Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

Klaus stared at the vampire unamused then reached below the chair to pull out a large crossbow. He aimed it in her direction and if she accepted, it would shoot her in the shoulder. The crossbow clicked. "That attitude might be appropriate when you are with your companions but that is no longer the case. Whether or not you fear death means nothing to me. If anything, death might simply be an escape for you. No, I will make sure your time here is as painful as can be unless you tell me what i need to know." He said, reloading the crossbow.
He then raised it slowly to aim for her neck. "This won't even come close to killing you but by my name, It will bloody hurt.
So let me ask you again, Who is with you and what were you doing in the city?"
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She stared at him and said "Supernatural creatures are with me, somewhere, and I was in the city on the hunt for food..." she rolled her eyes and stared at him awaiting for him to shoot the arrow.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria pointed to a random group and said "Look for those who have black hair and black eyes... the longer the wait the more torture she may endure..." she then looked at Jayson with fierce eyes saying "Try to escape again I will kill you if you do!" and he knew by the tone in her voice that she meant it.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson then crawled into a corner terrified of the beings.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

She filter out the people to the description of black eyes and black hair. Meanwhile Exite pats Jayson on the head out of pity. However she is still expressionless. Runa picks up one of her stuff and cast a spell on it. An purple natural owl appears on her book and flies out the window.
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington eyed Jayson huddled in the corner for a moment.He considered doing something to scare the guy a little more,but he decided to just let him be.He instead went over to the computer and helped examine the faces on the screen.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

The owl tries to track her presence but does so poorly. "The tracking is going to take awhile. Seems the hunter is...experienced but not powerful either." She looks annoyed rather being worried. Something from her appearance tells about herself that isn't too caring but who knows?

"Good good good, Cooperation. I like that. I have one more question and i expect you to give me an in depth answer. Will your supernatural friends come for you?, and if they do what do I need to be aware of?" He raised the crossbow higher to her head. If released, the bolt wouldn't kill her as it would be lodged in the small space between the skull and the brain. It would however, cause her agonising pain. "I don't want to hurt you unnecessaryily. Just tell me what I need to know and I'll leave you be."

She chuckled "They may come... I mean my sister may or may not care if I die or whatever... and I the do come well I'd hate be you because no matter how much experience you have its not going to beat 5 different supernatural beings I'll tell you this though one's a vampire, two are aliens, two are spirit type ghost things not really sure what to call them, and lastly there's one that has multiple supernatural powers I'm not sure what'd you call him though..." she looked at him and laughed then said "Hunter I would be optimistic for you but honestly your dead..."

Maria sat down frustrated then she exclaimed "How long is this going to take!"

Jayson stared at them all then said "M-Maybe you can search his car o-on the internet if you know it's bumper tags number...that may find his car..."

As Bennington watched the others try to find a solution,he came up with one of his own.It involved using a power he seldom used:mainly because it was difficult to do and also because not many reasons to use it came up often.But desperate times call for desperate measures.He just hoped it would work,considering he didn't know Tinsley very well...
He shut his eyes and cleared his mind.Once it was blank,he mentally reached out into the nothingness,searching for Tinsley's mind.It took a little bit,but eventually a hazy picture started appearing.He saw a dark haired man,holding a crossbow pointed at him-or at Tinsley,since Bennington was seeing the scene through Tinsley's eyes.Three big dogs-no,wolves-sat at the man's feet.They appeared to be in some large library of sorts.He heard Tinsley,her voice echoing in his head:"Hunter I would be optimistic for you,but honestly you're dead..." The image started to fade.Bennington tried to pull it back,but the connection broke.He opened his eyes and found himself back in the room with the others.He gave a quiet groan of pain:merging minds with someone always gave him a bad headache afterwards.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She reassures the situation, "The owl is going to take awhile. The city is quite large and it's just one owl...but there are other provocative ways...which I will not do."

She points the computer toward Maria after sorting out the people. "Is there something on here?" Clearly the list is taken from major government enforcement(ex. FBI, CIA, SAS, etc depending on which country).

Klaus nodded at her response.
Vampires and ghosts he could handle but aliens?...that was a new one.
He rose up from the chair and moved closer to pull out the crossbow bolt that he had shot into her shoulder.
"I'll prepare for the engagement later. Right now it's dinner time. I ordered a pizza earlier on before I left so it should still be warm to eat." He left the room briefly then returned with a large pizza box.
"I'm not sure what you Vampires eat but regardless, I don't suppose you have a choice." He said as he placed down the pizza box and opened it to display eight slices of pepperoni pizza. "Help yourself. No doubt when your friends get here you will join them to attack me. I'd rather have you at your full strength than at a weak state."
He took one slice and threw it to the ground for his wolves to eat then took another slice for himself and walked towards his study desk.
Settling himself in his large chair he picked up the book on the table and began to scan through it looking for any titles on Aliens.

Tinsley grasped her shoulder in pain holding it tight her eyes clinched in pain. Once she opened them she saw the pizza she glared at it and thought I've never tried human food whilst being a vampire... Maybe it's good! she grasped a piece of pizza and took a bite to her it was so disgusting but she swallowed it anyway because she had no place to put it. Then she took the Peperoni off of it and ate it surprisingly it wasn't nasty it was rather good! So she proceeded to eat the peperoni's off the pizza totally forgetting about her shoulder's pain. She then remembered she had the possibility of mind messaging Maria, but whether or not it would work with all the stuff around her was question able she looked around then stood she tried to leave the circle that she was engulfed in made by the Hunter but the substance on the floor, but as she tried she was forced back to the other side of the circle. She then decided to mind message Maria in hopes it work she looked around the room in hopes of finding the name of the Hunter. Though she had no luck all she found was a note that called him "Nic" she sighed and focused all her energy into mind messaging Maria she said "The Hunter's name is Nic Maria! Maybe it's a Nickname but I think his first name at least starts with the 3 letters Nic!"

Maria was about to point at a certain agency then she got a message for Tinsley it was spotty but she received "Hunter........Nic........Maria..........3 letter.....Nic...." Maria yelled " The Hunters Nickname is Nic or maybe it's short for something but it's Nic! 3 letters Nic! N-I-C!"

Jayson just stared at them rather intrigued of what was to happen next.

Bennington was thinking about what he had just seen,trying to identify some sort of clue.The man had been in the shadows so Bennington hadn't really seen what he looked like,but there was something familiar about that library.It was only when Maria shouted the name Nic did Bennington remember,the realization hitting him like a slap in the face."I know where Tinsley is."he said suddenly.

Both Runa and the blonde woman says in unison, "Where?". The blonde woman seems to be more interested in this situation with more information being sent in to her. Meanwhile Runa is slightly more...brightful but only so tiny. Don't think she does anything productive.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus