Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley felt that feeling she did before when Limaria was in the house she said before entering "God... if there is one... I pray to you that if I die you will at least consider me for Limbo? Cause I know Heaven is out of the question..." she sighed walking into the house. There was no one at first then she saw smoke appear and her eyes widened at what she saw.
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria smiled hearing the front door to her home creak open she said "Ah..." as she summoned a white soul sending it her way she smiled "Have fun fighting Maria Tinsley..." It was now obvious Tinsley saw Maria standing in front of her she was in human form with Limaria's approval, but actually she was still a ghost. Maria had all her memories and everything, but her movements and actions and what she did with her powers was up to Limaria.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Living for 2 millenniums and you bound to know that things are ought to be this way. There will be not roundabouts. Now, do whatever you need to do. Best if we hurry, unless someone else than me will take your head. Yes?" She was getting impatient of this lack of action. Slightly concerned though not too worried.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine made a hurry up! gesture towards Jayson. " We don't need anyone losing patience! If there anything you need? dna or something? I'm only a scientific Nerserhi.. Magic and it's capabilities are not my forte.." She reasoned and tilted her head down towards the ground. Perhaps in a slight embarrassment for her lack of knowledge.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson laughed saying "Just making sure..." he flipped through his book and the projection reappeared the last photo of the house was there. His nose began to bleed as the house's photo turned into a map and the directions slowly started to appear and abruptly stopped. Jayson's nose was pouring blood now eyes at the back of his had he passed out the last image of he projection showing the house was somewhere in the Northern pat of Canada.

Tinsley's eyes shuddered as she saw Maria she went to hug her and Maria punched her directly in the stomach as hard as she could. Tinsley fell to a knee spitting up blood she looked up at Maria crying "M..." and Maria said "Tinsley fight me... or run..." she shed a tear. Maria threw a kick at her and Tinsley rolled over dodging it hopping to her feet.

Limaria laughed clapping to herself at the little fight about to unravel between the two.

"Northern Part of Canada....really...?" She sighed, "Exite, mind you clean up Jayson? We still need him." Exite nodded and walked over to him. She pointed her palms at him. Her palms began to shine as the aura started to heal him. In the meantime, Runa opened her spellbook and started to cast a mass long range teleportation spell...which could take awhile.

Not feeling the need to whip out her portal gun, Vinzintine retrieved the Steven Hawking book from earlier and continued reading it. Only then did she realize," Wait a second... I can't read!" The Nerserhi almost shouted.

Jayson felt better he said coughing a bit "She is strong and is blocking me out with her magic..." he sighed.

Tinsley adjusted her footing and said "Fight it Maria... I wont fight you... I love you sis and I wont run..." Maria closed her eyes as she was forced to punch Tinsley in the face crying "I cant!" Tinsley stared at her holding her nose blood pouring out of it Maria punched her again Tinsleys eye now black she fell to the floor as Maria kicked her, 1, 2, 3, 4 times it continued...

Limaria laughed at Tinsley's pain through Maria's eyes.

(Should I wait for Bree?)

(Checking)

(I guess go Robin)

They were all teleported to the location, just a little far from it. Everyone including Exite were teleported. "So here we are...now we just need to find them...yes?"

Due to the sudden transportation to the chilly place, Vinzintine began to shiver. " M-man it's cold h-here.." She crossed her arms and rubbed the sides of them in a futile attempt to warm herself. " To bad I c-can't s-stand the cooler t-temperatures very w-well.." Vinzintine breathed out a cloud of warm air that was cooled by the chilly air.

Tinsley was kicked by Maria out the front door she yelled "Maria stop!" Maria kicked her again saying "I can't!" Tinsley saw the guys she yelled "RUN-N!" as she was punched in the face her eyes flashed red and black and she threw Maria across the room.

Jayson said "Well... she's alive..." he coughed from the freezing temperatures as he started walking toward the house they fell out of.

Limaria cheered "Visitors!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus