Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Mai (played by ForeverDreamer)

"...Well...? Did you managed to either find or sense my big sis anywhere, Mr. Ash? I am her caretaker, after all..." asked Mai

Despite her saying that, Mai isn't overly needy, but she's very loving to the people that she loves, and will rather stick by their side through thick and thin.
Ash (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"I know where she's at, but only she can get there. We just have to wait it out. She can still hear your thoughts." He said to Mai. "She seems pretty upset from what I can sense..."

"...Gee...I wonder why...?" said Mai nonchalantly along with a offputting huff. She then prays to Moon, hoping to hear her thoughts "Please come back to me big sis. I didn't know how you felt when Mr. Ash touches and hugs me, but I want to make you feel better and happy with me taking care of you.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon hears and thinks back to her, "I can't.... It's not that he was touching and hugging you, it's that he reminded me of my little sister that I used to have...." She sighed. And kept herself hidden.

"Oh...yeah...Mistress Viviana told me about that... I know I can't replace your little sister, but at least you still have me as your new little sister. I love my big sister, and I want to do everything I can to help my big sister out with any sort of problems that she has. After all, you did saved me, so I look up to you a lot, big sis..." said Mai

She smiled and teleported back to them. She hugged Mai tightly as she cried. Ash looked at her. He kept quiet.

"There, there, big sis... Your little sister is here to take very good care of you...much like how you take good care of me... Though I wish I can sing like you can, but I know I'm no match for you; still I love you, big sis." said Mai with a smile

Mai continues to hug Moon very lovingly as she continues to do so until Moon was done and ready.

"Thank you, Mai..." She said as she let go and wiped her eyes. "Sorry I got so upset." She smiled. Ash looked at her and kept apologizing even though she kept saying that it was okay.

"Big sis is fine now, Mr. Ash, so you don't need to keep apologizing anymore than you should..." said Mai

It was then that Mai soon has a very interesting...if a bit peculiar idea that will likely surprise them both...

"Hey, Mr. Ash... Can I be your little sister to you too? In a way, you're both related in a sense, right?" said Mai with a smile

"Well, we're technically connected through mind and spirit, but I guess you're right. And I would love to have you as a littl sister." Ash said with a smile. "And I'll stop with the constant apologizing."

"That's good then." said Mai with a smile, which then soon turns to a quiver of excitement "Yay~ I have both a big sister and a big brother~ ...Of course, you don't mind if me, being as your little sister, would continue to take good care of you, yes?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind."

"Okay then, big bro~" said Mai with a smile, before goes into a pondering pose "Hmm... Now what we should do? Mistress Viviana and Mistress Chika are currently eating in the dining room--Oh, big bro, are you hungry by any chance? If you want, you can go to the dining room to have some Shepard's Pie, our favorite food here in all of Alexcia."

He shook his head with a smile.

"Aww...okay then... Hmm...what should we do then...? I suppose we can go back to my room...but other than that, everyone is rather busy right now..." said Mai as she ponders on what to do

They both thought.

"Hmm... Why don't we go see the Great Spirits then? I'm sure they would like to see both you and big sis again since you were able to help cure her." said Mai

"Sure." Ash said and Moon nodded.

"Then let's go and see them~" said Mai with a smile

Mai leads Moon and Ash upstairs to head to the Cathedral to see the Great Spirits.

They follow happily.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus