Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, one and all!

Hello! I am Aki. I'm a 20 year-old female who loves to RP. I'm used to descriptive RP. I mainly do RP on twitter, but I hope to find more since I'd like to RP as my OC more than an established character. I've been RPing since I was 11 haha! I hope to be able to RP with any of you guys soon! Thanks! Can't wait!
Welcome to RPR! I have been on for a few weeks, and I love it. All of the people I have encountered have been really nice. I think you'll like it here and find rp.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Aki, it's good to have you here. :D What sort of genres are you into for your roleplays?
Ryu

Welcome :o

Twitter based RP? That's something new! Anyway look forward to seeing more from you!
Twitter RP seems like it'd be tricky! I imagine things move pretty fast, though. :)

Anyway, welcome to RPR! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, it's sweet to meet you!

Twitter RP? I haven't heard of that kind of RP.... Like Nova said, it must be really fast paced.... How do you manage to work with 140 characters? I'm curious. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here! I have periods where I'm not on often, but I keep coming back to this amazing community!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! The majority of people here use OCs, so don't worry about that! I myself use both OCs and then canon fandom characters!
Welcome to RPR! If you're looking for something more fast paced, you can convert any thread to a chat by hitting the launch chat button! When you and your RP friends are all online at the same time it makes things go pretty quick! :) Hope you're enjoying everything so far :D
HibariHaru

Hello there, Aki. I'm Hibari. Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR.
tumblr_mw89jhyT8U1slqs8lo1_500.gif
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes to the site! I'm always impressed by people who can make a RP work via Twitter. Brevity is the soul of wit, after all! :)

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
Pretty nice place here, got one of the friendliest communities I've seen, the best, if I be so bold.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
Whew, someone saved a seat for a welcoming. XD

Welcome aboard, Aki! It is my first time hearing about RPs on Twitter - actually I just don't remember - and it does seem convenient somehow in terms of reply speed. Nevertheless, it's just as convenient as using the launch chat feature here, if you wish to use it so. :) You don't have to worry about OC or canon character RPs either. And the site has almost every setting you want!

Feel free to chat or ask questions! We'll be happy to entertain them!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, one and all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus