Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

Klaus was pushed with such tremendous force that he was unable to resist and prevent his body from falling into the ground. However, immediately he rose back up and spat to the ground. "Three against one. If you call this a hunt, you haven't seen anything yet. I'm just getting started." He wiped the blood from his mouth and said some magical words. The words were silent but it definitely had an impact on him that they wouldn't understand. It would be revealed when the time was right.

"Do you think you scare me?, Hah. Allow me to give you a reason for my title." His eyes turned blood red as he charged once more with blinding speed towards her delivering two strikes from the left and two to the right. He would then quickly turn and deliver a heavy kick to her stomach which if hit, would send her back flying.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley did indeed go flying back but she caught herself and seemed unaffected. She smiled saying "Do I think you're afraid of me? No of course not I would not be afraid of me and neither are you like I said..." she tilted her head and looked at him "You are me and I am you..." She ran up jumped and punched him in the face unless he moved.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria grabbed Tinsley and threw her back she waved her hand in her face and said "TINSLEY! WAKE UP!" she was worried about her and shaking her like crazy.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson stared and said "Tinsley has no emotions it seems..." she laughed then said "Hm..."
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington looked at Tinsley and then at Nicklaus,and his eyes narrowed."You're going to pay for that."he said,his voice low and deadly.He felt pure rage growing inside him,fueling him and giving him strength,like throwing gasoline on a fire.Bennington charged forward with a scream of fury,one white-hot flaming fist aimed directly at Nicklaus' face.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

Runa appears, walking behind them. She is carrying her book. She doesn't seem to be disturbed by the fight whatsoever, but she is annoyed...really annoyed. "Here I thought where my little Exite went..." she says as she turns her head to the group then back onto the the hunter.

Klaus's eyes quickly scanned the scene. In one direction he was about to be punched in the face by Tinsley whilst in the other, Bennington charged a fireball at him. He thought for a moment. Even if he managed to defeat the two creatures, more would appear. He simply didn't have enough equipment to keep up with them for much longer.
Maybe....maybe it would be best to surrender.

(This takes place within a whole five seconds)
Quickly using every power left within him he blitzed over to Tinsley and grabbed her punching arm. With precise movements he tightened the grip on her forearm while putting a leg behind hers. He would then quickly manoeuvre out of the way by delivering a full force push that would send her straight to the ground.
Naturally, Klaus was a martial arts expert. When enhanced with supernatural abilities he could be extremely deadly.
He then turned his attention to Bennington. There wasn't much time left and Klaus's powers would soon wear off. Using another powerful blinding speed he rushed his way over to the man until they were staring each other in the face.
"I surrender."

Tinsley heard those words and her eyes closed for a second then when she opened them her eyes no longer had a tint of red they were back to normal. She then stood saying nothing and she walked off toward the direction of the house. She was not angry, but she was not happy she was neutrally emotionless you could say. She proceeded to walk off toward the house totally oblivious to those around her.

Maria stared at Nicklaus for a second after he said those words then she saw Tinsley quickly get up and start walking off. Maria said "Tins?" there was no response then she said "Bennington uh... let's hurry up and lock up Nicklaus or kill him or whatever there is something wrong with Tinsley and I need to see her..." she looked at Nicklaus then at Bennington.

Jayson stared at them then started walking toward the house once again he thought Nicklaus gave up? Huh that's a first...

Bennington stared at Nicklaus for a moment with his head slightly tilted to the side.He was studying the man's expression to see if this was a trick.But Nicklaus seemed sincere."...Wise decision."Bennington said.He then began collecting Nicklaus' weapons and searching the man's pockets for any hidden supernatural extermination tools.When he was finished Bennington took off his own belt and used it to bind Nicklaus' hands.Bennington pulled out his knife again and held it in his hand,just in case Nicklaus tried anything."Start walking."Bennington said,gesturing down the street where the house was located.

"Do not bring him to my place...I rather keep that as confidential..plus..." she says as she looks at the hunter, "I'm no threat...unless you threaten me first. I'm pretty sure that was the deal I made back in the days." Exite nods to the information. She looks annoyed, "That doesn't mean I will help you either..." The police officer leaves the area.

(This is the RP Discussion link! http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=23500 just made it XD)

Klaus scoffed as he let the beings bind him. It was such a funny situation. If they had any sense whatsoever they'd kill him now while they had the chance for once he had escaped their reach, hell and fury would be brought upon the city. Being a captive would allow him more time to evaluate the other creatures....the apparent extraterrestrial beings. Regardless, before leaving his home he had sent out a message to a whole lot of hunter groups. Soon they'd be here. Hundreds upon hundreds of vicious hunters who praised him as their God.
In the mean time, he might as well make himself comfortable.
Turning towards Bennington, he grinned.
"Ben, would you like to hear a joke?. A horse walks into a bar and the barman says, why the long face?"
Klaus burst into an infectious laughter. "Do you get it?, because horses have long faces?.....
Eh, let's just go..."

Maria rushed after Tinsley and said stepping in front of her "Tinsley what's wrong?!" she started shaking her viciously to try and get a response but all she got was staring. She said "Tins... This isn't a joke answer me..." she stared at her frightened for her life.

Tinsley said nothing and just pushed Maria off of her and continued walking why? well that's the question isn't it. Tinsley continued walking then she stopped in her tracks and said "I am no longer helpless, I am helpful, I am no longer a burden, I want to be a healer, though I can't change my insanity yours and everyone else's sanity made me insane! People die, our Family died, our Friends died! They weren't just sacrifices and won't let them be... I will kill every hunter if it's the last thing I do and... If I see Nicklaus once more I won't hold back he is dead! I am no longer your burden sister and I am no longer your problem quit bothering me and quit conversing with me..." she continued walking this time more intently to the house.

Jayson heard that whole spew from Tinsley and he practically laughed he thought So she has problems and now she wants to kill everyone Huh that's... insane... she's trying to become sane by being insane... "smart" he right behind Maria and Tinsley started walking a bit slower than them cause he was amused by their drama.

Bennington glared at Nicklaus."Don't call me Ben."he said.He turned to Runa."Since you don't want him at your place,where do you suggest we take him?"he asked.

She looks back at Ben, "He's your problem now. Exite, let's head back." Runa walks away as Exite follows her behind.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

The blonde woman appears again. "It seems you guys have caused a lot of trouble..." she says as she looks down on Nic. "How are you...?" she says as she gives a smile. She lights a cigarette and takes a drag before blowing it out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus