Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She said "Stay here..." as she ran up to the figure it disappeared and she looked back and suddenly Jessebelle was gone. It was now apparent to Ousarla this wasn't Hell... this was Limbo the most mind trickery place in all the universe. Ousarla yelled "Jessebelle!" suddenly after Ousarla blinked she was on a road side. Jessebelle appearing on the other side cars zooming past. Ousarla heard a baby cry she looked down and fell to a knee seeing her baby self. She picked her up and said "Hey Ousarla where's daddy huh? Where is he at?" a man walked up and grabbed the present Ousarla by the throat saying "PUT MY DAMN BABY DOWN." Ousarla said "Dad! I am this baby! J-Just a older version I'm stuck in limbo..." suddenly she felt a shiver of coldness echo through her body she looked down and saw a knife in her chest putting the baby down. She collapsed and everything went white around them nothing anywhere and nothing blocking Jessebelle from Ousarla. Ousarla held her stomach in pain and suddenly the blood disappeared along with the pain she stumbled to her feet and started walking over to Jessebelle. She said "We're stuck in limbo... We need to find the passage out somehow..." she coughed looking around at nothing, but whiteness.
Listening to Ousarla, Jessebelle stayed where she was. And then Ousarla disappeared. The first vision she saw was the orphanage, with a woman running up the stone steps holding a basket. The woman had hair so blonde it looked white, and a white aura surrounded her. It was her mother. Moving around in the vision so she could see the woman's face, Jessebelle approached the woman from the front and saw the bluest eyes she had ever seen. "Woah." She whispered, reaching out her fingers to touch the woman.

The vision changed as suddenly as it had came. Now it shows a bunch of demons and angels on either side of her, both of them turning their backs and walking away. "W-wait!" Jessebelle shouted, reaching out towards the angel side. A feeling of complete loneliness crept over her, immobilizing her.

Then as suddenly as both visions had came, they were gone and Jessbelle's hand was still outstretched. Putting her hand back at her side, Jessebelle nodded and looked around at the endless expanse of white around them. "Any ideas?"

Ousarla shrugged and then suddenly they were in a house women holding a child. Ousarla knew it was her mother and her then suddenly her father appeared mumbled some words grabbing her moms head and he disappeared her mom walked Ousarla outside and laid her by the side walk crying slightly walking back in the house all these years she thought her mom abandoned her at her free will that she didn't love her he saw her address and then everything was white again and there was merely a door in front of them.
Jessebelles didn't get a vision the second time, rather she got a feeling. It was of absolute hatred, a hatred so overwhelming that she almost broke down and cried on the spot. But she didn't, instead she held her head high and watched as a door appeared in front of them, a deep red that made the expanse around them seem whiter. Tugging on Ousarla's sleeve, she pointed towards the door. "Think it's safe?"

"Doubtful, but we can't sty here can we?" she sighed slowly and quietly walking over to the door she grabbed the door knob and twisted it open it was another black room she walked in and started rising she said "WELL I'M FLYING AND NOT ON PURPOSE I THINK WE'RE GOING TO HEAVEN?" suddenly her eyes turned red again, and her skin vibrated white though her wings this time were white with ash and scar stains stained on them. She said "Jessebelle?! You coming?!"
"I guess not." She followed Ousarla over to the door, staying behind her while she opened the door. Jessebelle saw that the new room was the deepest black she had ever seen, not even shadows exist in this room.

So caught up in her thoughts, she didn't notice that Ousarla had entered the room and was now floating towards the nonexistent ceiling. "Wha-? Her mouth dropped open, hearing Ousarla's question. "YA, I'M COMING!!" She yelled, unsure whether her voice would carry well in this black expanse. She stepped into the room, and immediately her feet left the floor. Jessebelle saw that Ousarla's wings had changed, so she looked over her own shoulders to checked hers. They were the exact same as before. "So do you think this is the right way?"

Confused she looked at her wings and suddenly said "Uh...Maybe? I don't know all I know is I wanted to go get my dad in Hell... But This is Heaven..." she sighed as she landed in a smoky area looking around she saw a white figure that became rather apparent oddly she knew it was God. She said "God... We just wanted to go to Hell..." he glanced in between them and said "Ousarla..." her face shrunk hearing her name thinking it was odd he knew it he continued "My Niece... I love you and your father does too, but know you do not have to be evil... Bringing your father back would be so... All you have to do is leave... Your wings are stained with ash, but are still white you can still choose good!" Her eyes turned blue for a second then back to red "Where is my father?!" she demanded answer. He looked from her to Jessebelle "My child... I have not yet deserted you... Though I merely ask you... Why? Why help Ousarla on a life or death mission? Why? For someone rather something you don' even are about!" he stared into her soul practically.
(Ok, I'm a little confused. Are they actually in heaven or are they hallucinating again?)

(actually in heaven Sorry for being unclear)
(It's ok, I was just clarifying.)

Watching the figure approach, Jessebelle felt an odd sense of familiarity. As if she had met this man before, or perhaps in another life. She wasn't really listening when he talked to Ousarla, rather she was looking around the foggy grey expanse they had arrived in. It seemed to be formless, but you could see things taking forms in your peripheral vision.

When the man did turn his eyes on her, it was all Jessebelle could do to not make a fool of herself. His eyes seemed to look right through her to the very core of her being, picking her apart as one might do with flowers. For a couple seconds she said nothing, but then she found her courage and spoke her mind about the situation.

"I wanted to help Ousarla find someone I never had. She has a father that she remembers and she cares for, and I want her to find him. I want her to know the care of a father figure once again." She spoke boldly, looking right back into the man's eyes.

(:P)

God looked down and said "I see... but Jessebelle I ask you this... If bringing her father back to earth results in millions of deaths, of parents, kids, and humanity would that seem right to you?" he sighed looking up at Ousarla he said "Honey your father has changed so much... He is not the same as he once was..." she growled "He is still my father and he wouldn't hurt a fly!" and she honestly believed it. God nodded and moved out of the way and a door emerged from behind him it was black and red and on fire it flung open and God said "Go in then it's your choice..." Ousarla looked at him then he door and started walking towards it cautiously.
"M-m-millions?" Jessebelle's jaw dropped as she glanced from Ousarla to the man, whom she assumed was God. "Ousarla, w-w-who is your father exactly?" She asked, taking a couple steps back. If he was who she thought he was, then the world may be in grave danger after all. I can't live with millions of innocent deaths on my hands, what kind of person could willingly do that?

"Ousarla is my niece, so her father is... Hades..." said God. Ousarla looked at him and said "He is not bad its lies! They all lied about him! You are lying about him God!" Ousarla looked down then saw Jessebelle she said "It-Its okay... My dad is good! He was- er is good I can feel it in my soul! Please Jessebelle believe me!" she walked toward the door looking in it was blackness she sighed and said "Are we going together or are you staying here!?" she looked at Jessebelle.

(insane?)
(Oops, sorry. I've been trying to keep up with the RP's while on my breaks from painting and forgot this one.)

"I-is your father r-r-r-really Hades?" Jessebelle asked, her voice so small in the large white expanse. She was more confused than she has ever been before. "But in all the stories, Isn't he bad?" Her mind continued to try to work through this conundrum of how Ousarla's dad could be Hades and she be so kind. "Why did you need me to come with you here? Why couldn't you have found your dad without me?" She asked, stalling for a bit of time.

(Its fine :D)
Ousarla said "My father is Hades..." Heaven rumbled slightly and she sighed continuing "My dad is good Jessebelle they all lied about him! I'm telling you he told me..." she looked down and God intervened saying "Didn't you see in Limbo he ripped you away from your Mother? Killed people wanting to take you in he didn't care about you! He made you feel unwanted so you would get attached to him and do all his bidding." Ousarla was in tears she twiddled her heart shaped necklace Hades gave her and she said "N-NO! HE DIDN'T HE L-LOVES ME!" Ousarla heard Jessebelle's comment wiping away her tears she said "I needed you to get in... Plus I was scared... I wanted a friend... but since we're here and you may be too much of a coward to walk in with me I'll go by myself..." she growled. Straight in front of the door she was about to jump in when God said "If you bring him back you're no longer welcome here..." her eyes turned black way different from their original color red. She said in a demonic voice looking back at him "I don't want to come back Brother!" God instantly grabbed her slamming the door closed a blackness exited her and her eyes went back to red he voice normal as she said "I-I felt him... That was my dad!" God made the door disappear Ousarla cried and God said "He wants to control your body to do his biding for him honey I can't prevent you from going down there, but I an prevent him from doing this its in the contract he signed... So you're not allowed to go down there... I'm sorry..." Ousarla collapsed to her knees holding her heart shaped necklace she ripped it off and threw it across the room suddenly heaven shook. All you could hear was a demonic scream from where the door once was. God said "PUT THE NECKLACE BACK ON NOW!" God rushed over to it ,Ousarla in shambles, repaired it and placed it around her neck, but the screaming continued and the door to Hell reappeared it was on fire it slowly disintegrating. God said "He's free..." he said "I'm sending you two back to earth he will be there please Jessebelle destroy Hades before he destroys everything." he threw his hands at them and both back to normal were flailed across a grassland somewhere on earth. Ousarla slowly awoke in her human form oddly unable to remember anything from her whole life. She looked at Jessebelle slightly scared she backed away from her tying her hair up she got up and backed up against a tree she felt tear stains on her cheeks unaware of how they got there Jessebelle made a noise so she hid terrified behind the tree staring at her.

(Insane?)
(Sorry, I'll try to respond when I get back from school.)

(Okay :D)
Everything was going so fast that Jessebelle barely had time to react. Between what she assumed was God and Ousarla talking and then Ousarla breaking down, Jessebelle was as lost as a baby kitten without it's mother. Especially when Heaven started shaking. Falling to her knees, she watched as the door burst into flames and settled on the white ground. It stained the white with black, spreading in a circle where the door was.

"But-" She was about to ask But how am I supposed to stop Hades, god of the underworld, but the ground fell away from her and then she was floating in blissful darkness. Nobody to worry about, no rules, no responsibilities. And most importantly, nobody using her for their own means. But as all things do, she started to wake up a little.

Moaning, she turned her head slightly. A pain had started where her scar was on her lower back, radiating to her core. It was that pain that had woken her from her blissful darkness. Squinting one eye open, she thought she was alone at first. That was, until she saw Ousarla hiding behind the tree. "Whahappen?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus