Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Ousarla glanced at the sun and thought Almost Noon, Dang it she rushed out of he forest and ran in Starbuck's bathroom and changed into the same Caucasian woman as before. She then rushed out of Starbucks standing out front waiting for Jessebell to show up and show her around the town.
Jessebelle ran out of the forest and jumped the orphanage fence again, exiting through the gate at the front. She continued down the street until she stopped outside Starbucks, not noticing Ousarla standing outside the door. Putting her hands on her thighs, Jessebelle tried to catch her breath. Once she did, she glanced up and saw Ousarla standing out front. "Hey." Jessebelle waved, straightening.

Ousarla laughed "Hey, Your right on time!" she looked at her "You seem tired, did you rush over here to be on time?" she chuckled awaiting Jessebell's reply intently.
"Yeah, I lost track of time." Jessebelle replied, sticking her hands in her pockets. "So what do you want to see first?" She asked, not exactly knowing where to start. She had never given a tour of the town to anyone before, so she didn't exactly know what they wanted to see.

Ousarla looked around saying "Hm, maybe I'd like to see some places like the Library or something like that! That'd be cool!" she smiled.
"Kay, the library is down on main street." Jessebelle started walking down the street, glancing over at Ousarla to make sure she was following. "So what made you move here?" She asked, stuffing her hands in her pockets to keep them warm.

Ousarla had to make up something quickly so she said "The beautiful sites here! It wasn't as nice in New York as it is here! I also came here for the people my old friend said the people were as kind and friendly as ever and so far I see that as true..." She smiled attempting to find a sign indicating what state or country she was in.
Holding back a scoff, Jessebelle cut a sideways glance at Ousarla. "I would go yell at whoever told you Great Falls has good sites. The only popular site here is the falls, and usually it's only in the summer that the tourists come in." She explained, turning into an alley that served as a shortcut. The shadows seemed to pull towards them a bit as they passed, or maybe it was just her imagination

Ousarla sighed "Oh I see..." she looked around and said "So what do you do around here for fun? I don't really see much variety in the places here but maybe that's because I haven't been here too long..." she thought to herself I need that information I cannot stay here more than a week
"I usually go to the arcade. It's right around the corner from the library so I can show you if you want. Other than that I just read most of the time." She mumbled the last part, not mentioning anything about friends. Jessebelle didn't have any friends, and she didn't want any either. They emerged at the other end of the alley, the library sitting about a hundred feet to their left. "There's the library." She pointed.

She nodded "Okay now can you show me to the Arcade I'm a big Gamer!" she started looking around then she began wondering about Jessebell's eyes so she asked her "Hey... Um, Hopefully this isn't too personal, but have your eyes always been like hat or did something happen to make them that way?"
Nodding, Jessebelle started walking towards the arcade. She shrugged her shoulders, signifying that it wasn't too personal. "It's not too personal, people always make comments about my eyes. My eyes have always been like this, used to freak everyone out too." Jessebelle scoffed at the second part.

Ousarla shook her head "They are not freaky they are beautifully original!" she smiled. She sighed "People are scared of you cause your different eh?" she rolled up her sleeves revealing many scars, she continued, "People are afraid of things that are not normal that doesn't make them creepy or weird at all, in fact I consider you perfectly normal! I do understand why you may feel that way though people are cruel and manipulative..."
(This will be my last post tonight, I gotta go to bed since it's 2am and I have school monday.)

Blushing at the compliment, Jessebelle listened to Ousarla tell her that people are cruel and manipulative. She agreed, they were mean, cruel and manipulative. She's had first hand experience of how people thought of you when you were different, she has the scars to tell others too. "Can I ask h-how you got those s-scars?" She asked timidly, knowing that she herself hated when people asked her how she got her scars. Especially the ones on her hands.

(Okay just post a reply to this when you wake up tomorrow :) )
Ousarla sighed thinking Dang it! I forgot that scars go from body to body when I shift I didn't want her to notice that... "Well..." she tried to think up a lie once she did she continued "I got in a car crash when I was young my body slid across the concrete and I was scratched up horribly and put into the hospital, later I found out my mother died in that crash... then everyone treated me differently like I was some sort of monster..." She thought to herself Eh that's moderately true she continued after realizing she had stuttered the qusestion "And it's not too touchy of a subject for me so don't worry about it!" she smiled.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Jessebelle said simply afterwards, stuffing her hands deeper into her pockets. If people think the scars from a car crash are bad, they'll probably think my scars are worse. Clenching her fists slightly, Jessebelle walked a couple more steps without talking. It wasn't that she didn't like Ousarla's company, it was just all this talk about scars was bringing back bad memories for Jessebelle.

Ousarla was quiet trying to think up a way to start a new conversation she wondered Hm What would be a good non-creepy thing to ask... then she said "Were you born here or did you and your parents move here?" She smiled thinking to herself Good job that's a good conversation starter!
When Ousarla asked about her parents, Jessebelle's face went white as a ghost. Lip trembling, she replied quietly. "I-I don't know if I was born here, and I never knew my parents. They left me on the orphanage's steps when I was a year old." She dropped her head once more to stare at the ground, trying hard not to cry. The corner was a few feet away now, all the talking making the journey seem quick.

She thought Dang it! She's a Orphan! She faked a sigh "Oh I apologize, I did not know... anyway.... how old are you?" That's a creepy question but hey, anything to get her parents off her mind...
Glad for the subject change, Jessebelle took one of her hands out of her pocket to furiously wipe at her eyes just in case a tear had escaped. If Ousarla was paying attention, she would see a round scar in the middle of her hand as she wiped at her eyes. "I'm 15, I turn 16 on March 18th." Jessebelle replied, turning the corner. The arcade was about halfway down the block, not exactly right around the corner.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus