Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"She was taken by carelessness. I have my share of deal to deal with. I am searching through the archive of my spells that seemed to go endless. If you wish to kill me, I will only suffer a painless death and nothing more. I have no fear. So. Good luck with that."
(Could've done something but decide not to cause that would make my characters too white-knighting and along the lines of op)
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

A pair of ears and then a face leaned out of the doorway down the hall. Her black eyes were wide as she heard Tinsley yelling, it echoed quite loudly through the large Penthouse. Vinzintine tried to say something but nothing came out.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

"I don't care if I make you fear me I care if you die. She is all I have left and you most of all with your odd powers and all could easily have saved her. And No I couldn't of Bennington you were outside and could have easily heard her I blame you the most human or not I wanted to live because of her! I was upstairs what was I suppose to do Bennington you all were closer than I, yet you proceeded to do nothing to save her or move in her direction Runa is yet to move out of her seat! MY SISTER, MINE, WAS TAKEN! Heh... if she is dead that's one less care in the world... but I'll have you know if I find out she is dead I am coming for you all..." she said as she turned grabbing the doorknob and turning it she continued glancing back so only the side of her face would show "Because without her... I'm a Wild One" as she said that she walked out the door.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria's soul was ripped from her body she was not necessarily dead, but her body was her soul was within Limaria, Limaria could use it whenever she feels, but only once. As she died Tinsley fell to her knees she felt her death she screamed in agony holding her head she felt as if her brain was being ripped apart as Maria's body fell useless and lifeless. Tinsley was broken she poured tears for a few momenta then suddenly she went quiet she forced her head up angrily and you could tell the difference within her eyes she no longer cared and it was doubtful that she would ever again. She turned to the house hoping the people were in the house were watching or at least heard her saying "Don't worry I'll make your deaths slow and fun... for me... I will remember them and bask in your blood as I stare at your corpses making them unrecognizable. No person could make you all feel more pain than I. Don't you dare think any less of me." she had a blankness to her stare as she turned around walking as far away from the house as possible as Maria was officially dead.
(Unless we somehow plan to save Maria's dead. I left it so later we could save her or set her free along with the other souls Limaria had taken after we capture or kill Limaria or whatever Y'know, but for now I will no longer use Maria)
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson had never seen Tinsley like this no one had at least not in the room. Jayson said "Now we have two problems..." he shuddered imagining Tinsley's words he decided no one else would so he stood rushing to the door saying "Tinsley we couldn't save her and neither could you..." he watched her spaz out then he got worried until she stopped then he became scared. He stepped out of the doorway and sat down holding his head "Now we have a freaking Moral-less Tinsley after us GREAT!" he sighed.
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria sucked the rest of Maria's soul out of her laughing as she kicked Maria's body over forcing her souls to devour it and they did every particle of her body evaporated her body literally became air. Limaria said "Let's check on our lovely Tinsley!" she brought up a vision of where she was she could tell she was furious as she saw hat whole thing blow out she laughed "My job is great..."
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington had just stood there silently when Tinsley ranted her speech.He felt his insides grow cold when she told him she blamed him the most.What really hurt him is when he realized that she was right.He had been outside,and if he had been quicker he could've saved Maria.But no,he had been too late.He was always too late.

When Tinsley left the penthouse he had watched her go from the window.He saw her break down,and he saw the murderous glare she had thrown in the direction of the house.He also heard what she said,her words chilling him to his very core.When she was gone he turned away from the window and looked at the others in the room,his face quite pale and a look of mixed emotions in his eyes,the most prominent emotion being guilt.He had absolutely no idea what to do or say.

She shut her book and sighed, "And if I say that if you have the soul I can implant it back into her body might just solve the case. Now the situation calls for....the girl. Which is slightly tedious to find. So....how shall we do this?"

The Nerserhi scampered out of the room, down the hall, and towards the door that Tinsley had marched out of in her murderous rage. She had a look of distraught on her face as she stared out the door at Tinsley's form, who was slowly putting more and more distance between herself and the rest of them. Her floofy tail dragged on the floor while she sombered back into the main living area where Runa, Jayson, and Bennington were. Thanks to her hearing, she did pick up on Runa's statement and question. Thinking for a moment, she replied," Perhaps you could try and scry her? I don't know if that's an actual thing or what that would require.. I feel doing so would call for her soul to be present within her body and/or we would need some of her dna.. I don't know." Vinzintine waved her slender hand in the air as if dismissing her previous statements.

Jayson yawned saying "What if her body is gone?" he tilted his head continuing "Limaria if she killed her wouldn't want to be caught for the murder so disposing of the body would be obvious..." he looked down.

Tinsley's just proceeded to walk off hearing Maria's voice in her head saying "Tins don't do this... please... You know this is wrong..." Tinsley slapped her head saying "Shut it they didn't save her..." Bennington's voice popped into her head "Neither did you..." She said "I couldn't of!" then she heard Vinny's voice "We couldn't either it went by, so fast Tinsley..." Runa's voice popped into her head next "We're not afraid of you what do you expect of us?" Jayson's voice popped into her head "Just die..." Tinsley yelled "STOP!" shaking her head repetitively. Tinsley continued walking shaking slightly as they all popped into her head saying "WE DON'T DESERVE TO DIE!" She yelled "GET OUT OF MY HEADDDDDD!" as everything went silent she sat down a good distance away.

Limaria said looking at her plans "Maria's dead I disposed of her body next is... Runa... hm... I'll kill her little Exite then her... later..." she yawned sitting down comfortably.

From the corner of her eyes, she looked at Jayson and said, "As long as the soul remains, it does not need to retain in it's original body. Any vessel will do...."

Vinzintine sighed and looked off to the side," Hopefully we'll find the right person." She looked back up at Jayson and slipped her hands into her pockets," Jayson, has there been any more information you've acquired but haven't told us about yet? 'Cause now would be the time to spill it." Her tail slowly lifted off the floor from it's previously dragging position and swept at the floor a bit.

Jayson tilted his head at Vinzintine saying "Well yes, but it isn't about the problem at hand. Though the reason I ask thus question is I connected the dots She took and killed Maria and we can tell because of Tinsley's out burst and she probably wanted to get rid of the body so..." He shrugged trailing his words off. He saw Tinsley's out line in the far, far distance sitting down. He said "She has lost everything in her eyes... I know that look and that feeling... Like you're alone... because you are alone... Its relatable..." he sighed.

Tinsley practically had a mental break down her heart was broken and in result, so was her mind she said mumbling in her pile of tears "Maria-a... I want-t you ba-ack... Yo-You're my sister... without you I-I'm sick, psychotic, a killer... HELL I'M A MONSTER... You kept my sanity in check... You kept me from my Prophecy... Though I guess fate is not changeable its... inevitable... I'm bound to be a Wild one and the Results? Are uncanny..." she held her head and she heard a voice Maria's it said "Tinsley... I am your sister I'll always be with you along with Jake and Mom and Dad... Your my little sis no matter what we'll protect you, you might feel crazy right now, but soon you'll be okay..." Tinsley yelled "NOT UNTIL THEY ALL PAY! I'LL BE OKAY WHEN THEY ALL PAY LIMARIA, BENNINGTON, JAYSON, RUNA... Vinzintine..." Maria said into her mind "Does it sound like you want to kill them? Doesn't to me... You must make sure you want to make a decision before you make it Tins..." Tinsley sighed "I know for a fact I want Limaria dead she's the first on my list." Maria said "Make sure your not doing this for selfish reasons Tins make sure..." Tinsley rolled her eyes standing up and walking off.

Limaria laughed as she twiddled her thumbs she looked at the Souls that showed what Tinsley was doing she saw she was searching for her and she sent souls to appear in front of Tinsley which they did it was a letter saying the address she was at and the words "Come alone." She was swallowed up by the soul and she appeared in a random snowy village type town she saw the same address labeled on the soul moments ago she bit her lip slowly inching toward the door. Limaria stared out the peep hole at her snickering.

"Hmph. Those information are still useless. Though...I'm sure Tinsley will go after her, the question is where will she go..." She stood up and closed her book. She also said, "We shouldn't litter around so easily. Go cry later Jayson but not now, I rather take care of this situation and return my life at hand."

Vinzintine suppressed a snicker and whispered," Rekt." Her efforts proved futile when she covered her face with the collar of her coat and giggled at Runa's comment. Vinny couldn't help it, she thought it was much funnier than it needed to be. Once she regained her composure," Alright, who would like to do the scrying? Jayson? Runa?" She gave a slightly amused but more-so questioning look to the both of them.

Jayson growled at Runa's comment mumbling "This comes from the ghost who feels no freaking emotions!" Jayson looked to Vinny saying "I can do the Scrying..." he summoned his book then said "We will look unto Tinsley... Since I rather doubt Limaria allows people to look unto her..." His eyes sped up as he looked through the pages as his book and as he slowly looked up eyes rolled back to the back of his head. A image well rather video for all to see popped up it was made in smoke being created from the book like a projection except for in the air. It showed she was about to enter the house of Limaria, but it only showed a mere glimpse of the house before out of no where and oh so suddenly her face popped up she laughed "Ha no, no, no you don't get to see this battle unfold." the whole projection disappeared and Jayson's book closed disappearing his eyes instantly going back to normal he said "We can guess that that's Limaria's house hm? I can bring back the mere glimpse of the house we got and we can probably locate the address, state, country and city. Sound Plausible?" he questioned.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus