Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(Good, Good, Good he has to reply :D)
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

Out of the darkness and emitting an aura of fearlessness within the mist of these powerful powerful creatures, Nicklaus stepped forward pushing off his silhouette and displaying his trademark hunter suit and black fedora.
Beside him were his two large dire wolves who sneered at the sight of the creatures packed into the one place.
"My my... I leave for a few minutes and come back to this mess?" He said, stepping forward clutching the crossbow tightly in his right hand.
"What have I told you all before?, Never run into battle without assessing the situation completely. That was Bennington's weakness and now that he isn't here, I suppose you can decide for yourselves how effective that procedure actually is."
Tilting his head slightly, he would turn to Vinzintine.
"I'm a little confused, you don't seem like a vampire or werewolf?, which method of death do you prefer?"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson landed on his hand clutching it he screamed in pain "OW!" he took a assessment of his hand and came to the conclusion it was broken he leaned himself to a wall and look at everything around him finally seeing Nicklaus he said "Bout time you get here, but we have no time for chit chat..." he mumbled some enchanting words waving his arm over his hand an it healed he smiled "Okay..." he looked at Tinsley who was being strangled by her sister getting closer and closer to the soul cage. He tackled Maria and they did a tuck and roll Tinsley falling to the floor she held her neck stumbling to her feet she staggered to a wall breathing heavily.

(Also if you didn't know Hud Jayson's mom is a witch so he knows some spells and stuff and can summon spell book.)
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria yelled "I'm so sorry for this..." she kicked Jayson across the room and he hit his head on a wall instantly being knocked out. Maria rose to her feet and started walking towards Tinsley.

Tinsley turned threw her hand out at Maria just in time to grab her neck Tinsley's eyes went black and red and so did Maria's. Tinsley said "After you kill Limaria Vinzintine promise you'll find and save us?" she didn't even hesitate for a reply before she now controlling Maria's mind (with the power I've explained before). She walked to the soul cage and said "Lost souls are in limbo with Limaria dead there should be a hole in the passage from Earth to Limbo a big light will shine go there and go through everything will look black and white... that is Limbo... I'll explain the rest when you get there..." she closed her eyes and said "Bye..." she grabbed Maria and jumped into the soul cage their souls flying through Limaria visibly.

(Until Ya'll get to Limbo I won't be using Maria or Tinsley any more.)
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria's powers all stopped as Maria and Tinsley souls passed through her as they did her eyes flashed black it seemed almost like she forgot what she was doing when suddenly she smiled retracting her soul arm and walking inside she said "Ah Nicklaus! I know you don't know me, but I know you all famous hunter... Your work inspires me!" she twirled in a circle suddenly grabbing Vinzintine by the neck choking her she pushed her up against the wall and pushed up her feet not even touching the floor. she said "She's a Alien by the way and a dead on at that." she added pressure on her neck continuing "She is a Nerserhi I believe am I correct Vinzintine?" she smiled adding even more pressure though obviously not enough to kill her in that second.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"You seemed quite more troublesome than expected" she said as she rose her hand, telling Exite to stand down for a bit. Her arms did not retract though. "Still, I wonder if the government is going to let me solve this little problem here or let it fester and probably kill all of us...So what are you doing here Nicky?"
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine shrieked when Limaria grabbed her by her neck and held her above the ground. She hardly was able to notice Nicklaus's arrival as she was struggling and grabbing at her assailant's hands in a feeble attempt at loosening her grasp. Her tail lashed under her, her legs kicked a little, and her ears laid flat against her head.

The alien girl nodded the best she could in a confirmation that she was, indeed, a Nerserhi.

His glance briefly branched off to the entire gathering before resting on Vinzintine as he watched her entanglement. "That's a story for another day but It seems like my timing wasn't delayed." He would lift up his crossbow with his right hand and rest it on the right side of his shoulder while caressing the head of one of his wolves with his left hand.
"Now if you all don't mind, My trigger finger is itching and my wolves are hungry. Would it be asking too much for me to get a thorough explanation of all that has been happening here?
I don't mean to take sides but it seems like you guys aren't being nice to this alien looking creature."
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria smiled dropping Vinzintine to the ground she said touching Nicklaus' crossbow "Such a pretty thing isn't I,t you believe it will do harm hm?" her voice was fragile and delicate until she walked up behind him it chaned to dark and cenacle "I could destroy that thing with a swipe of a hand and I'm not talking about the crossbow. You're out of your league anyway don't you have two Mutts to save? Tinsley and Maria ring any bells? Oh and you might want to help Jayson he looks like he's dying..." she glanced at the clock and said "Its getting late Ii must take my leave of absence toodles!" she disappeared in a black smoke.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson was leaning over out of breath "Love you too... Muerte... Huff..." he sat down "We kind of need to find.... The sisters... They're in Limbo... Tins did it to save us... Once I regain my breath if you three don't want to go I'll go... find.... and save them... " he was exhausted "Most Magic and energy I've used in a millennia..."

Tinsley woke up as he vision gathered she saw everything in black and white she stumbled to her feet and saw Maria next to her. She helped her up her still being passed out she carried her them hip to hip. Tinsley was right outside of Limaria's house she walked in carrying Maria she saw the whole gang, but them being in limbo they couldn't see them. Tinsley heard Limaria and watched her poof and Jayson's whole spew she smiled and heard a thumping across the floor she looked outside and there stood a gigantic shadow Tinsley's pupils shrunk she shook Maria relentlessly trying to get her to wake up before it found them she could feel its malicious intent.

Maria woke up viciously thanks to Tinsley Maria said "What?" Tinsley said "Monster, we're in limbo, hide!" Maria stumbled to her feet and they hid behind a chair in the room watching the gag talk and all. Tinsley said "We need to find a way to get in contact with these guys..." Maria nodded "Lets wait here for a bit though humungo out there is terrifying." she sighed.

She raised her eyebrows, "The limbo? It's been awhile since I heard of that. I rather not trend that area unless you really want to." She sighed, "Plus, I am not allowed to interfere am I correct?" She then looked at Nick.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

The small alien held herself up with one arm with her other hand around her neck, feeling where Limaria had gripped her. Her eyes were wide with shock, terror, and even a little bit of disbelief.

Vinzintine took deep breaths now, compensating for her inability to breath beforehand. The feeling was amazing, even though she had done so her whole life.

(So....)

Runa Rei wrote:
(So....)
(Its Huds go...)

(Seems Hud forgot)

(I'll send him another message.)

(Sorry!)

Klaus pulled back his crossbow, cocked it, then used both of his arms to help him grasp the weapon in it's full entirety before raising it to the level of Limaria's head. "I have no idea who or what you are but I will give you a word of advice; I don't take kindly to individuals who touch my weapons or my wolves. Supernatural creatures are certainly no exception."
He tilted his head to the left, placing Runa in his direct line of sight. "Runa, who is this woman?, She looks similar to a female that has been drawn by almost all ancient civilisations in their specific form.

Are we going to need some holy water?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus