Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Ousarla nodded "This my be abrupt but I'm curious do you believe in a afterlife? Like Heaven or Hell?" she patiently waited for a reply hoping she would say Yes.
Indeed the question was abrupt, taking Jessebelle by surprise. "Yeah.." She replied, hesitating a bit before she answered. What's with all the questions? Jessebelle wondered, stuffing her hand back into her pocket mercilessly.

She smiled "Me too, I love reading books about the afterlife it's rather interesting you know... with Angels and Demons, and God and Satan!" she continued "You know like Yin and Yang I find that interesting...Sorry if I'm rambling on, I talk a lot Haha!"
"It's alright." Jessebelle shrugged, letting Ousarla know she didn't mind if she rambled on. It kept her from thinking about the sad topics, the topics that always came up when her mind wasn't busy. They were one store away from the arcade now, about to pass the alley that separated the store from the arcade.

They started to walk by the alley when they were abruptly stopped by two shaggy looking men they said "Give us your money!" and Ousarla practically laughed saying "No." the men then tried to attack her but she kicked one in the stomach and punched the other in the face. She showed her red eyes to them and they immediately ran and then before anyone else could see her eyes she changed her the back to the way they were and she smiled at Jessebell saying "I forgot to tell you I have taken Karate before so I know how to fight moderately good, hehe they messed with the wrong girls eh?" Ousarla thought to herself Damn instincts I can't keep doing stuff like that I'm not the devil's daughter currently I'm someone else all together...
(Sorry, x-mas rush was pretty busy with my whole family. >_< )

Truthfully the whole thing was over by the time Jessebelle had time to process it, which was an amazing thing all in itself. Usually she could keep up with even the quickest things, but not this time. One minute she saw two guys approach them, and the next they were running full speed the other direction. Still shocked, Jessebelle almost missed Ousarla speaking. "Uh... ya..." She mumbled, glancing towards where the men ran. This woman is one weird chick.....

(It's fine! :) )
She said "Well... uh... Want to go eat somewhere? Or something we've kind of looked around the whole place... I'll pay!" she grinned glancing at her.
"Ok, sure." Jessebelle replied a little too quickly, having only had the single piece of toast this morning. "Where do you want to eat?" She asked, hoping it was somewhere that had options other than meat.

She said "Uh you pick! I'm good with anything, I'm not very picky..." she smiled slightly.
"There's a place right next to the arcade with the best Half-Hour Chili in the city." She smiled, her mouth already watering with the prospect of having hot half-hour chili. The arcade was a couple hundred feet away, the sign of the restaurant right next to it. The name of the restaurant was, ironically, "Hot as Hell".

(Half-Hour Chili is basically regular chili without the meat, since Jessebelle is lactose intolerant and vegetarian. I was thinking being attracted to spicy foods and her lactose intolerant nature could have something to do with her body not being able to properly digest human food. Wadya think?)

(Cool! Sounds interesting!:D)
She smiled saying "Okay! Lead the way!" she pushed her hands forward happily.
(Sorry, I was finally doing my drawing for the winter art trade. I just need to upload it later and edit it digitally.)

Taking a few steps forward, Jessebelle began leading the way to the restaurant. After about 5 minutes, they arrived in front of it. "Welcome to Hot as Hell." Jessebelle smiled, secretly loving the name. The food in there wasn't that spicy to her, but she had seen someone get taken to the hospital before because of how spicy the food was. "The food here is typically really spicy, but I can't really tell." She told Ousarla, holding the door open for her.

(It's cool!)
She nodded "Oh really? I'd never of knew unless you told me!" she laughed walking into the building.
Letting the door close behind her, Jessebelle led Ousarla to her favorite corner booth. She sat down and put her elbows on the table, waiting for the waitress to arrive. "So..... why are you so interested in me?" The question popped out unexpectedly, but was true nonetheless.

She laughed saying "Because you seem like a person I'd like to get to know, and your the only person I in fact know that lives here..." she looked at her waiting for a response hoping her lie was good enough as sh sat down on the opposite side of the booth.
"Ok." Jessebelle shrugged, not really believing her. It was hard growing up an orphan, but what was even harder was when everyone knew you were an orphan. You get looks of pity left and right, and nobody wants to hang around you. Breaking herself out of her moping, Jessebelle looked down at her menu.

(Who's going to be waitress?)

(You :) )
Ousarla saw her face and thought This is going to slow for me... she picked up the menu and skimmed it sitting it back down waiting for the waitress.
"May I take your order?" The waitress appeared out of nowhere and surprised Jessebelle, making her jump a bit. Tapping her foot, the waitress waited impatiently for them to order.

Sensing the waitresses annoyance, Jessebelle put her menu down and ordered. "I'll have the Half-Hour Chili and a hot chocolate with no dairy please." She requested, hoping they got her hot chocolate right. If they didn't she had an epi-pen in her pocket just in case.

Turning to Ousarla, the waitress stopped tapping her foot and raised her eyebrow. "And what will you have?" She asked, tapping her pen against the pad instead.

She nodded saying "Half-Hour Chili with a Dr. Pepper please!" she smiled slightly. She then looked at the waitress waiting for her to walk off so she could talk to Jessebelle.
The waitress collected their menus and headed towards the kitchen, giving the cook their order in the process. Jessebelle fell silent after the waitress left, the awkward silence sneaking it's way between them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus