Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria smiled blackness absorbing her she disappeared completely out of sight.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley snuck to the front door and saw a large black figure stomping toward the house she slid back and ran up to Jayson holding his shoulders she said "Jayson? Can you hear me nod if you can! Its me Tinsley, Maria is here too. Tell them to go to the Cave where earth and all realms meet. Runa should know where it is if not I'll lead you there... We'll be travelling with you, you just won't see us, so if you or anyone talks to us we will hear understand?"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson faintly heard Tinsley he nodded the times she asked him to he said "The Cave where all realms meet if we find it we can get them back... So say anything they can hear you I'll tell you what they say in reply..."
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

The stomping suddenly stopped Maria hopped up and yanked Tinsley behind the couch and a eye peeked in it yelled "Come out, Come out where ever you are!" like a clown of sorts.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"From what I hear, she's death herself....but I haven't seen it to be true or yet not. I could be dead on the spot by now but curious why I am not" she then looks to Jayson, "I know where that is...but is there a reason why we are heading there...?" She looked somewhat concern for the very little bit.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

The smol alien coughed a little, pulling herself up off the ground. She took a deep breath and sighed. Vinzintine swallowed and approached the small gathering with one of her hands still rubbing her neck. Once she was comfortable, she slipped her exposed hand back into her coat pocket, her neck was quite pink. The abrasion was quite noticeable considering her skin was practically white, so if she was even rubbed too hard then her fragile skin would become irritated and perhaps even a little tender.
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

"Death herself? Forgive me for being old fashioned but I always assumed that death was a male skeleton?
Regardless, we need to get moving before she comes back again. I've had a long talk with Edward and I've arrived at the conclusion that rather than despising you all in your supernatural form, It'd be much more fulfilling to help you and possibly teach you how to be proper fighters. Let's face it, without your powers, every one of you would be more helpless than a cat falling out of a tree."
Pulling out the bolt from his crossbow, he would turn to Runa. "Could you possibly teleport us all back to my farm?, It'd be easier to settle things over there in my comfort zone."

Jayson took a bit of offense to what Nicklaus said, but like he always does he ignored it completely he answered Runa "Uh Well I guess you missed it, but Maria and Tinsley went into the soul cage it being the only way to stop Maria, so now their stuck in Limbo with who knows who or what." he scratched his head and said "If we teleport then Tinsley and Maria would be left behind... Do we have any kind of transportation or something?" he tilted his head.

Maria held her hand over Tinsley's mouth as the stomping continued that thing was walking off. Maria slowly removed her hand and her and Tinsley's breathing steadied.

She said "Thanks... We need to go and make sure that thing doesn't see us... We'll wait on them hopefully they don't teleport..." Maria nodded.

Limaria smiled now in front of a figure in black hooded scythe in hand his head down only his eyes being seen he said "Limaria... they're not dead..." she nodded "I know dad they'll die I'll get you their souls... They messed with the order they pay for it." he nodded and he said "Be carful their stronger than you give them credit for..." she laughed "Sure..." and suddenly the hooded figure disappeared.

"It's not like I can teleport a car here, which I could possibly do but that would count as theft as much as to say I am no driver. Though Nicky might have one considering how he got here is a mystery....right?" She gave a little smile.

Vinzintine listened to the conversation, hearing the others go back and forth on ways to get back home. She rested her mind for a moment then look down at her hand, the alien's own device rest there. It awaited it's future use.

" Um.. Perhaps we could help?" She smiled weakly and raised her orange and lime green portal gun. " I just need your farms coordinates and we would be there instantly." Vinzintine shifted her seemingly pitch black eyes to Nicklaus, looking for a response. Behind her, her Nerserhi tail waved weakly but still with life.

Tinsley looked to Maria and said "I think we can go through a portal, right?" not even waiting for a response she ran over to Jayson grasped his shoulders and said "YES, YES TO THE PORTAL!!!!" She ran over to Maria and dragged her to the front door peering out the front door she saw nothing she looked at them with anticipation.

Maria said to herself staring out the door "Any day now..." she her breathing became more current and she was getting stressed.

Jayson instantly after hearing faint screams of Tinsley said "I agree with Vinny! PORTAL! AWAY!" he rubbed his hands stressfully for the two sisters.

Limaria suddenly appeared a distance away from the house unnoticeably she watched them through the door smiling "Silly, Silly creatures... Father claimed they... these people of stupidity were strong HAHA..." she laughed hysterically.

"That will be fine. I would like to see how your portal work madame." She crossed her arms and gave a little smile.

Vinzintine smiled at Jayson's excitement, how quaint...

" And I'd love to give a small demonstration! But alas.. It seems as though Nicklaus is having second thoughts... No worries. I have a small mechanic installed to help with this sort of thing." She pressed a button and small compartment opened on her device. " Just hold tight for one moment, sir." The alien drew out a seemingly-single electrode pad from her device and separated it into two identical pads. Carefully, she stuck them on Nicklaus's temples," You might feel a small tingle or jitter but I assure you that my device is safe. I've done this on myself many times." Vinny rambled on as she tapped the touch screen of the gun.

(( I'm trying to give Hud an option to say something here ))
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

Klaus watched with careful caution as the creature placed something upon his temple. "Don't mistake me for a fool, I've worked with advanced technology before and I can tell when they are untrustworthy or dangerous. From what I can tell, your devices seem to be nothing but danger in a contained level." He would hold up his crossbow, pointing it directly at the creature. "Watch the tip of my weapon. It may not be advanced or alien technology but when the bolts come flying through at vast speeds, I guarantee you that the last thing you will be worried about will be the level of technology."
He dropped his arm, and turned to look at the rest of the individuals. "Do you all trust this woman?" he asked.

(It's fine to skip me. I'll just try to fit in when the timing seems right )

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus