Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

"Not surprising..." said Vermillion telepathically

With everyone finished eating, Mai gave Moon a goodbye hug as she then heads on out to go to the luxury baths to get washed up for tonight.

"Well then, now what you two are going to do next?" asked Vermillion
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Crow said, "Go to bed." And Moon shrugged.
"Very well then, you can go to bed as you would please, Crow. As for you, Moon, perhaps you can join Mai and possibly the others at the baths?" said Vermillion

She nodded. "Okay." She said with a smile and left.
Crow nodded. "Okay." He said with a smile and left.
(They are so much alike. XD!)
Vermillion was a bit disturbed by how much in a way that Crow mimics Moon a lot now that they're living together. He decided to accept it, however, though he questions how this has come to pass given the fact that Crow made Moon suffered a lot. Vermillion then heads on back to his room afterwards to relax a bit before going to take his Cultivation Bath.

Meanwhile, Mai joined up with the other women in the woman's bath as they helped washed her.

She followed Mai with a bright smile and Crow was back in his room now.
Mai (played by ForeverDreamer)

(Don't you mean "Room" for Crow since he's staying in one of the Guest Rooms?)

"Ah, big sis is here to join us." said Mai with a smile

"You got here just in time, me and Mistress Chika were thinking about leaving to go get dinner...but since you're here, I suppose we can help you wash up if you want..." said Viviana with a smile

"What do you say? It'll be fun." said Chika with a smile

"Sure." She said with a bright smile.
(Fixed it. :3)

"Well then, let's all help out each other and have fun." said Viviana with a smile

"Yeah~" said both Mai and Chika

The three ladies helped each other get washed and cleaned up, with Chika's water magic doing a lot of the work, it doesn't take no time at all for the ladies to get nice and clean. 5 minutes later, the three ladies decide to relax at the pool.

"I'm definitely looking forward tonight when big sis will be sleeping with me." said Mai with a smile

"And then, I'll have her sleep with me tomorrow night...and then..." said Chika, getting sad in the end

"Yeah... Though, I'm not looking forward to seeing Moon live away from the Golden Castle..." said Mai

She looked from Chika to Mai, not sure if she should tell them....

"Hmm? Something on your mind, Moon?" asked Chika as she notices Moon not talking

"Yeah, tell us, big sis." said Mai

She smiled at them. She told them about what happened when she was in Crow's room when Vermillion was with her and about the pregnancy. She smiled at them slightly.

Moon telling everything, including the pregnancy really shocked all three of the ladies, but at the same time they were happy as well.

"So Big sis can really stay?! AND she's going to have a child too?! Wow..." said Mai in awe

"Needless to say that's quite the news you dropped on us...twice... Though at the same time, I had a feeling that Lord Vermillion would try to convince the Great Spirits for you to stay, despite Crow being here. I'm very happy for you, Moon." said Chika with a sweet smile

"So... With you having a child...which is already beyond strange given that we're machines, but then again you're a goddess, so...have you decided on a name for your child? I hope this doesn't mean that you'll have the child like in one day...though it's you..." said Viviana, laughing a bit weakly

She chuckled slightly. "No I haven't decided on a name yet. I'd like to do that with Vermillion. But it won't take too long for me to have the child. It'll take at least a month. So around that time, I should be having the child." She said with a bright smile. "Even I have my limits, Viviana." She said as her tail waved.

"Right...I understand... Still it's quite amazing...heh..." said Viviana

"You were thinking about that too, weren't you, Mistress Viviana?" asked Chika

"Huh? Think what?" asked Mai with a bit of a pout

"I guess we can tell you... Now that Moon is going to have a child..." said Viviana

"Moon will no longer be the last of her kind anymore." said Chika

"Oh...that's right..." said Mai, looking happy, but is also a bit sad as well...

She saw that Mai was sad. "Mai.... What's wrong?" She said. She hugged her. "You're gonna be an aunt." She said with a chuckle.
Caden (played by Lararebear)

" H..hi how are you people i am new here "

Caden wrote:
" H..hi how are you people i am new here "
(Please PM me. )

"Oh no, it's not that it's just that you being the last of your kind kinda sink in with me, big sis. I'm glad that you're going to have a child, so you'll no longer be the last...it's just that we hope that we can recover and make the Nekos thrive again...though even that itself can be a challenge..." said Mai

"True, but I'm sure we can handle it. We just need to watch out for them." said Viviana

"True, but then there's the problem if what if the Neko that Moon is going to have is a boy, and not a girl?" asked Chika

Both Viviana and Mai gasped in shock at what they just heard...they were right to be a bit scared that what if Moon's Neko child becomes a boy, does that mean that reproducing more Nekos will be impossible?

"Th-that will be a problem...but I'm sure Moon has worked through everything...right...?" asked Viviana

She nodded. "I have. I can choose the gender of which the child will be." She said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus