Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Ousarla said "So How does the food here taste? Good?" she looked at her curiously saying "I've never tried stuff like this before."
"Yeah, it is really good. They have all kinds of spicy food here." Jessebelle replied, setting her arms on the table. She kept the sleeves of her jacket over her hands to hide her scars, glancing around the restaurant briefly. "So... do you have any siblings?" She asked for lack of a better question.

She sighed "I don't know... before my parents died the were divorced and what they did in their free time is on them so maybe..." she looked down and started fiddling with her necklace again.
"Oh ok...." Jessebelle was saved by the waitress, her arms filled with their meal. She gave the chili's out and gave Jessebelle her hot chocolate, putting Ousarla's Dr. Pepper in front of her as well. The waitress left without another word, leaving the faint scent of perfume in her wake.

Picking up her hot chocolate carefully, Jessebelle brought it up to her nose and sniffed. It would seem weird to anyone who chose to look over at that moment, but it was necessary for Jessebelle to do. "Good, no milk." She declared happily, taking a large sip of the hot chocolate.

She then picked up her spoon and took a sip of the chili and then she said "It's sooooo good!" she smiled taking a sip of her drink.
Setting her drink down, Jessebelle grabbed the hot sauce sitting at the end of the table and started pouring it into her chili. Only when the bottle was half-way gone did she stop, setting it back at the end of the table. Picking up her spoon, she also ate some of the chili. "Yup, nice and hot." Jessebelle smiled, dipping her spoon for another bite.

She smiled taking the bowl and tilting it back to her mouth slightly drinking a bit.
Jessebelle finished her chili rather quickly, checking her ipod once she was done. It was almost 3 already. She swiped at her mouth with the napkin, crumbling it into a ball and putting it in her empty bowl. "That was really good." Jessebelle took another sip of her hot chocolate.

Ousarla nodded and her bowl and drink were empty. She said "Um... I wanted to say I can relate to being a orphan my mom le-...my parents died and I had no one... so I have been on my own ever since and I though you needed a friend cause I know what it's like..." she smiled slightly staring at her drink.
Pushing her bowl to the end of the table, Jessebelle didn't know what to say. This woman knew how she felt, that's why she seemed a little more comfortable with her than others. "Well now you have me as a friend." She smiled, finishing her hot chocolate. "I always get picked on at the orphanage because of my different colored eyes and my scars...." Jessebelle confided, biting her lip a bit.

She thought And I get judged for being the Devil's daughter! she sighed saying "I have scars all over my body except my face I know what it's like to be bullied that's for sure I've had a lot of that in m past." she smile slightly saying "But some good things always come out of it..." she thought Like killing the person...
Jessebelle couldn't hold back her scoff when Ousarla said good things always come out of having scars and being bullied, she couldn't beleive anything could come out of her scars. "What good can come out of these?" She pushed her sleeves back a little so they weren't covering her hands, showing a round scar in the middle of each hand. If you guessed that someone had tried to crucifix her, then you would be right. "And don't get me started on the one on my lower back."

She sighed and said "Scars are remembrance of your past..." she took off her jacket and out revealed some of her scars her arms were covered, there was not one spot that wasn't covered in a scar she said "And none are self inflected if your wondering... Scars are what help or make you rather remember your past no matter how gruesome. I remember how I got each and everyone of these scars." she sighed saying "But each scar there lies a story and no matter how weird it is it's true... I know this because I have scars just like this all up and down my body except my face... what good comes of those?" she slipped her jacket back on twiddling her necklace.
Jessebelle sat in awe as Ousarla showed her scars and told her the importance of them all, which brought out a new question for her. "What if you were born with a scar and have no clue how you got it?" She asked, referring to the one that sat on her lower back. It was a pentagram with an angel wing on one side and a demon wing on the other, not something normal kids are born with.

She said "Oh? I've never heard of something like that... Hm... I suppose that makes you special..." she thought I got the right girl... she said "What's it look like can you describe it? or is that too personal?"
"If you have a pen I can draw it..." Jessebelle offered, moving an unused napkin closer to her. She knew what it looked like because she used to hold a mirror up to her back and look at it, wondering what is was. "If not I can describe it."

She secretly snapped her fingers quietly below the table and in her hands popped a pen then she lifted her hand out from under the table and pushed it over to her saying "There you go!" she smiled slightly.
Taking the pen without comment, Jessebelle began drawing on the napkin. She drew an upside down pentagram inside a cirle, with a demon wing on the left side and an angel wing on the right. "It's a pretty weird scar. The people at the orphanage said they found it after they took me off the doorstep." She pushed the pen and finished drawing over to Ousarla, propping her head on her hand.

She stared at it because he knew what the sign symbolized she said "Uh... I think I know what it is showing... The whole things a pentagram and there is a angel and demon wing..."
"Well I knew that much...." Jessebelle murmured quietly. After all, she didn't want to smart mouth the only person who could tell her what is on her body. "So what does it mean?" She asked, leaning forward a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus