Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She turned around and said "I just want my dad can you help me or not?" she stared at her frustrated hands propped on her hips.
"I don't see what I can do to help you find him, but I'll try." She pushed some loose asphalt around with her toe, her eyes downcast. Jessebelle really did want to help Ousarla, anything that meant she got to get away from the home was an adventure to her. And this would be the greatest one yet.

"Okay..." she teleported them to New York on the very top of the statue of liberty to be exact as she did she smiled saying "You see his hole?" she pointed to it and continued "Drip some of your blood into it..." she summoned knife handing it to her "Here..."
Surprised when Ousarla teleported them, Jessebelle got a sudden feeling of nausea in between their starting point and their destination. When the nausea passed, Jessebelle found that she was standing on top of the statue of liberty on liberty island. Fascinated, she almost missed Ousarla speaking.

"O-ok..." Grabbing the knife from Ousarla's hand, she dragged it swiftly across her palm. It was a little deeper than she intended, but she held her hand over the hole nevertheless.

As the blood dripped she took the knife. as the statue of liberty started to float with the help of the shadows it floated and made a earth area around them they were in the center of the earth that the Statue of Liberty created. She then grabbed Jessebelle's arm and pointed to Alaska on the map that appeared in front of them. The orb that looked like earth flew off in the direction of Alaska she smiled as they arrived there hopping out of the globe she said "Square..." and it became a cube and landed in her hand she put it in her pocket smiling. She snapped her fingers and gigantic coats swaddled around them they felt warm as Ousarla said "Follow me..." as she started walking toward a cave.
"Cool." Jessebelle mumbled when they had traveled to Alaska in seconds. She clutched her jacket a little tighter around her, not really liking the cold air that assaulted her face and body. "So.... why are we in alaska?" Jessebelle asked, keeping pace beside Ousarla easily.

"Well we have to open the gate of hell and its here..." she smiled as they arrived upon the cave she looked at her saying "There are traps in here so be aware..." she sighed. She looked around then threw a rock in the cave and fire spewed out the walls as it stopped she walked in as far as the rock went then she handed Jessebelle a rock she said "Your throw."
Swallowing, Jessebelle followed Ousarla carefully into the cave. She made sure to keep very close to Ousarla, so close infact that she almost crashed into her back when Ousarla stopped. "O-ok." She stuttered, cupping the rock in both hands before transferring it into her left hand. She tossed it a ways ahead, making arrows shoot from both walls.

She threw her hand out catching one of the arrows bringing it close she tucked it in her belt. She walked up to Jessebelle's rock grabbing it she threw it and the cave area exploded around it making rocks crumble in the entrance area they couldn't leave she walked up to her rock picking it up she handed it to Jessebelle ceasing to acknowledge the cave entrance.
A little surprised when the entrance collapsed behind them, Jessebelle let out a small gasp and turned to Ousarla. I guess she isn't surprised at all... Jessebellle pondered, accepting the rock from Ousarla again. Tossing it forward, Jessebelle was a little shocked when the rock hit an invisible barrier of some sorts and got hurtled back at them.

Ousarla dodged the rock and then summoned a book reading some words from a page in it a smoke engulfed around them and then suddenly it lunged at the barrier as it hit relentlessly it broke. Ousarla walked through and there was blood on the walls and bodies everywhere. She continued walking and there was another barrier she tied the same thing this time it didn't work she handed her the book she pointed to a spell and said "Your smoke will be white and break the barrier read the spell Jessebelle..." she smiled.
When they passed through the room with all the bodies, Jessebelle thought she was going to puke. Never had she seen so much blood and violence, anywhere. Holding her hand to her mouth, she almost dropped the book in shock when Ousarla passed it to her. "K-kay." She stuttered more from the shock from the bodies littered about than getting a chance to read the book. She read each word carefully, her white smoke taking form in front of her and relentlessly attacking the barrier like Ousarla's had done.

(leaving it to you to decide whether or not it works.)

Surprisingly it worked it took a bit longer than it did Ousarla, but it worked. She threw a hand out at the book and it disappeared out of Jessebelle's hands Ousarla walked forward and looked down into a hole she stared at it for a moment and said a curse this time. As she did blackness spewed from the hole and lunged past them and toward the door they came from that was covered by rocks as the blackness hit it the rocks practically exploded the blackness going up toward the sky. Ousarla took a gulp then said "We jump down here..." she sat unto the ledge and said "Jessebelle sit across from me." the bottom of the hole could not be seen as they looked down. Ousarla leaned back and grabbed a rock dropping it into the hole se waited for it to hit the ground for minutes and it didn't Ousarla hesitantly said "We'll be fine!"
(Sorry, I was trying to catch a shiny Absol. and lost track of time.)

The book suddenly disappearing from her hand startled Jessebelle quite a bit. Now the door collapsing behind them scared the crap out of Jessebelle, making her squeal in fright. Turning towards Ousarla, she now saw the huge hole. "Do we have to jump down there?" She asked, scooting carefully towards the hole. Jessebelle hugged her knees to her chest, sitting on the edge of the hole across from Ousarla. "I don't think this is a good idea...."

(Hey, do you think this would be a good time for Jessebelle's wing manifestation powers to develop?)

(Go for it!)
Ousarla cringed "We do have to jump down there... uh... I think its a great... idea..." she lied "We'll be fine I think... on the count of three we jump okay? If I see ground I'll teleport us outta there..." she said "1...2..." she hesitated for a moment looking at Jessebelle.
"I can tell you're lying." Jessbelle muttered, letting her legs dangle over the edge. She listened to Ousarla tell her that she'll teleport them out if they see the ground, but she was still scared nevertheless. "Ok, if you say so..." Jessebelle was so nervous that she jumped before Ousarla reached 3.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed, the shadows in the hole wrapping around her body. It seemed as if she was slowing down, which was impossible right? Having closed her eyes when she jumped, Jessebelle opened her eyes and saw that, indeed, she was floating in place. She looked over her shoulder and saw a pair of bright white wings that seemed to penetrate the darkness and drive it back. "OUSARLA, ARE YOU SEEING THIS?" She rose a few feet in the air so that she was only about 2 stories below Ousarla.

She looked at her surprised and said "I am... Hm..." she jumped down and suddenly her eyes glowed red a red like a stop light. And long wings made of fire and ash appeared from her back, but oddly she glowed white like a Angel would. She twirled in a circle slowly dropping herself to the floor. She knew exactly where they were... Hell. She looked around and demons stared at her a grin slowly approaching her face. A demon not knowing who she was decided to try and kill her saying "This will be fu-" Ousarla cutting him off and slitting his throat with a angel sword it suddenly disappearing she said "Come on Jessebelle..." as the body fell. Demons whispered "Is that the devil's kid?", "He said she'd come?", and "Here we come earth!"
Jessebelle tried to gracefully follow Ousarla down, but her movements were jerky. She would drop a couple feet at a time and then stop, and then drop again. When she was a couple feet from the floor, her wings suddenly disappeared from her back and she fell onto her butt. "Ouuuuch." She muttered to herself, standing beside Ousarla while trying to discreetly rub her bottom.

She hadn't seen Ousarla slit the demon's throat, nor could she understand the demons talking. "Ok.." Jessebelle grabbed the bottom of Ousarla's shirt, almost as if she were frightened.

Ousarla looked to her "Its fine the demons are merely amazed we are here..." She started walking toward this corridor of sorts. She looked as if she was the Devil himself the farther she walked the more her hair lit up long with the rest of her body. Her eyes were a bit frightening, but she didn't notice she saw a figure down the corridor she mumbled "Dad..."
"If you say so..." Jessebelle muttered in response following closely to Ousarla. A couple of the demons tried to touch her, but she shrank back from their fingers. They stopped reaching after a couple of minutes, either noticing the changes in Ousarla or the changes in Jessebelle herself.

Jessebelle didn't notice the subtle changes her own body was making. Her hair becoming darker, her eyes becoming brighter, even her skin tone changed. It became paler with each step she took, which didn't maker her look sickly like it usually did. Rather, it made her look a bit angelic.

Noticing that Ousarla had mumbled something, Jessebelle leaned a bit closer to try to catch it. She didn't, but she did notice the figure down the hallway. "Who's that?" She asked, nodding towards the figure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus