Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria sighed and said "Fine who wants to go and fight with me?" she growled saying "Nicklaus needs to pay!"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson said "Um Tinsley is correct I have heard of Nicklaus search some of his work guys he makes it where you all won't even exist..." he sighed.
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington went and stood next to Maria."I'm with you,Maria."he said."I'm not scared of Nicklaus..."he added,eyeing the others.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

"I'll be stepping out for a moment..." The blonde woman leaves the penthouse and rides the elevator down to the ground floor. Runa says annoyingly, "Again, I'm not joining since it's not my thing. I rather live my quiet life now...you don't want me to go on a blood lust streak."
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

The waiting was beginning to get a little too demanding. Klaus placed down his rifle in an attempt to sleep a little. He hadn't slept in days and if anyone were to set foot on his farm, the wolves would surely wake him up.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley sighed "Don't go please..." she said "The 2 of you won't win..." she said looking at Maria "Mar... I didn't even win... he captured me Mar of all people ME!" she continued "But do what you want..." she limped off into her bedroom closing the door behind her.

Maria sighed and looked at Tinsley walk of then she said "Maybe she I right Bennington..." she glanced over at him.

Jayson stared at them in relief as he then made himself a sandwich.

Bennington was quiet for a moment.It was clear they weren't going to go after Nicklaus.What a bunch of cowards.But he kept his thoughts of disappointment to himself.He merely shrugged his shoulders and said."Fine.Whatever."Then he went and sat down in a chair.He summoned little flames and twisted the hot orange lights into abstract shapes,a habit he often did to keep himself occupied.But this time he was careful not to burn anything.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She puts the book on the table and turns around to look at them, "Just be careful from now on. If he dares to trespass this place, it would be the end of him. Because if he isn't, I wouldn't be so much be alive now..." She gives off a sigh, then looks at Exite who is still fixing the carpet.

Lost in the world of his dreams, Klaus was sat slumped in his velvet armchair on the balcony of his farm. The wolves were silent. Nothing had dared to pass the wooden gates that blocked out the rest of the world.

Those creatures were smart.

Tinsley was in her room staring out the window, at this point she was starving, but she didn't want to go out and get captured again so she opened her window and hopped out it once she saw a person walk by she grabbed them and bit their neck fangs out then she compelled them to continue walking like nothing happened. She then ran up the building opening her window sitting down and staring out. She said "Vampire Heh nothing like Twilight..." she wiped the blood from around her mouth off and since Vampires couldn't sleep she just laid in her bed covers coddled around her, her staring at the door.

Maria covered her eyes then let her hands fall by her side she glanced over at Jayson and said "What are you doing?"

Jayson held his breath and froze in place she said "I um...am...making my self a sandwich..." he grabbed it and took a bite glancing at Maria.

Bennington silently observed the others for a few minutes.He wondered what he was even doing here.Why was he with these people? Supposedly they were supposed to be protecting each other.And yet they were willing to let a massive threat like Nicklaus just run free until he decided to come after them.Well Bennington was more skilled and stronger than when he faced Nicklaus before.He could defeat him without any help.
Bennington stood up and moved towards the door."I'm going for a walk."he said.He had no intention of coming back though.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

Runa watches him go before giving off a sigh. "This is...complicated..." The blonde woman is no where to be in sight. Exite finishes fixing the carpet and puts the things back into storage. Then she starts going for the kitchen, probably starting to prepare the meals for the time. Protect each other...but doesn't mean you go on killing every person that stands against us. Just makes us look terrible.

Klaus awoke from his short but pleasant slumber and made his way down the stairs and out into darkness of his farm. He felt compelled to stalk these creatures out and kill every last one of them. Besides, if one of them was an alien creature it'd be nice to have it added to his collection.

Starting up the black Impala and turning on its headlights, he drive out of the farm and in the direction of their gathering as he followed Tinsleys trails.

Tinsley walked out of the bedroom and into the living room calmly. Which was strange she was usually crazy, insane, psychotic but currently she wasn't. She said "I see Bennington left..." she sighed saying "Why did a hunter have to come after us have we done something's wrong? NO we've just attempted to survive! It's ridiculous! UGH! We need to find a way to beat him if at all possible I saw his place so maybe if we find a way to repel the things that hurt us we could kill him." she looked around waiting for everyone to reply.

Maria saw Tinsley was sane and questioned it at firs but when she spewed her whole ordeal about Nicklaus Maria was all for sane Tinsley! She said "RIGHT! I agree One Hundred Percent!" She wanted Nicklaus dead and this was the easy way to do it.

Jayson thought That's a decent plan, if they succeed they'll be the first Supernatural beings to survive him... he smiled taking another bite of his sandwich.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus