Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

I made a post like this back when I first joined the site around a year ago, but this year was so busy that I couldn't focus on RP or anything. So, in an effort to get back into doing things like this, I decided to remake the thread!

Just post your primary/favorite RP character in this thread and I'll try to draw something up in greyscale. My style is sort of anime, so bear that in mind when posting characters, haha.
Awesome! I can't wait to see what gets made 8D
Loren

Oh my goodness this is great! :D This is really awesome of you, littleteeth.

I guess one of my main characters without any artwork is this neurotic schoolteacher who's a witch in the literal sense. Jack the Ripper also may prove interesting to draw.
Perhaps I could send the references to you through PM after you choose which of these you want to draw? :) (I'm fine if you want to draw another one, though.)
littleteeth Topic Starter

sland wrote:

Let me know if you want one of your characters drawn! You posted here first, so you're technically first in the queue.

Loren wrote:

I guess one of my main characters without any artwork is this neurotic schoolteacher who's a witch in the literal sense. Jack the Ripper also may prove interesting to draw.
Perhaps I could send the references to you through PM after you choose which of these you want to draw? :) (I'm fine if you want to draw another one, though.)

I like witches, so if you want to send me references for her, that would be fine!
Could you do some art of this big guy or this trainer? They both have plenty of references in their galleries! (Though with Emil I'd prefer his clothing look more like this.)
Oh man, I remember the Aearion piece you've made. It was amazing! If you'd rather draw other people's lovelies, I understand. If you don't care about that, I've an old fart who deserves some love.
Ahhh, this is really nice of you. Thank you so much for doing this. ; v ;

If it's not too much trouble, would it be okay for this character to be drawn? ; v ;

I'd also be really happy to do an art in return and make it like an art trade. ; o ; If you're cool with it.
Oh that's cool!
You can go to my rpr I like all of mine LOL but
Estela would be neat to see in your style!
Gabriel (played by Loki)

How nice of you to do this! If you get the time I'd love something of Gabriel here :)
littleteeth wrote:
sland wrote:

Let me know if you want one of your characters drawn! You posted here first, so you're technically first in the queue.
Sure! I think Euros here would look great in your style, that links to his gallery. Thanks so much.
Mikhail (played by TornBySanity)

:O That is awesome if you get a chance and don't already have way too many I'd like to offer up Mikhail! :D
Jay Laveux (played anonymously)

If you might be so inclined, freckles are always fun! (:

sland wrote:
littleteeth wrote:
sland wrote:

Sure! I think Euros here would look great in your style, that links to his gallery. Thanks so much.

l5puVqk.png

Loren wrote:

nnnF82z.png

Virus wrote:
Could you do some art of this big guy or this trainer? They both have plenty of references in their galleries! (Though with Emil I'd prefer his clothing look more like this.)

UD9txXA.png
Loren

littleteeth wrote:
Loren wrote:

nnnF82z.png

Ohh this is great. Thank you so much!
littleteeth wrote:
UD9txXA.png
SO COOL!!! THANK YOU!!!

FreeJayFly wrote:

If it's not too much trouble, would it be okay for this character to be drawn? ; v ;

I'd also be really happy to do an art in return and make it like an art trade. ; o ; If you're cool with it.

If you'd like to do an art trade, please consider Esther, my comic character!
littleteeth wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:

If you'd like to do an art trade, please consider Esther, my comic character!

She is absolutely adorable. ^ o ^ I'll definitely get to work on drawing her when I have the main computer later this evening. ; v ;

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus