Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

As Klaus skimmed through the pages he was beginning to become a little worried. There was nothing in his big book about alien creatures. If the vampire girl was correct and they were coming then this might actually be a problem. He rose up and began to walk around the room.
Whatever she was talking about, ghosts, aliens whatever. They were definitely coming and probably very soon. "I'm going to prepare for the arrival of your friends and I need you to sit still." He exited the room leaving one of his wolves to watch over her.

Now for the defence. Vampires were easy, that wouldn't be a problem so the main thing to prepare for would be the ghost creatures. In one of his travels Klaus was able to come across something known as spirit dust which was deadly to ghosts. It was as deadly as garlic and stakes were to vampires. He picked up the heavy bag filled with spirit dust and made trails around his house and outside it. If a ghost were to come anywhere near it, they'd fall to a weakened state.
The aliens though, he had no protection against. Maybe if he was lucky enough they would have similar weaknesses like creatures on earth.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Started trying to get out of the circle when she had a plan she grabbed the Pizza box and broke the circle so she could get out. Her fangs drew out and she laughed saying "Oh so stupid..." she then noticed the wolves staring at her so she touched a cerain part of each wolves neck and they passed out. She then quietly walked outside avoiding everything that applied to Vampires when he saw the Spirit dust she started to push it out of the way so if any ghosts were to come they could easily escape once she got to the door she stepped on a trap and it stabbed her with a needle filled with Garlic she was ins o much pain but she was determined to escape. So she limped out of the House she couldn't run but she was determined to be quiet. She then mind messaged Maria saying "I escaped but I don't think I can make it back, I'm hurt... Uh I'm over here by the Library you remember where that is with the big house we always wanted..."
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria received the whole message and said "Tinsley's hurt Ii know the general direction and Bennington knows where it is exactly so do you have a car we can drive or can we teleport or something like that?!" she was terrified and worried for Tinsley.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson said "'I-I can help if you want..." he continued "If you need help I mean... The hunter expects you all not a Human..."
Bennington (played by Bree)

"We need to be careful."Bennington said."His name is Nicklaus,and he's one sick twisted guy.I met him a few years ago.And by met I mean he hit me with his car and kidnapped me.He took me to this farmhouse in the middle of nowhere-that's where he has Tinsley.And he's really dangerous.I barely escaped from that house.It's how I got this-"he pointed the long scar that ran from the left side of his forehead all the way down to his chin."But since there's several of us it may be a little easier to rescue Tinsley..."
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She gives off a sigh, "You guys are such troublesome....Exite look after the human." The book in her hand starts flipping, "Who's coming and to where?" The lack of information is annoying her a bit.

Klaus continued pouring the spirit dust all over his house. He already knew the girl would have escaped or at least tried to and that was exactly the plan. Even if she managed to return to her friends it still wouldn't stop them from attempting to come back and defeat him once and for all.
Once he had finished spreading the dust around his house he entered his armoury and began to equip his weapons to prepare for the attack.
The first thing he would need was his enchanted ring. The ring protected the wearer from death by supernatural means meaning that if a vampire was to come and snap his neck, he'd simply be knocked out for a few minutes.
He then picked up his anti vampire necklace and sprinkled some spirit dust on it to protect him from ghosts. It was followed by two enchanted arm bands. The band on his left hand granted him enhanced speed. At full health with it active he could run almost as fast as a vampire while the band on his right hand gave him enhanced strength. To the point that he could punch through a brick wall.
These enchantments were not everlasting however, they could only be active while Klaus remained in perfect health. If damaged or injured at all, the effects of the bands would start to reduce into a weaker state.

Tinsley gained balance of her legs and ran as fast as she could to the house once she made it she was out of breath she knocked on the door and said "I'm..... Here....."

Maria ripped open the door and helped Tinsley to the couch she stared at her. She smiled saying "Thank god your okay!" hugging her.

Jayson said "I have to stay here?! UGH!" then he saw Tinsley and said "Thank god!"

Bennington was glad to see Tinsley was okay,but he was slightly disappointed they didn't need to rescue her.He wanted to get revenge on Nicklaus for what he did to him.A few small embers sparked from Bennington's hand and fell to the floor,making small burn marks on the carpet."So what do we about Nicklaus?"he asked."Chances are he's going to come after us again."

"And there goes the door...and the carpet." She gives an annoying sigh. "Exite! Will you please...?" Exite nods as she grabs a toolkit from the storage and fixes the door. She single handlely picks up the door and puts it back and screw the screws back in.

With his weapons and items tightly equipped, Klaus made his way to the balcony where he sat down on the top chair and began to observe the area around his farm. If those creatures were coming, he'd see them first.
This was going to be good!

Tinsley said " I wouldn't go after him he is experienced and highly armed..." she sighed continuing "Otherwise I would have killed him..."

Maria nodded saying "But he almost killed you Tins... Revenge is in order!" she growled.

Jayson looked at Tinsley over the counter and stared at her amazed that she was alive because he had heard of Nicklaus...

Bennington nodded to Maria."I agree with her."he said."We can't let this guy just get away this.I think vengeance is in order."he smirked slightly in anticipation.

She shuts her book loudly, "I would stay out of this." The door is fixed by Exite then she goes to the storage room to grab more things to repair the carpet from the fire damage. The blonde woman off to the side agrees by nodding.

Klaus sat back into his chair watching carefully to see if the creatures would have the gall to show up.
If they did and he killed them all, he would have truly done something to help the world.

Tinsley shook her head and stayed quiet annoyed by how they want to leave and fight she explained that he is evil and will win in a fight but they wouldn't listen she sighed "If you all go I am staying here..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus