over her body but she had such a will to kill Nicklaus her Blue eyes had a tint of Red. She had a pounding in her ears she heard nothing. She saw the punch heading for Bennington's face then it was like time slowed down for her. She kicked Nicklaus' arm out of the way. She then grabbed the front of his shirt and his neck and she threw him. Whether or not it would word was questionable either way it would hurt or make him fall or get hurt at the least.

Maria stared at Tinsley in disbelief she had never seen her sister in such a state. Was she a Vampire, was she he sister still? at this point it was very questionable. She said "Tins... It's okay... I lost Jake too... I lost mom and dad too..." Tinsley though didn't even give her a glance. She knew Tinsley was tired of people she loved or cared about dying and she knew that's why she acted insane sometimes, but honestly she didn't know if she was jus pretending before or not because right now she looked as insane as she could probably ever get.

Jayson finally made it to the fight he sat a good distance away and watched thinking Huh? Maybe they will win... Because what is Tinsley? She is partially a vampire but... what else?

Bennington stared at Tinsley,stunned.He knew she was crazy,but man this was the most bizarre thing he'd ever seen.She was acting like a wild animal instead of a human.He watched as she threw Nicklaus and he hit the ground.Bennington didn't take his eyes off him,he was waiting to see what his next move would have to be.

Exite walks up behind Jayson, still keeping an eye on him. Though she doesn't pay much attention to the fight. The officer still continues to watch in silence.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus