Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Ousarla Invient (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She paused and said "I know, I know you didn't mean to hurt my feelings... I also know its your demon side showing its hide that's why your rude occasionally." she hesitated then continued "Do I have a solution for your problem of being mean occasionally? uh well... no, but-uh if we work together and you put your maximum effort forward to keep your lightness and goodness alive, then you should be fine until we defeat our enemy. C'mon now we have to go stop my da- er well.... Lucifer." she hung her head slightly lower. The sky was still red, but far off there was a small patch of blackness circling into like a funnel for some reason Ousarla just knew it was her dad... it totally wasn't common sense.
(Ok, not trying to be mean but can you look over the 3rd sentence where's Ousarla is proposing the idea? I'm a little confused.)

(Better? Sorry I'm a bit busy and tired...)
(Yup sorry for bothering, I just couldn't figure out what you were trying to say. >_< And go ahead and take your time in responding, Ik what it feels like to be bothered when you're in the middle of doing something."

Jessebelle merely nodded, following behind Ousarla. Meanwhile her mind was racing. I have to try to be positive, or I'll become mean and hateful. So... puppies, hot coco, rainbows. She giggled at her attempt, thinking of rainbows at a time like this was just ridiculous. But it made her laughed harder, so hard that she had to bend over and brace her hands on her knees. I wonder what Ousarla is thinking 'bout me laughing. That thought made her laugh even harder, so hard that she had a hard time breathing.

Ousarla started walking backwards toward their destination so she could watch on Jessebelle. She said "Uh... Are you okay? Did something I say sound funny? Or does the apocalypse amuse you like it does me?" she smiled Jessebelle's laugh was contagious to Ousarla, so she started laughing too. A realistic laugh mind you, the first real laugh she's let off in years. Then she glanced at the red sky and she got a bit bummed out and she turned back around looking like someone just stabbed her in the back. She hoped Lucifer was truly still her dad, but that tornado abomination of blackness swirling about is telling Ousarla otherwise.

(Thanks :D )

(Insane?)
(Sorry, been taking care of my great grandma lately and I can't get on that much 'cause she's really sick.)

"It's nothing." Jessebelle said once she got her breath back, the mood was broken though when Ousarla turned back around looking hurt. Walking in silence for a few minutes, Jessebelle got the courage to speak again. "So are we just headed towards the giant black cloud?" She asked, not knowing anything about Hades except for the general myths and stuff.

"I guess... I mean do we have any other leads?" she looked back at Jessebelle then back at the black funnel cloud as she continued "I mean I don't think those are naturally occurring are they?" she glanced back at Jessebelle she knew jus as little as Jessebelle did about Lucifer. She considered Lucifer and her Dad as to different people since her Dad wasn't evil.
(Its fine <3)
"I guess not...." She said as a response to both questions, looking onward towards the ominous black clouds. "The only thing is, how are we supposed to...... subdue him?" Jessebelle asked aloud, not saying kill in respect of Ousarla's feelings. Plus, she didn't really want to kill anyone.

(God, sorry it's so short. My cousin is annoying me and I just can't think.)

Ousarla paused and summoned a spell book that it seemed she owned. She flipped to a certain page then said "Well since the other spell worked efficiently I say we could use that then enhance it with a few other things so no one can save him from hell, but you'd have to say the spell when we get in range while I fight him... unless he's good." she still had a small sliver of hope he was good as she flipped the book around and showed Jessebelle the spell and a picture of what it does. She said "We have to have him within eyesight though when we do the spell... hopefully it works... this is the only plan I got..." she sighed throwing the book into the air as it disappeared she continued walking.

(Its okay... I can relate.)
(sorry, severe case of RPR avoidance. I don't know why, but I couldn't keep myself on here for even a few minutes.)

"Ok, but there is one small problem.... I still don't really know how to control my powers so the spell might not work at all...." Jessebelle looked at the spell a few seconds before Ousarla threw it into oblivion.. Where does it go when she does that? Does it go back to it's place at home? Or does it go to a pocket in the other?" Jessebelle wondered to herself, her mind wandering off in a totally different direction.

(I realize I've been late on allot of posts lately.... I'm sooooorrrrryyy)

(don't worry about it :) )

She said "Well uh... you'll be fine! The spell will totally work." she gave off a unsure grin and stared at everywhere but Jessebelle's eyes. She was lying to Jessebelle blankly, but she had to make her feel better and much more confident.
"You don't sound too sure." She eyed Ousarla suspiciously, watching her for signs that she was lying. Her better side wasn't very good at telling when people were lying, her other side was the one that could tell. But she hated giving control over to her other side, Jessebelle was never sure when her good side would take over again.

"Okay. Truth be told there is a small, dare I add, small inconvenience to the spell. You must be sure of yourself and confident that you can do it one hundred percent. if you don't then... the spell will fail and my father will obliterate you and probably brainwash me or something like the devil would do." Ousarla said as she shrugged they were gaining feet on the black twister, but it seemed it was also moving toward them. Hopefully that was her dad and not simply a tornado filled with smoke from a nearby forest fire. Though Ousarla seemed very sure she was correct.
"Great, just kill me now...." Jessebelle muttered, sinking into a bit of depression. Her evil side poked it's head out, almost as if evaluating the situation. If she wasn't careful about keeping positive, her evil side would take hold. It wouldn't be too bad of thing though, at least for a while. Her evil side was much better with magic than her good side for some reason, something to do with her upbringing maybe?

Nevertheless, Jessebelle continued following Ousarla closer to the twister. It seemed that the twister was moving towards them, almost as if it was going to meet them half-way.

Ousarla continued "Oh, and since my father is the king of evil... you have to defeat him with light or goodness. Understand? So believe in yourself and use light magic." she smiled then lowered her head as her smile faded "I believe in you... can you do the same for yourself?" she glanced back at her as they got even closer to the twister.
"I don't know...." Jessebelle muttered, too low for Ousarla to catch. She had never believed in herself before, so it could be hard to start now. Shut up and think happy thoughts. She reminded herself, determined to try the best she could. Then a small problem dawned on her. "Um Ousarla.... I've never actually used light magic before....."

(Starting sometime next week, I may be unable to get on RPR during the week due to school starting up again. It all depends on how my dad is feeling about video games during the week... I'll try my best to respond from my cell or sneak on after school, but I can't promise anything)

(Its fine I totally understand)
Ousarla stopped in her tracks and said "What?!" she shook her head in defeat the lifted her head up saying "Hun you just gonna have to try real hard..." she hesitated then continued "Cause were out of time, practice on the way there..." Ousarla sighed walking at a slower pace toward the black twisted cloud one more.
Almost crashing into the back of Ousarla, Jessebelle's face got a bit red from embarrassment. "Great advise." She mumbled, hoping she said it too low for Ousarla to hear. She wasn't sure though, just because Ousarla has some amazing abilities and who's to say that better hearing isn't one.

Sighing, Jessebelle concentrated on thinking happy thoughts and focused on her hand. She was trying to make it light up, but she was only getting the faintest glow. "Why does dark magic come easier than light?" Jessebelle asked, focusing harder. The glow around her hand grew a bit more before going out. Frustrated, Jessebelle threw her hand down and a dark glow took the place of the light one. It spread a couple inches into the air around her hand, much stronger than the light glow.

Ousarla looked back at her and sighed "Dark magic is easier to obtain because it is dark. Dark magic is the easier and weaker route. However light magic is the road less traveled by most because it's harder to have the mindset of it. Sorry if my explanation is shabby. " she sighed seeing a figure a few miles in the distance it was the source of the black tornado Ousarla mumbled "Lucifer... "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the run! [1x1 w/Insane]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus