Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She sighed looking at the napkin saying "It means you have a lightness and darkness in you... You were born from a Angel and a Demon..." she looked up at her.
"Wait. So you're saying I'm not even human?" Jessebelle practically yelled, drawing the attention of a couple other people in the restaurant. "No way you're for real." She stood up and stormed out the door, ducking into an alley sitting beside the restaurant. No way, I'm human. Right? Jessebelle questioned herself, the shadows greedily sneaking forward.

She threw some money on the table then rushed after her snapping her fingers and changing into her demon form (she looks like the picture <-). She yelled toward her "I'm the Devil's Daughter... I'm right Jessebell..." she sighed.
"I don't believe you!" She yelled back, keeping her head forward. The shadows seemed to pull towards Jessebelle, seemingly trying to cloak her from Ousarla's eyes. The alley seemed to be going on forever to Jessebelle, while in actuality she was being slowed by the shadow cloak she was creating.

(All her powers are in her page. :P )

(I already checked it out :D)
She rushed after her and said "WHY NOT! GROW UP! SEE WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU JESSEBELL! YOU ARE HALF ANGEL HALF DEMON WELCOMED IN HELL BUT NT HEAVEN... TURN AROUND!" she sighed.
(Awesome sauce, I absolutely love when people do their research before the RP. :P )

"WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?" Jessebelle yelled back again, turning on her heel so she was facing Ousarla. "Why should I believe anything you say?" Her voice was weak, as if she was about to cry. Jessebelle swiped furiously at her eyes, keeping the moisture from leaking.

(:D)
Ousarla took a step forward saying "Why not believe everything I say? I am the Devil's Daughter as you can tell so I am telling the truth Jessebell..." she sighed.
"Lets see, a person I barely know comes up to me and says "Jessebelle, you're not human." wouldn't you be a little skeptical too?" She snapped, crossing her arms over her chest defiantly. It wasn't that she didn't believe that she wasn't all human, but to not be human at all was a big pill to swallow.

She stared frustrated at Jessebell saying "Well honestly no because I would have already felt out of place my whole life and now I would know where I fit in at I'm not stupid I'm pretty smart when it comes to supernatural stuff Jessebell I am supernatural myself..." She sighed.
(sorry, I've been grounded so I can only get on when I'm doing my homework...)

Jessebelle didn't have a comeback for that one, for it was too true to deny. She had always felt like she belonged on the outside, never fitting in like she wanted to. But to not even be human, to be half angel and half demon was a large stretch. One that she couldn't honestly deny outright. Putting her head in her hands, she sank to the ground of the alley. This time she did let the tears flow freely, let them wash the pain and lies away from her life. "D-d-does this m-make me an ab-ab-ab-abomination?" She asked in between sobs, pulling her knees up to her chest.

(Been there but its fine :D )
She shook her head saying "No not unless you see yourself that way..." she stared at her as she was collapsed on the ground. She snapped her hands and in her hand appeared a tissue and she handed it to her.
(Sorry it's been so long since I got on... I've been busy with school and everything. There's a huge blizzard so I'll probably be on all weekend and maybe some on Monday!!!!)

Accepting the tissue, Jessebelle stared at it a little before actually using it. She wasn't used to things just appearing out of the air like that, but it intrigued her nonetheless. "Is that how you got the pen earlier?" Jessebelle asked curiously, wiping her nose with the tissue. She didn't bother with her eyes, as soon as she was done crying her face would cease to be wet, like body was furious for having them there in the first place.

(You live in the south east of America? Cause there is a Blizzard where I live too in America...)
She nodded saying "Yes... I was born with the power and have had much experience in it..." she smiled looking at her.
(Yup, we've been out for about a week now because of the snow.)

Crumbling the tissue into a ball, Jessebelle stuffed it into her pocket and stood. "Do you think I could learn to do that?" She asked, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

(God, I'm so sorry for the sucky reply and the lateness. I'm having a huge brain fart right now. >_<)

(Its fine)
"It depends on what your powers are... so maybe..." she smiled tilting her head slightly looking at her.
"Well how am I supposed to know what my powers are?" She crossed her arms over her chest, the darkness still trying to cling to her like a second skin. However, she didn't notice a thing. Jessebelle was too concerned with why Ousarla was still here and what she wanted with her, and the question was just a distraction to give her a chance to think.

(sorry, been working on Ajax's profile.)

She looked to Jessebelle's right and said pointing "Be observant... and It obviously has something to do with that shadow of yours seems to be... darkness... Can you control it?" she looked away from the darkness and back at Jessebelle curiously trying to analyze what her powers are.
Looking over to where she was pointing, Jessebelle was a darker shadow standing there obviously trying to get closer. "I don't know. They kind of appeared when I turned into this alley trying to hide from you..." Jessebelle spoke softly, an idea coming into her mind. Please, hide me from her view. She whispered repeatedly in her mind, closing her eyes to focus. Whether she actually accomplished it or not she didn't know, for she was too scared to open her eyes to see if she had failed.

(up to you whether she actually accomplishes it or not.)

Ousarla blinks and then says "Yes they indeed work for you... I can no longer see you..." she started moving her hands through the air trying to see where she went. She said "Hell the darkness ate you..." she continued "You have no reason to hide... I just know you have information of ho to get my Father back on earth and I think it has something to do with that Darkness of yours... I'll leave you be after you get him on earth... I miss him... He's all I've ever had... Please..." she looked around then started to walk out of the ally way rather upset.
Peeking her eyes open a bit, Jessebelle was surprised that Ousarla couldn't see her. She could see herself, and she could see Ousarla. Shocked to find that she actually had power, everything that Ousarla said went in one ear and out the other. That is, until she started walking away.

"Wait- what?!?" She shouted, panicking and trying to get the shadows to leave her body. They did so reluctantly, leaving behind dark smudges on her clothes where they had clung to. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" She called, not knowing how she knew that Ousarla was upset. She just knew.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus