Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Ignoring that question she asked "Who a-are you?!" she trembled in fear staring at Jessebelle merely peaking behind the tree she was confused and scared. Suddenly the sky thundered it turned blackish red and then Ousarla jumped saying "Is... Is... th-that normal?" she looked down at Jessebelle.
"What are you talking about, we just went to hell and back together." Jessebelle stated calmly, wondering when her life had taken this turn. As for the lightning, that was definitely not normal. "Nope, must be Hades trying to reek devastation on the world like God said. How the hell are two girls supposed to defeat the master of the underworld??" She wondered aloud, pulling herself into a sitting position.

Terrified she said "Wha? HADES!? Th-The devil!? Wh-What? He's real!?" she held the tree in a bear hug and continued "DEFEAT THE DEVIL? I'd hate to be those girls..." she shook her head relentlessly then said "Anyway stranger I have to get under ground so I can not die by the hand of the devil..." she started walking off.
"Wait What?!?!" Jessebelle shot off the ground, grabbing Ousarla's wrist in a vise grip. "Why are you acting strange? Are you trying to trick me again?" She eyed Ousarla, trying to figure out her end game. Did god take her memory or something when we were thrown back to earth? What would that gain? Jessebelle wondered, biting her lip in concentration.
(So I'm assuming Ousarla lost her memory. Can you tell me how she lost it or will I find out through the RP?)

(Yeah she lost her memory XD basically since God didn't send them down they kind of just fell in some sense of the word Ousarla lost her memories and their going to have to find them... like their objects scattered about and the only have a limited time to find them before the devil reins hell on earth lol I'll get Ousarla to run into one of her memories)

Ousarla stared at her grip on her hand and shook loose in tears holding her hand she screamed "STRANGER DANGER, STRANGER DANGER!!!" then suddenly as she ran she saw a object in the distance it was a shiny sphere. She walked up crouching she stared at it, in it, it showed the memory of Ousarla meeting Jessebelle. Ousarla said "Woah its so shiny!! Stranger look at this! It looks like you and me! But... I've never met you before... are we talking here?" there was no sound just pictures, movements, scenes like a movie and they were the stars being recorded. Ousarla said "What is it girl? Do you know?" she glanced up at her.
(So will her memories eventually disappear or will she be able to collect them when she wants as long as Hades doesn't destroy earth?)

"What.The.Hell." Jessebelle stared at the spot Ousarla was just in, not believing her own ears. How did she lose her memory and I didn't. Does it have something to do with my blood? She looked down at her hands for a brief second before remembering that Ousarla doesn't have memories. Which means she doesn't remember how to use her powers properly. "Shit." Jessebelle chased after Ousarla.

When she reached her, Ousarla was talking already. "I dunno, just don't touch it 'till we know what it does." She panted, bending in half to catch her breath back. The scar on her lower back was burning worse than ever now, feeling more like a knife was being stabbed into her. Stupid Hades.

(Maybe Jessebelle could be unaffected from the memory loss because of her angel heritage.)

(Her memories may disappear off he earth within a certain period of time if she doesn't find them yes.)
She stared at the sphere saying "Its beckoning me..." she reached her hand out for it and it disappeared into her skin suddenly she passed out. Within her mind the memory was replaying in her head seconds later she woke up and said "JESSEBELLE!" breathing heavily she said "I remember you... I think... that was a memory... I remember you and I had a flash back to it... that though has left me with more questions than answers..." she stood looking in the distance again she saw another she ran towards it though it was a farther way away.
"GAH! I SAID DON'T TOUCH IT!!" Jessebelle barely managed to catch Ousarla before she hit the ground. She was even more surprised when Ousarla remembered her, which was ironic. "What the hell is going on?" She mumbled to herself, following Ousarla at a slower speed. Jessebelle wouldn't catch her this time, believing that it was Ousarla's fault that they were in this mess in the first place.

(Her evil side is emerging a little, and thanks for clearing that up a bit.)

(Fun, and anytime :D)
Ousarla ignored Jessebelle then she saw the next sphere feet away this one was all her childhood memories up to the age of 12 flying by within a flash she crouched down grabbed it as it sunk into her skin she passed out again this time she was out for 5 minutes then she woke up smiling then she said "Do you see anymore?" she thought Wow all my memories are great so far!! she stood and started walking around aimlessly in a direction.
(Sorry about the long wait, writers block is hitting hard right now and my brain feels like mush. >_<)
"Hey! Ousarla, wait up or you'll get lost!!" Jessebelle took off after her, careful not to trip over her own two feet. When she finally caught up to her, she was lying on the ground passed out again. "Great, just what I need." Jessebelle muttered, kicking a flower out of pure spite.

She was a bit surprised when Ousarla woke up again, and then angry because all she wanted to do was wander around looking for memories. Singing, Jessebelle pointed to a spot a couple hundred feet to her left. "There's a large one over there."

(UGH I KEEP MISSING THE RP IN FEED WHEN IT GOES BY.. X__X Sorry)
Suddenly Ousarla teleported all the way there stumbling as she landed at the memory bubble she threw her hands up smiling "I TELEPORTED!" she turned to the bubble and then grabbed it passing out again this time she got her memories up until the age of 16 it was her father training her to be the very best demon not to mention the most ruthless. Which was rough, but not as rough when her dad died. She woke up from the memory and held her heart necklace her face had grown glum she stood and twirled the necklace and slowly started walking toward another memory in the distance.
(It's ok)

GAH! SHE TELEPORTED. Jessebelle started running towards the bubble, getting there only after Ousarla had already woken up. "What did you see this time?" She asked, resting her hands on her knees to get her breath back. "Hello?" She repeated as Ousarla started moving towards another memory ball. Jessebelle was concerned about Ousarla, even though she was still a little angry at Ousarla for using her.

She paused and said "Just... memories... some good, some bad, some I truly don't want to remember, some I do want to. It depends..." she shook her head walking toward the memory yet again. She continued "Its hard... living a lifetime worth of memories all in one day..." she shook her head. Sitting beside the next memory.
"Well you wouldn't need to remember them if you hadn't insisted on trying to rescue your dad...." Jessebelle muttered once Ousarla was an adequate distance away, walking slowly towards the ball. I guess I really can't be mad at her, I would have probably done the exact same thing in her shoes. Jessebelle sat beside Ousarla, glancing sideways at her. "Go ahead and take your time, just not too long in case the rest of the memories disappear.

(Every freaking time I'm so sorry)
Hearing Jessebelle's snide remark she thought to herself Well you don't have a fa- she cut the thought off from how rude it truly was. She picked up the memory and passed out sitting up this one was of her searching her whole life trying everything to find, save, and bring back her father to earth. As she woke up she sad "That's the last memory..." she glanced at the sky then she said now deciding to reply to the snide remark indirectly "Do you know what it's like to have a father? A father you always want to impress? A father you love and always want him to love you? A father that killed your mother and you didn't know that until today? A father that was evil, but you prayed and had hope he was actually good? If you haven't had those things a father like that? Then don't sit here and judge me for my actions. He's my only family and I wanted to make him proud. You are not me and you sure as hell can't put yourself in my damn shoes so don't act like you can. Tell me you've never made a mistake." she glared up at her as she stood she stomped off in no particular direction yet again.
Listening to Ousarla rant, Jessebelle began to feet a bit depressed. No, she didn't have a father. Nor has she ever. She didn't know what it was like to have one, and she said just that. "No, I've never met my father. My mother gave me to the orphanage when I was just barely a year old. They didn't want me, so they threw me out like trash." She scowled, not really counting on Ousarla hearing her since she had started walking away. Jessebelle trailed after her, mostly because they still had to save the world.

Ousarla knew that and knew what Jessebelle was going to say she simply didn't want to hear it though. She knew Jessebelle was a orphan and knew her reply would be I never had a father. Ousarla stopped in her tracks and looked at Jessebelle "You can judge me all you want for being the devil's daughter and my actions in result of being such, but the fact is you don't know what its like to be me! I do what I do selflessly not selfishly. I do what I do ignorantly hoping that my father isn't who everyone claims he is! Hoping the rumors aren't true... hoping he is still my father... my loving father that still calls me the nickname he gave me Rosarla..." she bit her lip holding her breath as she sat down. Her eyes swarmed with tears, puffiness engulfing everywhere under her eyes. She looked at Jessebelle "Devil or not... he I still my father and I love him." she said sighing as she looked at the floor. "No offence to you Jessebelle, but you'll never understand... having and losing something is much worse than never having it at all..." she grew silent.
Waiting several moments to see if Ousarla would continue, Jessebelle hung her head. "I'm sorry." She whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. She didn't mean to hurt Ousarla's feelings, it's just that sometimes she says things she doesn't really mean and it does hurt people. Jessebelle doesn't know where it comes from, it's just there.

"I'm really sorry for everything I said." She said again, tears falling on the ground as she clenched her hands.

(Her evil side reared it's head for a few minutes there. >:) )

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus