Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

"Yes?~" Phoenix said, turning around. His grin still wide and creepy. "What could I do for you?~"
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(Robinnrose it's your go :) )

(Oops, broke the formation. D:

(It's fine :P I do hat too sometimes)
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

She's...way too energetic...reminds me of someone though.He gives off a sigh and looks at the apple. Maybe I shouldn't be so clingy.

She said to the man hood up looking like a hoodlum "You shouldn't hurt people! What's your name anyway? I should at least know that, your making a ruckus in my town and I deserve at least a answer to that question!" She kept her head down only glancing at him slightly.

"I am Raphael.. and I'm not hurting people... I'm simply cleansing them through death!" He giggled, "Now, may I see your face and have your name?"

(We'll just change the order to Me, Dragon, Robin :) )

(Alright.)

He stands up and heads back to the living room to sort out some things since there is going to be another roommate now. Mainly just cleaning up some mess and garbage.

She pulled her hood back revealing her curly Violet hair and abnormally light blue eyes she then said "If you don't know me by now I'm the one everyone wants to capture or kill! I'm Vanata Invient..." She stared at him with dead eyes as she continued "And your cleansing no one you serial killer!"

"Oooh? A bold statement it is... coming for a wanted criminal, yes?" Phoenix giggled as he moved closer to Vanata. "I can cover up mine easily.. you can't.. It comes with the package." He giggled as a car flew into the building next to them. "My cleansing is not finished yet, there is still the entire world to go!"

The crash from the car can be heard in the room. Roy runs out onto the balcony to see what's going on.

Vanata growls "I am no Criminal they consider me one cause they won't get to know me... You will not hurt anyone else on my watch!" she stares at him and tilts her head.

"Well sweet pea, luckily for you.. my appetite for cleansing is full, I will not hurt anyone else.. for now." He replied, not really caring what she tried to do to stop him, nobody could stop him, or so he thought.

He looks down just when the guy is leaving, then looks at Van. "You alright down there?!" There is a slight worry look on his face.

She looked up at Roy and said "Yeah, I'm fine..." she glanced back at "I will be back if you hurt another living soul and you will either die or change your ways because no one else shall die... Do you hear me Sicko?" she threw her hood back up.

"What was that?" He said as he kicked another person into the road then moved a car onto said person, "I can't hear you! Sorry, what was that?" He giggled, walking off.

(Phoenix, master of killing people with cars. XD)

He watches the person walking away. There isn't much he can do considering the restrictions he put on himself.

(Does he have a obsession with cars XD)
She chased after him and pushed him saying "STOP IT!" her eyes shrunk in on him as she started looking for a power from the people she has touched/tapped within that 24 hours as a back up plan.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus